Thread: Complaint against Fashion and you website

Default Complaint against Fashion and you website

Name:  fashion-and-you.jpg

I bought a bag online on fashion and you on . The quality of the bag was below standards and below what was mentioned on the site. I called and mailed and returned the goods to them They received the bag by 12th dec 10. It's been over 2 months. They have not returned my money. I have sent several mails and called several times. No proper response from them and i still have not got my money back. This is very frustrating and leaves a feeling of being cheated by this online shopping experience. I am not sure what should be my next course of action.

Deena

Aliya_M is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Hey Deena,
    I think the customer care executive at fashionandyou must have refunded you the money either directly in your bank account or in form of store credit. One of my friends received her money back after 10 days after a similar issue. You should check with your bank for the same. Generally fashionandyou.com does not take that long to refund ones money. I am sure you will get your refund soon.

fashionandyou is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Hi Deena,

Please provide your order code, so that we can check the issue and resolve it soon.

Thanks!
    Team Fashion and You

Default Complaint against Fashion and You

I'm writing to escalate an extremely frustrating experience that I have been going through with your customer care for over 45 days now.

It took 45 days to arrange a pick-up. When the pick up finally happened, it was only for 1 item (when I had clearly written 2 items) (Mail dated Jan18 to support@yahoo.com,Case Id 13651)

Mail I had sent on 18th Jan clearly mentioning the issue:

================================================== ========================

Returns <support@fashionandyou.com>
    to (deleted e-mail id for security reasons)
    date Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 5:04 PM
    subject Acknowledge: Re: Reg Order No. 106763 GUCINARI FOOTWEAR - GUCINARI SASSY STRAPPY HEELS [Case:13651] (Ticket# LTK166010089710X)
    hide details Jan 18
    Dear Aarti Sharma,

Thank you for contacting us!

To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK166010089710X. Please use this code in any further communication.

====== Your Inquiry ======

Thanks a lot for your help.

I'll be returning 2 things:

1.GUCINARI FOOTWEAR - GUCINARI SASSY STRAPPY HEELS - The The Problem With This Pair Is That One Of The Heels Is Not Straight. If You Keep Both The Pairs On The Floor, And Look At The Heels You Will Realise What I'm Saying. It Has The Price Tag On The Sole And Has Not Been Used At All.

2.OZEL DRESSES - OZEL PIN TUCKED SHIRT - This Has A Very Plunging Neck Line. In The Pic That I Saw On Your Site It Did Not Show That The Neckline Will Be Almost Till The Stomach, So I Would Like To Return This Top As Well. It Has The Price Tag And Has Not Been Used At All.

These Were Ordered Together. Unfortunately, I'm Not Happy With The Complete Order. I Have Been Ordering A Lot Of Things From You Guys. I Have Enjoyed Every Bit Of Shopping I Did From You Guys. It's Been A Great Experience Till Now And Hoping For Some Better Experience In The Future.

Hope This Issue Gets Resolved.

Thanks A Lot For Your Help.

Aarti
    ================================================== ========================

In this mail I clearly mentioned 2 items and now they say that I just spoke to them about one item. When I mailed them everything what's the issue?

To top it all I spoke to someone in Customer Care today , the girl was so rude, that just increased my frustration.

This one experience is undoing all the good impression that I had built up - till now, I had been referring other people to you; now I'm reaching a point where I would advise anyone to stay away because of such poor customer-care.

After more than 45 days of trying to make your customer care understand, now they say they will give me a store credit for one item and the other is yet to be resolved. I don't want store credits because i'm not interested in coming back to Fashion and You. I want a refund of 3434, as the return is not due to sizing issue. and it's not my fault.

