Thread: Home Shop 18 late delivery

Binod Chaini Guest

Unhappy Home Shop 18 late delivery

Thanks for your valuable email. We are everyday facing a different kinds of cheats,
    but we are helpless we can't do anything against them and if we spoke about the
    consumer court then they simply answered, you can!!! That means they aware and
    confident well, how good it works against them. Whenever we tried to stop such
    practices no authorities help us. We requested again on our attempt of any
    grievance to stop these practices, the authorities should be help to us by any mean
    then it should be representation and admired.
    Government should take some strong step in favour of consumer

One of my cases:
    I ordered one 2 GB Sun Disk SD card from Home hop 18 Order No-700604463 On
    Dt-27/10/2008 on the name of BK CHAINI.
    The SD card amount was 550/- for that Rs 450.00 had been deducted from my credit
    card at the same time and I redemption one gift voucher wroth Rs 100.00 for that
    card.
    As per their promise the product should delivered within 12-14 days but till now I
    am not received the product nor refund the amount to my credit card.
    After 14 days when I asked about my product then they gave one complain no-680847
    dt-10 Nov 2008 after that frequently I call to home shop 18 customer care
    (18001800918) and simple they answered only we will refund your money give us some
    time. But I don't know when the time will come.
    I tracked my query with Mr Abishek , Mr Karan, Mr Santunu (Floor Super visor) and
    when I told about the consumer court then they laugh and said well you can proceed.
    For the aforesaid case I would like for the consumer court. Can you help me for the
    above case?
    Please need your help to stop this type of scam.

Binod Chaini
    Malani enclave
    Indan airlines colony
    Trimulghry
    Secunderabad-500015

As we think (due lack of awareness of our consumer rights) that court cases takes a long time to solve and we need to hire a lawyer for the case but this is not true, this is the main reason why such companies do such unfair business practice, but my dear friend if you want to file a complaint against them then you no need to hire any lawyer and the court the fee is very nominal. But before knocking the consumer court do some basic formalities, just send the full details of the parent company along with the full bill details.

Note : Donot mention your card details.

Admin

kaudish Guest

I don't get my productg delivery. So what can i do now?

shabnumaarif@gmail.com Guest

Default delivery of product

sir i have sent the demand draft for a childrens laptop on 25th january 2010 via bluedart waybill no 60085337804 but i have not yet recieved my product please inform me about this

amanmishra96@gmail.com Guest

Angry late delivery

call r not received. products not delivered within 10 days.

Default delay in product delivery and objectionable response of customer care executive

I had ordered a product from HS18 on 18-06-2010 with payment on cash basis on receipt of the product (ORDER NO.704179976). I was informed that the product would be delivered in 7-8 days. I recieved messages on my phone on 22-06-2010 from both the courier company (BLUEDART) as well as HS18 that the product would reach me in 2-3 days time period. I also recieved a call from your company 2 days later confirming the reciept of the product or any call made by the courier company and was assured that the product would be delivered before the end of the week.
    But on calling your customer care today and complaining about non-delivery of the product, your customer care executive simply gave me the information that nothing can be done about it and product may be delivered in another 2 days. On getting offended and and asking the executive to cancel the placement of the product, she simply agreed.
    The executive should have made an attempt to find out what went wrong and where and i feel should have called up the courier company to know the reason for the delay.
    On asking to be connected to some senior available, i was informed that none of the seniors are available in the office right now and would arrange for a call back in half hour's time; which never happened.
    What happens at the courier people end is not only your company's problem but if the fore-fronters(EXECUTIVES) dealing with the customers are such i am very sure bad name doesn't need two instances. Atleast for me, this would be my first and last dealing with youir company and would strongly recommend others NOT to have any interaction with you guys
    I have specifically not mentioned the name of you executive.
    Dr.Ruby Singh
    St. Stephen's Hospital.
    Tis Hazari
    Delhi-54
    Ph: 09910081326
    mail:rubyranadive@yahoo.com

arunsachan Guest

Default Non delivery of cyber shot cam w-250 against order no 704446264 dated 11 jul 2010

I have ordered a Cyber Shot Cam W-250 against order No 704446264 on 11 Jul 2010. Payment for the same has been made and statement has been received. A some of Rs. 11499/- has been deducted as per statement of credit card. Though 08 working days has been passed, no delivery to the said CAM has been received. Not only this I have may times contacted with the people of home shop on 18001800918. Also have loged a complaint No 5634148 on 21 Jul 2010 at 10 :37AM. I am in hurry because of I am leaving Delhi (May delivery address) as I am proceeding on Leave wef 22 Jul 2010 (1700PM).

Why ? No delivery has been made to me. Though I have requested repeatedly. I have also purchase a fitness stick through your Home Shop 18.

Please hurry up delivery.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of Home Shop 18, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them for the delivery of the product or refund with damages and Interest within the mentioned time in the notice.
    Wait for their response and revert us back.

For notice reference Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

mahavir tak Guest

Thumbs down not delivered

Dear all

I m mahavir Tak my products not delivered within 10 days.
    product cord 57718

jaibir singh Guest

Post camera cd-14 -late delivery

I purchase a camera cd-14 kodak on 30 september 2010 & 900819547 but no received this item on current date so pls.tell me the reason the late delivery

Savita Arora Guest

Angry late delivery of toy

I have ordered a toy ( Quick thunder 3 channel helicopter ) 5-6 days before through internet and the oder no. is 902373697, still the toy has not been delivered.

Savita Arora,
    A-360 Indira Nagar,
    Lucknow
    Mob. 9415308489

UDAYKMR00@GMAIL.COM Guest

Default About delivery

G.m. Sir
    i have parches a food proccesar and my order no. Is -903046829.

Till now i cant recive my product and i am also pay money on 11/4/2011 by corior person.
    Plssinform me that when my product come.
    Thak you.
    My email id. Is -udaykmr00@gmail.com

Default Product Refund

we have Purchased the Handset LAVA A10 Amt RS:4250.on date 26-Sep-2011.But Same days Handset Touch is Not Working & we have Creat Call to Customer Care 18001800918 & Than Complaint Raise on dated 26-Sep_2011 Night time09:00 PM .& we have Camplaint again again login But till date No Solution.............So plz Refund Amt4250 Complaint NO:67161245 on dated 07-Oct-2011 08:38 PM & Complaint NO:6685279 & 08-OCT-2011 03:40Pm ....................my mail ID:-manpreetmannji65@gmail.Com................. Plz Revert & take action

Default Not yet deliverd

I HAD BOOKED A ORDER NO.907775331 ON DT.24.11.11 AND TODAY IS 02.12.11 BUT TILL DATE MY ORDER IS NOT DELIVERD TO ME .
    I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TYPE OF SERVICE FROM HOME SHOP18.
    SO PLS CONFRIM SHOULD I ASSUME THAT MY ORDER IS CANCELLED .

REGARDS
    MANVEER SINGH
    HARIDWAR (UTTARAKHAND)
    MAIL ID :manveer.sin1977@gmail.com

ppp
    ppp is offline Junior Member

Default Homeshop18

I have order to Homeshop18 for a spice mobile (Model- S930) on date- 10-12-2011, and payment has also done by my debit card but till today I have to not get my mobile. Its going on 15 days I have no response by Homeshop18
    I am Frustrated. Please help me.

Pradeep Shukla