Thread: Cheating By India Times Shopping

rmchpandey is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Cheating By India Times Shopping

CHEATING BY INDIATIMES SHOPPING

I had made order for Kitchen Nicer Dicer for Rs 499/- + 85/- as shipping charges from India Times Shopping vide Order No 112034451 Sub Order No. 2711793 dated 10 Nov 09 to gift it to my relative on 05 Dec 09. The item was received by me on 18 Nov 09 in damaged condition. I had made a complaint vide complaint No. 25738 dated 19 Nov 09. The representative of India times customer care has informed me that TNT Courier will collect the item from my residence. But on contacting the TNT Courier it was informed that their services are not available at Bareilly. I had again contacted to India times on phone as well as through E mail on 24 Nov 09. They had advised me to send through any other courier and they will refund the courier charges. I had dispatched the item through First flight Courier vide way bill No W 42283165 dated 24 Nov 09 for replacement which was received by the consignee on 27 Nov 09. The copy of way bill was forwarded by me through E mail on 24 Nov 09. The item was not replaced by 05 Dec and my purpose to gift was failed. The item was received by me on 18 Dec 09 again in damaged condition. The complaint was made on phone vide complaint No 57900 dated 18 Dec as well as through e mail. Customer care executive has again advised to return the item. I was fed up with their services and not returned the item and requested them to refund my courier charges for Rs 212/-, but despite of repeated requests through emails and on phon on18 Dec 09 ,2,7,11,13,14,16,18 Jan10 no satisfactory reply is received. On phone customer Care executive either telling that they have not received the courier receipt or the refund will be send in the shape of Gift certificate within 24/48 hrs. Though the scanned copy of courier has already been sent as attachment to my E mails dated 24 Nov, 18 Dec 09,13,19 and 21 Jan10. A copy of e mail dated 23 Dec 09 received from India Times acknowledging the receipt of courier slip and assuring the refund with in 7 days is reproduced below. Now they are not responding to my E Mails. And on phone either telling that they have not received the courier slip or the gift certificate will be sent within 24/48 hrs. I have expended more than Rs 250/ in making calls to India times No 09910118888. This is a matter of clear cut cheating.

Yours sincerely

R C Pandey

Dear Mr. Pandey ,
    We thank you for contacting Indiatimes Shopping.
    With reference to your mail dated 22.12.09 for order number-112034451(2711793), we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your courier slip to the concerned department to arrange the refund of same through Gift Certificate. Kindly allow 07 working days so that we can revert you with the proper solution.
    We thank you for your time and patience. We value you as our customer and your satisfaction is of most important to us.
    For convenience please do not delete the interactions while replying.
    With regards,
    Simran Preet - Customer Service
    Indiatimes Shopping
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ramesh Pandey
    To: cancellation@indiatimes.co.in
    Cc: icare@indiatimes.co.in
    Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 7:17 PM
    Subject: Fw: Re: Replacement Procedure - Order No. 112034451, Sub Order No. 2711793

Default ssooo lazy people

i ordered a SONY 10MP CAMERA + EPHONE on 21st of dec 09.....n have not yet recieved till date..........
    and more over they don't even know where the hell is my product roaming.......
    no confirmation from this side......
    after askin that has my draft reached there......
    they are putting my line on hold for 30 mins........
    so lazy people......

rmchpandey is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Smile

Thanks to consumer court. After submitting the complaint on this page, a senior Officer of India Times has contected me and arrange the refund of Rs 212/- which I have received in the shape of DD of HDFC Bank on this day.
    Yours sincerely
    R C Pandey

vicki_freaky is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

I purchased a sony cybershot s930 and adidas man back pack combinly of rs 6839. and my order number was 112123007.i orderd this on 3 january 2010. and made an online payment by my debit card.my order was aproved but after some days it was cancelled by india times due non shipment area. and as per there records they refunded my money on 8 january 2010 for one product and for the other product on 13th january 2010.but still i havent recived my money back. i contacted my bank even they told me that it has not been refunded and i lodged a complaint to inditime about this.they asked my bank statement as a proof i sent them a softcopy of that. and now its more than 1.5 months i havent recived my money. and every time they make lame excuses about this. i had word with there employes prem kumar, alok and many more they never resolved my problem

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Have you registered your complaint with their customer care, and if you have already registered your complaint with Indiatimes customer care and in case you are not satisfied then send a written notice to the CMD of Indiatimes via registered post ( Keep one copy with you ) and ask them for the proper solution accordingly within the mention time in the Notice.

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Address is

Times Internet Limited
    I World" Tower,
    DLF City Phase 5 opp DLF Golf Course ,
    Gurgaon (Hayana)

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheating By India Times Shopping-indiatimes.jpg

Mohiyuddin is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default 16GB Pen Camera which is not working properly, after sending back not got amount back

Hi all

This is complaint against Times India Shopping they are not upto the mark for customer satisfaction and cheating all customer by sending not working products. and when we send back that product they won't cancel that and return our money.