You are my last resort. Hoping no one suffers as much as I did.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Angry Fashionandyou.com-----Worst servive ever

I made an order on 15th apr and haven't received it yet. I must have called and mailed like dozens of time but the customer care pple give a shit about it. My order no. is 291861
    I have made so many orders from this website but never got satisfied. But this time they crossed their limits. I am so done with shopping from this website. This was my last order with them. Will ask all my friends to stop buying from this bull shit website.
    Aditi

abhijeetjha is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Till now i have ordered a couple of times on FnU but everytime i have to face some sort of major problem . My previous order 969877 which was ordered on 20th of october and inspite of the fact that it was under express delivery i have not yet received it fully . The other order no 997261 which was ordered on 25th october and was under express sales too has not yet been dispatched fully and the items which has been dispatched has not been received. Inspite of repeated calls to the customer care of fashionandyou nothing has been done by them. This clearly shows that it is a fraudulent site and the offers which they display while you visit their site is far far away from what they really offer. I had one of the worst experience till now with any of the shopping portals i have interacted with .

ishikachowdhry@gmail.com is offline Junior Member

this complaint is against fashion and you and specially there online email reply service which has made it worst for me o communicate to them, firstly i placed the order online on 28th of December for a dress, then when i realized next day that by paying with debit card the product will reach me early i sent an email o them informing them to cancel my order , and i placed order using credit card for same dress, when the parcel came to my home when unfortunately i wasnt at home someone recieved it.... even when i sent an email to cancel order the order was sent to my place ........ now is ot my punishmment that i have the product which is of no use to me has been sent to me and is lying like garbage in my home..... and i have been dealing with email threads which make no sense with two of the representatives naming neha and geetika......... i need the refund aand want to return the dress which i emailed them to cancel the order for........

Dear Ishika,

Apologies for the inconvenience. As you have not mentioned any specific order details in your above complaint we were unable to identify the issue. Please help us with the order number on email (support@fashionandyou.com) so we can identify and resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Fashionnadyou Support

FNY Code - 21W150499398
    Product Detail: Michael Kors Handbag M_12Apr17AC8042_W_EXTOTE/SILVER
    Amount (Rs) - 16999.00
    Payment Option Chosen – Cash-On-Delivery

Addressing this complaint to Consumer Forum, Times of India Group, Local & Gurgaon Police Station, NASSCOM, Owners / CEO / Investors / Venture Capital Companies who provided the fund to/of the e-commerce portal/company FashionandYou.com (Awari Technologies Private Limited, Gurgaon) located at “Awari Technologies Pvt. Ltd., 241, Near SP Infocity (Nokia) Udyog Vihar, Phase -1, Gurgaon – 122016”.

I received the shipment from Fashion and You on the 7th May 2011 and paid Cash-On-Delivery Rs. 16999.00. After opening (unpacking) the parcel, I found that the Bag that I ordered was in damaged condition. It has lot of dark spots all over. Also the Bag was folded which made a crease on the bag. I had formally called the Fashion and You number (01206739999) which is not a toll free number and spoke with the Customer Service Representative (CSR) and registered the complain on the same day i.e 07/05/2012 and the complain no. is 1635096. I expressed my dissatisfaction and wanted to return the bag and have the money refunded. The CSR advised me to courier the damaged product back to them and within 10 working days they would refund the full amount (Rs. 16999.00) by cheque and the cost of courier will be paid at the rate of Rs 150.00 per KG. I went to courier but the courier charges were more than Rs. 500.00, so I called back FnU on 8/5/2012 and told them that since it is a high value product and almost a kilo the courier company will charge more than Rs. 500 and also I have to make an insurance of the amount of the product being sent. Total cost will run more than Rs. 1500. The CRS then provided me another complain no. 1638204 and said that within 3 days the product will be picked up by Fashion and You from the shipment address. On the 10/05/2012 i.e on the 3rd day when no one came to pick up the product I called up again and the CSR provide me another complain no 1650660. This time I made sure I spoke to their Team Leader Sheena Puneja. She accepted that it was their fault and delay caused from their end in having the product picked up from the address provided. She was apologetic for the delay and requested 3 more days within which the Product will be picked. I agreed for 3 more days. On the 12th which is 3rd day from the 10th, I called again and referred to the complaint no 1650660, spoke with the same Sheena Puneja and she was again apologetic saying that the pickup team has not responded and she will check and revert back. I held the phone and asked her to check it right away while I hold the line. After some time she came back to the phone and said that she needed 3 more days. I made several requests and all the conversation is noted in their support complaint notes. Since I had no choice, I agreed for another 3 days. I called again on 14/05/2012 refering to the complaint no 1650660. Again spoke to Sheena Puneja and this time I wanted to speak with their owner of the company to understand if he is aware of this issue. Sheena Puneja refused to provide me the details of the owner and all I got to hear from her is that she is sorry for the delay again, expressed her apologies and needed 3 more days.
    After this episode, I realized that I was cheated. Thus on the 14th I asked her to send me a written confirmation of the whole transaction and the conversation we had on the phone along with the promised date of pickup. She refused for the same.
    The above episode is an example of e-commerce portals / companies that do not follow fair and ethical online business practice. I would like to know if this is the way how the promoters of the company Fashion and You (Awari Technologies Private Limited, Gurgaon) are making their money by cheating online consumers who visit this e-commerce portal and do online shopping / transactions. If so, then I appeal to the consumer forum and NASSCOM to take strict & punitive action against this company and its promoter /owner /CEO /Investors and or Venture Capital fund raisers (Norwest Venture Partners and Intel Capital, Sequoia Capital India and Nokia Growth) and such practices / organizations should not be encouraged and must not provide license to operate in / under any name of business in any country.

