Thread: Shophunk - fraud offers

Nikhilrk is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

Unhappy Shophunk - fraud offers

I am new to this site . Yesterday In my browser an ad on an offer given by online shopping site called shophunk came up . The ad asked the viewer to select one of the cards from the 4 displayed in the ad.I did so.Then a notification came mentioning the following " congrats,you won a lucky draw .Claim now".When i clicked on claim now button ,it directed me to the main site mentioning that i have become eligible for Samsung S3 phone at a price of Rs.499/- . So to claim it i had to type in my shipping address and i made the payment through netbanking fecility.

Till then it appeared all smooth and fine.But the window which came after payment confirmation mentioned that i have become elifible for a lucky draw in which 15 people selected will win prizes, which will be intimated through mail.It also says that if we don't win the lucky draw,the amount given will be converted to equalent credit points which we can redeem for some gifts bought through shophunk.

In short either i have to buy something from shophunk or i will loose my money.I feel cheated . Can i do something about this ? i have attached screen shots of browser windows which i mentioned in the writeup.Shophunk - fraud offers-shophunk-capture.jpgShophunk - fraud offers-phone-capture.jpg

aniket.baban@gmail.com Guest

Angry shophunk cheated with me

vimal2910 Guest

Default shophunk

11/08/2013 a mail came to me that i am shortlisted for winning Samsung galaxy s4 for 8999 rupees and a Samsung galaxy tab3 16 gb will be given free with it.i paid the amount by using my Netbanking and got reply mail that it was actually a contest to win that phone and if i don't win i have to buy products from shophunk.com with credit points 8999.i just feel cheated and confused.though i kept my trust on them and waited so long till 1st week of September.then after trying too much i got reply from them that i did not won the contest but i will surely get tab 3 free. 2 weeks before, one lady called me from shophunk and she says "we have couriered your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, on yesterday we will send the courier details to you through mail" I waited 2 days after I called shophunk another person picked the call he says we have not send the coureir we are going to do on tomorrow only afterwards we will give the tracking no. after I called so many times different different peoples picking the call every persons says different different information I am totally confused all mails are intact in my inbox and i did not deleted it. Adithya & Dhibu the customer executive mailed more of those. I decided to buy a nokia lumia 520 Yellow, at the time they have splitted my money to buy more products, they given for Electronics - upto - 500 Points, for Mobile Phone upto - 1000 points, for books - 200 points, Accessaries - 1000 points like that even the price is also very high to complete general retail market, so i have forced to buy that high rated items otherwise I have to loss my money, so, I ordered some items in shophunk on 28.09.2013 and confirmation mail came and order id and product information was there. It should come within 7-10 days but no trace of it. in between i phoned many time and the customer executives tolled many things which are not true seems to be.they said said yesterday they have send the products I will send the details by mail, I asked give me by phone suddenly the call was dropped, after 10 second I again called shophunk some picked he says we have no couriered so far we are going to courier on tomorrow only. I asked him as per your committment the product will be reach in 7-10 working days but, now you are telling me you are going to send by today only tell me what is your name, the call was dropped. all i feel is my money has gone and it was a fraud company.please do something and save my money. What now i do? please help me.

Default Shophunk.com

HI,

(11/08/2013 a mail came to me that i am shortlisted for winning Samsung galaxy s4 for 8999 rupees and a Samsung galaxy tab3 16 gb will be given free with it.i paid the amount by using my credit card and got reply mail that it was actually a contest to win that phone and if i don't win i have to buy products from shophunk.com with credit points 8999.i just feel cheated and confused.though i kept my trust on them and waited so long till 1st week of September.then after trying too much i got reply from them that i did not won the contest but i will surely get tab 3 free.all mails are intact in my inbox and i did not deleted it.anand shah the senior customer executive mailed more of those.i decided to buy a nokia lumia 520 black using my credit points and rest of amount using my credit card.so i ordered on 3/09/13 and confirmation mail came and order id and product information was there.it should come within 7-10 days but no trace of it.in between i phoned many time and the customer executives tolled many things which are not true seems to be.they said they have send the product on 14/09/13 but today is 17.today i called them ywo times but two different things theye said.all i feel is my money has gone and it was a fraud company.please do something and save my money.they even dont receiving my mails now.courier number was not tolled to me.what now ido?please help me. )

Same thing with me too....

Sridhar Repala Guest

Angry Shophunk fraud company, dont believe

Hi Friends,

Pelase dont believe this online shoping in shophunk. This is one of the biggest fraud in online shoping.

I received a mail saying that Rs. 9999/- Samsung S4 with tab3 free contest. I made a payment for this and after that i came to know that i wont get this offer. This amount will be converted to points. Each point is equal to one rupee. But when i am going to use these points, it is shoiwng parts wise we have to use these points.

For example: If i want to purchase one mobile in this fraud shophunk, i would like to use 1000 points only for shoping. Because for electronics 1000 points, for apprals 1000 points they have divided like this my points. This means i should have purchase items in this for very high rates to complete my points.

Please be careful with this fraud fraud fraud shopuhunk. If you need any more information, please call me. or mail me.

