Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beware of International fraudsters on internet!

Raveesh Chaudhary is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

I have placed an order for sun glass on yebhi.com and the details are as below:

YBH671871
    Order Value: INR 499.03
    Date: 10/13/2011 9:04:58 PM
    Payment Mode : AXIS Payment Gateway
    Payment Status : Payment Successful
    2000059198
    Transaction Successful

the status of the order in my account is showing delivered, but still
    I have not received the item.

I have complained many times but they are not responding to me in proper way and neither I have received the item nor my money. what to do. they are the biggest cheaters.................

errect is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

I have been purchased product through STAR CJ online Order No 2011-10-14-024386, i have paid for through credit card Rs. 7000/,but due to some reasons i cancelled that product and ask for refund according to there rule they are liable to refund the money within 7-10 days, but now 1 months have been past and i am still waiting for refund i am regularly call there customer care center no. but they are putting me off just saying that your refund is in process you wil get it soon, but i am nor getting any refund please help me on this.

Ved Prakash

printbooth is offline Junior Member

Apart from Nigerian citizen, there are more countries like USA, Europe and many others countries people who use to make fool online by sending fake offers through mail...but this not a big deal....online shopping fully depends of IT and IT can perform his task if we provide a good infrastructure. Thanx for your information

regards,
    Printbooth

mkali75 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

hey have you got cash prize ? or they are cheaters, please call me on 9844110786 I have already given 96000/-now they are asking more 14998/- tom is last day please call me or give missed call i will give you call

Default Till now Biggest fraud on internet in India

Here the biggest Scam ever done in INDIA
    ww.*adf.ly/1535204/biggest-scam-
    NOte remove * from the link & add w

99mag.com Guest

Angry nigerian fraud

These Nigerians who try to fool Indians should be kicked out of our country

Thumbs down Fruad Companies, "PRAKASH TRADING COMPANY" &"PHONES.CO.UK LIMITED" Hamad Muhammed online cheating

I got an add form OLX.in and contacted a guy named Hamad Muhammed,he told he is from UK
    COMPANY NAME : PHONES.CO.UK LIMITED
    REGISTERED NO: 06636481
    ADDRESS: 5 PROSPECT PLACE
    CITY: MILLENNIUM WAY PRIDE PARK
    STATE: DERBY
    ZIP CODE: DE24 8HG
    COUNTRY : UNITED KINGDOM
    NUMBER : +447045770193

He quoted Samsung S4 as 20000rs and asked to deposit money in an Indian company. All our interaction happened in SKYPE, i got all the interaction, if you want I share everything

I have deposited Rs.20700, for buying a mobile in the following company account.

PRAKASH TRADING COMPANY
    ICICI Bank
    A/C.NO 102505500620
    PAN NO .DCVPSI832J
    BRANCH FARIDABAD HARAYANA
    IFSC CODE ICIC0001025

Now they are not delivering the mobile. Initially they asked me to deposit 10000rs, and after receiving the phone rest amount, but everything is fraud activities. I asked for 1 mobile, He told shipment company sent 3 mobile. Without my permission they sent. The tracking no they gave was a fake one(1369249519),DMS Delivery Masters Services ,it was mentioned weight 14.5LBS(6.5Kgs) will 3 Samsung galaxy s4 weights that much. I asked Hamad Muhammed, he replied that was a mistake and he told its 42.5LBS. Think of it then. I was blind due to my requirement for the phone.

I got a call from a guy named Alex -9920405194, He told phone was caught by custom and I have to 12700 to retrieve, He said ,"he is calling from Mumbai" but when I checked online, It was on hold by Pakistan custom. I skped Humad again, He forced me to deposit or else I cant get the phone, and convinced me to pay 10700, I deposited in the same Indian company, meanwhile Alex called me to fasten the deposit,he mentioned that he is a Courier dispatcher.
    Humad swear to Allah,that there wont be any chargers thereafter, I have chat proof for that.

