Thread: WWW.easymobilerecharge.com- CCavenue -- Bad service

somasekhar is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

Angry WWW.easymobilerecharge.com- CCavenue -- Bad service

:@
    This is to inform that just now i have reacharged my mobile (8978409255-AIRTEL ( AndhraPradesh) with Easymobile recharge account(My Login name:Somasekhar123) amount is RS:222, money deducted from my axis bank accout in a fraction of seconds. but my mobile not yet recharged .. and i have checked myaccount status in the your site... but there is no record for this new transaction... could you please check once ... and i will be waiting for your replay..

Somasekhar

pakiyakumar Guest

Thumbs down complaint regarding bad service

This is to inform that just now i have reacharged my mobile (9535322502-AIRTEL ( Karnataka) with Easymobile recharge account(My Login name-pakiyakumar) amount is RS:249, money deducted from my SBI account in a fraction of seconds. but my mobile not yet recharged .. and i have checked myaccount status in the your site... but there is no record for this new transaction... could you please check once ... and i will be waiting for your replay..

pakiya kumar

Red face Lost Money through easy mobile recharge

just now i opened my account in easy recharge and made one transaction , my amount got deducted but with no recharge VEry Bad service CHI...............shame on You ......................

revaraghavan is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default EasyMobileRecharge

I have made a recharge transaction 14 Aug morning for 100.

An amount of 102 is debited from my HDFC account.

however i have not received any recharge in my mobile.

Pls find the transaction details as below:
    21635095-TechEasymobile Recharge.

No response from easy mobile. Despite mailed the infro@easymobilerecharge.com, there is acknowledgement for the same also.Poor service

Default mobile not recharged..

Just recharged toda...(19th nov 2011) fr airtel mobile -9741193810 for an amount of rs 100....amount got deducted from bank thro net banking but recharge didnt happen...
    Order Number: 4439158 ...
    wtf is this sucked up service.....
    trans id:771677021

kbnandakumaran2002 is offline Junior Member

Angry The No1 Fraud easymobilerecharge.com

I recharged for the tata docomo pre-paid mobile number 8050809339, for 100 Rupees today (16 December 2011) evening. But immediately the money got debited from my bank account.But after 2 hours still the recharge didnot happen.

What kind of websites are floating on the web. Whose pocket this money is going illegally? I wish govt to take serious action on that person.

sabitha123 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy recharge not happend

i did recharge for my airtel number 07387150727 on 26 Dec 2011 for 102 rs.
    the ref number is 29763124-TechEasymobile Recharge

my money deducted from hdfc bank but mobile not recharged

very shame on you

Default amt deduct& rechargenotdone in easymobilerecharge

I had made the recharge of Rs.202 in my reliance CDMA no.9322995486 through easymobilerecharge.com, where the payment is deducted from my credit card. While the recharge not done.

Also, they are not having any contact details, so that i can call them and clarifiy the status of the same. They just want us to fill the query form, which I had filled. While not recieved any confirmation from them.

There must be some serious action against that website.

Vishal

sailaja is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

:@
    This is to inform that just now i have reacharged my mobile number 8008864340 and 8008864341 -AIRTEL ( AndhraPradesh) with Easymobile recharge account(My Login name:sailaja) amount is RS:23 and 23, money deducted from my oriental bank accout in a fraction of seconds. but my mobile not yet recharged .. and i have checked myaccount status in the your site... but there is no record for this new transaction... could you please check once ... and i will be waiting for your replay..

Sailaja.

Easymobilerecharge Team is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

we are very sorry to read your issue here. You can send an email to info@easymobilerecharge.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Your money is always safe with us. That’s our promise!

Your amount has already been processed for refund for order number 7734866 on May 11, 2012.

Normally in such cases money is automatically refunded to bank account within 12 working days. We are sure that your money must have refunded till now.

Still if you haven’t received your refund yet, kindly contact us again on info@easymobilerecharge.com.

We hope that you will provide us another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,

Easymobilerecharge.com Customer Care
    info@easymobilerecharge.com

Easymobilerecharge Team is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

Dear Sailaja,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. You can send an email to info@easymobilerecharge.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Your money is always safe with us. That’s our promise! We could not trace out any of your orders with these mobile numbers on date 7 Jul 12. Kindly send us your order number to update you on your order status.

If you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at info@easymobilerecharge.com

We hope that you will provide us another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,

Easymobilerecharge.com Customer Care
    info@easymobilerecharge.com

Mr. Baskar Guest

Default mobile recharge not successful but amount payed

Sir;

We make the online payment by iob banbk on 29/4/13 of rs. 1500/- , but still now amount is not recharge,
    your website is vast,