The amount of mental harassment and agony sustained by me while going through this deal has been immense and it is very difficult to quantify in terms of value lost (time & energy). However I would immediately want this forum to instruct Fashion and You (Awari Technologies Private Limited) to have the damaged product be picked up from the address and to release a refund cheque / Draft / Pay Order of Rs 16999.00 immediately with interest and punitive damage ten times the cost of product, favoring the buyer (purchaser) payable at par at any bank and its branch in India.

The product has still not been picked up by Fashion and you till the evening of 16th May 2012 as promised by Sheena and also their CSR. Hence I am filing this complaint.

amitsingh22 is offline Junior Member

Angry Fashion and You - Worst Customer experience/ Deivery/ Issue Resolution

They are the worst online retail company you can deal with.P eriod.

My Case:

Complaint/Request no: 1515755
    Raised issue via e-mail on: 15th May 2012
    Case No: 279791
    Status: Unresolved

Here's the rest of the story...

May sound like déjà-vu to a lot of people here!
    I placed an order for a mobile phone on 16th march. Got amail saying the order has been dispatched on 21st of March. Delivery was to bedone by their internal courier "Smile EExpress" which doesn't have atracking number. Waited for a couple of days for the delivery. Called theircustomer service after 4-5 days to which they replied I should wait for about aweek. All well. I called again after that and they convinced me to wait forsome more time. I waited till 11th April and called them to raise the issue asmy product was not yet delivered. Coolly they gave me a Request No: 1515755 andsaid they will address the issue in 3 working days. And then began theharrassment and their usual 3 day nonsense. They all are trained to recite theusual stuff but totally incompetent to resolve any issue. I called almost 2-3times a week after that and the usual story followed. I couldn't speak to theirsupervisor as they were always busy. They promise to call back but hardly do.Each time I felt more frustrated and infuriated than before.

On 15th May I shot a mail to support to which they repliedbut issue still remains unresolved. Again, I wrote back demanding my refundwithin a weeks time as they could not deliver the phone even after so much timeon 22nd May. Got the reply they still need more time! For what??
    They cant resolve an issue in 59 days!!!

The question is where did the courier go? I never recievedit. Never even got a call. Did they even dispatch it in first place? Even If theydid...... it just vanished in thin air!

This shows their commitment towards customers! Way to go!

I've never felt so frustrated hence this forum....

These guys are absolutely pathetic when it comes toaddressing customer concerns. It shows in the way number of cases they haveresolved in this forum.

I could've easily bought a phone from the market and easilybeen content had I not placed an order here.

It's disgusting to say the least the way they deal with ourissues. It shows total lack of commitment.

They have the worst systems and delivery. In this day andage if you cant track a shipment in 2 months what can you possibly do?

They are the worst online retailers to deal with frankly. Ihave had very good experiences with other online retailers generally butFashion and You has been an absolute disaster.

No commitment towards customers, issue resolution anddelivery. Worst in all departments.

Take a leaf out of Mumbai Dabbawallahs who have more than99% success rate without any of your fancy backend systems and deliverymechanism.

Now my only concern is my hard earned money. Since theycould never deliver. I want my money back. Its only fair and the sooner they doit the better it is.