[5/24/2013 10:24:02 AM] jammysam S: ammysam S
    [5/23/2013 12:35:33 PM] Hamad Muhammed: ou will definitely receive what you paid for
    [5/23/2013 12:35:59 PM] Hamad Muhammed: this is your last payment and you will definitely receive what you paid for
    [5/23/2013 12:35:59 PM] Hamad Muhammed: ok
    [5/23/2013 12:36:27 PM] Hamad Muhammed: no more payment , i swear to ALLAH\
    [5/23/2013 12:36:31 PM] Hamad Muhammed: Ok

May 24, 2013 ARRIVED INDIA PORT OF ENTRY ON HOLD FOR CLEARANCE DUTY On Hold
    May 23, 2013 RELEASED BY CUSTOM ON TRANSIT TO KARNATAKA, BANGLORE, INDIA In Transit
    May 22, 2013 ARRIVED PAKISTAN CUSTOM ON HOLD BY CUSTOM On Hold
    May 22, 2013 ARRIVED TURKEY DEPARTURE LEFT TURKEY, ON TRANSIT TO INDIA In Transit
    May 22, 2013 ARRIVED ROMANIA DEPARTURE LEFT ROMANIA, ON TRANSIT TO INDIA In Transit
    May 22, 2013 ARRIVED GERMANY DEPARTURE LEFT GERMANY, ON TRANSIT TO INDIA In Transit
    May 22, 2013 LEFT DMS SHIPPING COMPANY ON TRANSIT TO KARNATAKA, BANGLORE, INDIA In Transit
    May 22, 2013 FROM MARKET ACCESS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED ARRIVED DMS SHIPPING COMPANY In Transit

Now again they put my package on hold, saying hold for clearance duty, and asking 11900rs. then they will send my package. Later I confirm this guys are cheaters and asked for "Prakash Trading company" address and contact number, which still I didn't get. The I asked for the shipment receipt, he himself prepared one without tracking number, there weight mentioned as 12.5LBS.

Now he is not responding to me on SKYPE, his Skype id :electronicstoreplaza98 his email id: electronicstoremobile98@yahoo.com

Friends, please don't get cheated by this guy. After I deposited the money, they are least bother about me. I asked for refund,He replied, I can't give"

I was supposed to receive the phone yesterday,but its is still on hold. At beginning he told, once you receive the phone, sell the rest two phone and deposit the money.

My id : nirvin2005@gmail.com

I have all the proof,for bringing this people to justice and I will do that. Please as a friendly help. Share this to every one, So that I will be last person in this cheating. JaiHind

Default Online Shopping Fraud

FRAUD COMPANY "INDIA SOUQ.COM"
    I purchased a mobile Samsung Galaxy S duos on 21st june.
    Made the payment through debit card of Rs 8495,but never received the product.
    The company is a fraud.
    I came across many people who were cheated by this site on facebook.
    So please don't buy anything from them if you value your money.

Thumbs up same case

i was having the same case which has been resolved by cyber crime awareness society

basawayya Guest

My oder no KA/56850/QGR1LCKJ
    Date 18/10/2013 muje ab tek nhi mila

Shameel Guest

Default Fry's.co.usa service Cheating

This one cheated me by drawing my 32500.. By saying about the Airport Customs tag.. and the products I bought.. can u Help Me??
    I hav all the proofs as messages in mobile, emails and hav their mobile numbers.. is there any way to get back my money? Iam jus a student.. so for me that much money is huge and gigantic.

Default Online fraud site

fidelitymobilecompany.pixub.com is a fraud online shopping site
    They will ask u for deposit first then assure u delivery and then later ask u for more money in the name of customs and if u pay they will stop receiving ur calls and will not even give u a refund
    I called and threatened the lady that I will take legal action and she just laughed and told me u cant do anything this is india and indian police and law is useless I have a site and have been doing this since a long time where was indian police and law until now and she cut the phone.
    Beware of these fraud people.

Default eBay not refunding my money despite 30-40 calls

I need to file a complaint against EBay, an e-commerce site. They were supposed to send me refund within 15 days, but it's about 40 days and I still haven't received it. Every time I call them they say it will reach me soon. How to go about it??

smitha Prathap Guest

Default complaint against online fraud

Hi a lady by the name priya venkat aliyas sai priya, raju priya, Kannan anu, sri kala kumar and many other names I hv lost 4.500 I will her details 08878057844 her number sukhsagar nagar bhopal pls help me getting back my money thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Last Post: 04-14-2009, 12:03 PM
  3. Beware of Hutch
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:32 PM
  4. Lifetime connections - Beware!
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:55 PM