Sridhar Repala
    sridhar168@gmail.com

Default Fraud by Shophunk

i too had a similar problem with this i paid Rs.8999 for samsun galaxy s4 contest with Tab 3 free even if you donít win the contest , its been 2 months now they didnít give the tab and also not giving proper response. i used this 8999 to buy another mobile from shophunk and got the product after 1 month when i bugged then daily calling the customer careÖ. but till now i didnít get the tab they promised. everytime i call then they comeup with the same answer we will send it to you there is delay in shipping as the shipment has to come from korea and they donít respond properly.

these are the numbers call them after 10.30 am and before 6 pm .

Customer care number: 080-67683698
    another mobile number which they called me..9035002226
    they tell he is the manager but donít sound like a manger by name anand : 9342922214

anyone please advice how we can teach these guys a lessonÖ.

christdas1010 Guest

Lightbulb Shophunk Complaints and about Offers

@Sridhar Repala, aniket.baban@gmail.com, @vimal2910: I understand what your feeling about now, i'm social media person researching about online frauds and complaints. According to your problem everything is natural but you people when entering in the contests , why you didn't observe and consider about the terms and conditions about the offers and contests. this is the major problem with you people
    If i want to purchase even anything like a single pen also i will check it there only whether it is working or not properly, but here some people are telling about that they have lost 9999 rs for contest and 899 rs for this contest.... what is this before going to pay the money why don't u people read all the T&C regarding that. You people are mentioning about shophunk, yes i also participated in their monthly contest, they said that if i win in their contest i only get the product what they have displayed initially, if i lost i will get the credit points for shopping in their website. the credit points will be come for how much money you spent for contest (ie. 1 credit point= 1 Rupee). Now a days, all the business running like this for attracting the customers. We only have know the terms but don't go for all the offers blindly. don't blame anybody for our mistake.
    anyway now i'm happy shopping with shophunk with the points.

all the best guys....

Thumbs up Review Against Shophunk Complaints and Contest

I read the terms and conditions and i entered in to the contest, i did not get the points , i called the customer care & the points then got deposited in my account. read the T&C before u even enter a contest, if u get any problem in that you people should have to contact with the concerned person like me.
    i'm now happy shopping with shophunk by using my points. i will tel you one small example , my collegue also participated in contest of samsung galaxy, but he lost in contest and according to shophunk terms and conditions he got samsung tab in 2 months later. he also contacted with their customer care . if u want to contact with shophunk just note it down this number: 080 67683698..... and get your things what u lost..... but dont blame anybody.... happy shopping friends.

Thumbs down Regarding Shophunk Complaints

Hello Friends,

I red all the postings in this complaint site against shophunk, some people have discussing about how they got cheated by shophunk and some people have copied someones post in to their postings. actually the main problem is that by seeing these complaints i understood one thing, these all the posts have posted by competitors of shophunk only. why i'm telling like this is ...? no one is genuinely kept their problem in this, one guy is pointing about contest ... every body knows meaning of contest is lucky deep. why cant u people understood before going to enter in to that contest.... if they really lost they must have to consult customer care people and have to ask about the rule regarding that.... that is the best way get the results but this is not the right platform to discuss....... that shophunk people legally takes any action in to this... what u people do...? don't do problem as critical

greta312 Guest

Angry shophunk - The biggest online Cheating site......do not deal with them

I have Rs.999/- paid towards a contest but they are not letting me use it. they are cheaters and a big fraud. No one should buy or take part in any of their contest.

they do not let you use your points and make you spend exhorbitantly to utilise your point you either spen more to use your points of let your money go to them for nothing.

They are really big cheaters and do not bother to even take your call or answer you back. they just have an automated reply that they will call you back which never happens.

Question about my password

i have not got a id or password how we know our item........................

Default sHOPHUNK

Shophunk is a fraud company, even I have also gone the through the same pain as others had,
    Please take action about this company, if not many more are going get cheated by this cheaters...

Default SHOPHUNK Cheated me for Rs.9999

Shophunk cheated me of Rs.9999.
    they told they selling Tab3 for Rs.9999
    i asked customer care they said sure i will get tab3. They amount credited from my SBI debit card in the month of September. They promised the delivery in October but now they told they are giving me Wordtech tab i think which is china made which i don't want. I want galaxy tab otherwise my money back.
    Syed Hussain J. 9945514078

bijay_kumar Guest

Default Shophunk cheated all customers who has order win contest with every one get Samsung 3g tab 16 GB

Hi Dear Friends,

Please don't believe this online shopping in shophunk. This is one of the biggest fraud in online shopping.

I received a mail saying that Rs. 9999/- Samsung S4 with tab3 free contest.Also i have inquired his customer care number 08067683698 they told yes we will send genuine with Samsung Tab3 16GB sim calling to every participants within 15 days after winner declare so I made a payment for this now already 2 months over every time i am calling different different guys pickup the call they are disconnecting the call or they told stocks are not available will give different company tab 3 which is cost 2.5k only. i am surely they are cheating all customer who is purchase from this site .Please all guys who has purchase from this site and facing this cheaters shophunk site please update me his mail id with contact number also please file one consumer case and provide me consumer case number .So I am from Bangalore .I am consult with my lower so i can file Strong action to them on court.Here is my details Please give details my mail or call in my number. I had they have not delivered any items to customer and after some days the collect core and core and close everything and leave

Please be careful other guys with this frauder shopuhunk site. If you need any more information, please call me. or mail me.

Bijay Kumar