Amit Singh

-----------------------------------------
    Here's the last mail from FnY on 22nd May 2012......

Dear Mr.Singh,
    We understand your concern and apologize for theinconvenience caused to you due to delay against the order number 1624371 .
    Please be informed that your Complaint has already beenforwarded to our ReturnTeam and we are closely working with then to update thestatus of shipment receiving in our records.
    Therefore we request you to allow us for some more time toupdate you with the status.
    For future reference kindly make a note of the Complaint No.(1515755 ).

Suby Mathew
    fashionandyou.com

---------

It's been 2 weeks now and i'm yet to hear from them!

So, I had been left with no choice but to address my issue here.
    Let's see how it goes.....

Order Details:
    Product Detail: Michael Kors Handbag M_12Apr17AC8042_W_EXTOTE/SILVER
    Amount (Rs) - 16999.00
    Payment Option Chosen – Cash-On-Delivery

Dear Bhavita,

We Regret the inconvenience caused.

This is to inform you that against order number 1838372 ,a refund of INR 16999/- was processed on 18th May and thereafter the parcel was collected by us.
    The service provided to our members is of key importance to us and It’s our constant endeavor to avoid such circumstances. These situations act as valuable feedback for betterment of our logistical and merchandising processes.

We truly appreciate your relationship with us and hope you will give us a chance to serve you again. We promise you the highest quality standards and cutting edge service in future. In case you have any further queries regarding this matter please feel free to contact us on 0120-6739999 or get in touch with us via email (help@fashionandyou.com) , Facebook support Tab (https://www.facebook.com/fashionandy...p_227698805184) or our Twitter ID (@helpfny).

Warm regards,

Team fashionandyou.com

Quote Originally Posted by amitsingh22 View Post
    They are the worst online retail company you can deal with.P eriod.

My Case:

Complaint/Request no: 1515755
    Raised issue via e-mail on: 15th May 2012
    Case No: 279791
    Status: Unresolved

Here's the rest of the story...

May sound like déjà-vu to a lot of people here!

They cant resolve an issue in 59 days!!!

This shows their commitment towards customers! Way to go!

I've never felt so frustrated hence this forum....

Amit Singh

-----------------------------------------
    Here's the last mail from FnY on 22nd May 2012......

Dear Mr.Singh,
    For future reference kindly make a note of the Complaint No.(1515755 ).

Suby Mathew
    fashionandyou.com

---------

It's been 2 weeks now and i'm yet to hear from them!

So, I had been left with no choice but to address my issue here.
    Let's see how it goes.....
    Dear Amit,

We Regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you , we have processed the refund of INR 4599/- against order number 1624371. Please check with your bank 72 hours.

Warm regards,

Team fashionandyou.com

sandeep lunked is offline Junior Member

Hie everyone

This is to bring in notice to you that this is just a complete fraud site and these people send seconds and duplicate products bought from Gaffar Market . I have ordered a pair of Martinelli Shoes on the order number 1991077 on 10/06/2012 . I recieved it on 13/06/2012 . To my horror I recieved two different colour of shoes and defects on both of them . More laughingly they sent me the shoes in Carlton London Box . I asked to take back those shoes and they did it . After 10days of refund they decided to refund my coupon and that too with certain manipulation . I had the voucher of Rs 750 redeemable on Rs. 750 . But now they have just one answer they have changed their policies and this can be redeemed only on Rs. 1500 . They have wasted my 30 minutes and on the name of esclating the call they hand over the phone to their colleagues .

Such is the shit and nuissance of this site .

I m totally pissed off .
    Can anyone tell how to sue the site and what is process of doing so ?

Sandeep Lunked

sandeep lunked is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

This is the patented mail that they sent it to everyone . Its auto generated mail .

ishasingahl35@gmail.com Guest

Default Return of Order No 2016247

Hi All,

This is regarding an order no 2016247. The product has an MRP of 3000 INR. But i received the product with 1434 INR. Then these people said that because of there mistake the product was delivered with wrong tag and asked me to return the product by courier. After 5 days of returning the product, these people were saying that they have received the product. I am left with no option except to raise this concern to consumer forum.

Isha Singhal