I have given order for 16GB pen drive on 19th March 2010- Order number: 112264236, and i have got the product on 23 March 2010, on the same day i have checked the product which is not at all working properly. and ihave given for cancellation request through mail. but not got any reply. and 29th March 10 i got reply stating that i have to send that product back to them through tnt courier. That i have sent on 30th March 2010 and sent its courier receipt scan copy along with again cancellation request. from then to till now i have been contacting each and alternate days to their customer care about the cancellation they used to give only one answer that it will take 10 days for processing cancellation. Till today if we take that it has been taken from 1st of April then till today 20th April 2010 it is 14 working days has been finished i have not got my amount back, but today i got message stating that you request for replacement has been received by us and you will receive your product withing 6 working day.

I have all recording what ever i have spoken to customer care and what they have spoken to me. and also mail, Bank Statement amount paid to them etc. If required i will provide these all.

Please book proper complaint against them as they are simply giving wrong information and cheating to customer. For your reference i have attached txt file for all details whom i have spoken.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Cheated by India Times shopping.com

My name is Syed Shoaib Ahmed from Bangalore.I ordered e phone from India times shopping.I got the part after i made several request & complaints.However,the part which I got is Faulty & does not work properly as they have promised on web.These people are just cheating us,they promise some thing else but never deliver the right part.I am struggling to get my part replaced from past a month however they are not responding to my calls,I made about 52 calls from past a month to get this problem resolved.And the customer service agents does not know how to talk with customers they are really rude & does not respect our words on calls.I am really tired of there false promises,every time when I call them they would ask me to wait for 24 hrs & some one will pick up the part from me.Since it is more than 1 Month no one have turned back to resolve this issue.
    i want justice,because it is my hard earned money.
    Appreciate your support if you do.

Syed Shoaib Ahmed.
    Cell # 09035497527
    Email: sahil_syed53@rediffmail.com

Indiatimes

I Ankita Chauhan have made several online shopping before and have had no problem before.But I can clealy say that my experience with Indiatimes is the worse and INDIATIMES SHOPPING ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATERS.
    I got a call from an executive of Indiatimes and he very convincingly got me to agree that, I got a lucky draw wherein I am eligible to buy a Rs. 14000 Mobile phone for just Rs. 800 So in the first week of March I became corned by the company and agreed to purchase it on delivery.On delivery the 1st cheating started as the courier person stated that i would be given the parcel only if i pay the cash 1st so i like a decent person did the same only to find out that "IndiaTimes Bloody Cheaters" delivered a bluetooth device instead of the Mobile Ph which was in damage condiion.I immdiately contacted Indiatimes and they denied to give the money bck.So he convinced to return me another bluetooth as the mobile was out of stock which is real cheating as firstly i never ordered a bluetooth device which i can even get for Rs.500 outside.This was the start of frustration.Then till date that is its been 3 months of waste of time, energy, paience and most important Money because i wasted almost Rs. 600 just calling the STD callcenter number 9910118888 which is useless and i can faintly remember two executives names, Vikas and Prashant who ignored the part that i was upset and put me off by saying the standard pharse "Mam your bluetooth is in the shipping process and in 7days you will receive it. i called after every 7days and got the same reply with many executives being rude and careless even after they promised to give a call bck..Its been 1 week since m trying to call this number and seems like they have barred my number and do not receive my call.I really am so frustrated that if i dont get a reply from them within 24hours il will sue a case or logg a complaint of Online Fraud.
    Anyways it seems like every person onl;ine knows the truth that India Times is a fraud, Chor, Robber, Cheater out to make people fool and gain customers hard earn money.I feel bad to use such language but they have left me with no option. I am so angry.Now come what may i want may i just want my Rs.800 + compensation or wasting my time and money.My order number is 112260570 and one of my complaint numbers are 192324.Get bck to me with you managers number because it is useless having a conversation with any of the mannerless executives.

Default Cheating by Indiatimes shopping

I had placed an order thru indiatimes shopping for flowers on Apr/25/10 with delivery on Apr/27/10. The order details are as follows.

ORDER NUMBER SUB ORDER NUMBER PRODUCTS QUANTITY AMOUNT
    112324609 3047261 Ravishing Roses 1 275.00

I have been writing to indiatimes for almost 3 months now with no avail. The last reply i got from them was on May/25/10 ((Re: Cancellation Request - [ Ticket Number: SHOP-370150 ]) requesting me to wait for 2 working days to resolve the issue but again no action taken.

Can you please help in this regard.

Sudhir, Kuwait

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Indiatimes shoping

ORDER NUMBER SUB ORDER NUMBER PRODUCTS QUANTITY AMOUNT
    112324609 3047261 Ravishing Roses 1 275.00

Can you please help in this regard.

Sudhir, Kuwait
    Visit : indiatimes shopping is cheater

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

iparuthi is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

i bought magic party mixer in august 2011 order no. 113206010 for Rs 2248/-. it had a warranty for 6 months and precisely after 6 months it stopped working. i booked a complaint with complaint no. 185618. and was told that some executive will give a call within 24 hrs. it was not done and there no way to get it repaired. pls dont fool the costumers. sell products which work for long time and are repairable. your products have a life for the duration of warranty only so that buyer has no choice left. money used is hard earned value it.

1. Times of india news paper subscription cheating