Thread: Snapdeal & Delhivery Express don't keep their promises

Angry Snapdeal & Delhivery Express don't keep their promises

I am Shubham Sharma,
    I have ordered an I-ball keyboard on 6th mar 2013 order id-900034279 on snapdeal.com .
    Its Estimated date of delivery was mentioned as on 12th mar'13
    I am facing problem as i don't have keyboard & i have to use on screen keyboard for typing & stuffs
    I have purchased so many products from other online shopping portals but never faced such inconvenience.
    Jabong , inkfruit,yebhi provides delivery in just 2-3 days
    but snapdeal has already taken 7 days i don't how many days they will take more ?

Pending March 11, 2013, 9:16 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai MIDC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
    In Transit March 10, 2013, 10:48 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
    In Transit March 9, 2013, 5:35 a.m. Shipment received DEL_LS_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery

Which courier takes week time to deliver product from Delhi to Mumbai and best part is it reached Andheri MIDC MUMBAI on 11th March '13 which is hardly 4Km away from my home ...
    still they are not delivering the product and their contact number are always busy till 630PM.
    Moreover
    I complained on mail to snapdeal & Delhivery both are irresponsible at customer service but still there is no resolution.
    Is this professional company works...
    I thik this Delhivery Express logistic site and company both are fake one which Snapdeal is using to miscude / consume time to play with our money.
    Please help me regarding the same & take a strict actions against these irresponsible companies.

Angry Unable to reach Snapdeal

There is no contact detail for Snapdeal on there website, I have ordered an CELKON A119Q signature HD moble phone on 7th july but still it is not being processed, I just see the status as IN Progress and delivery date is 11th July 2013, i don't know within 2 days how they will deliver me my mobile.

Default Did not recieve my order

I had ordered Samaung Galaxy Core. The Product was in express delivery mode(didn't know wat exactly express meant there). but didn't get the product even after 7 days and after 7 days they automatically cancelled my order and it took another 7 days to get back my money

snapdeal s**ks never order anything from this site

Same thing goes on with me , i ordered a mobile phone . It has been a week and i have not received it yet . Snapdeal is the culprit again. They misguide the customers by providing incorrect status of orders following that up with poor customer support . I have used other e-commerce sites and 'SNAPDEAL' has been the worst yet

Rutesh Guest

Default delhivery courier worst

hi I ordered my Sony xperia so from snapdeal for 20495 n these snapdeal people took 4 days for shipment and then when it got shipped these delhivery people kept on saying " asir its Gonne delivery tommrrow and the next day Vn I call them dry day ohh sir v r extremely sorry its nt delivered in local branch so u Vl get delivery on Monday n today is Saturday. ill never buy good from snapdeal next time

Lipika Guest

Thumbs down Worst service Snap deal with Delivery

I have purchased a bean bag from Sal deal.
    They promised to deliver by 20th DEC , its already 5 days no one is looking in to this.
    Neither Snapdeal not Delivery. Please help.

amarpune Guest

Angry snapdeal worst slow delivery [ dont keep there promises ]

I purchased fastrack watch from snapdeal on 4 feb 2014 but still I didn't received it, written so many complaint mail to snapdeal but no action from there end, delivery still pending.third class & worst slow delivery service by snapdeal.

Angry Delhivery is the worst

Guys please avoid Delhivery at all costs. Its a Bullshit company just like its name. Their tracking page is a joke. They took 4 days to pass on my shipment from pune to mumbai. Its been over a week and i still haven't received my shipment. They should be sued for false promises and false tracking info on their website

Default Hdfc standard life insurance is farud

I took a policy from Hdfc standard life in yr 2009 at that time they said that you can surrender the policy after 5 yrs and will get the fixed amount after 5 yrs with complete deposit amount.Now when I ask them about the exact amount which I will get as 5 yrs are going to complete they are saying that there is no such policy to surrender the policy before 10 yrs lf I am going to Surrender the policy presently only 50% of submitted amount i will get.This company is cheated customers.Even though I have the documents where the term of this policy is 5 yrs mentioned.Hdfc insurance is fraud never trust on hdfc standard life.They never understand the value of customer they just wana to increase their business only

Default snap deal and dlhvry just wasting time.

same issue

Default Snapdeal

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
    Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team

Thumbs down Complaint against bad service

I place an order of a laptop dell vastro 2520 on 11th may 2014 as per online commitment delivery is done 1 business day its auto change on 15th may for out delivery from seller without any information and its hold by courier company since 15th may 2014
    Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

In Transit May 16, 2014, 10:21 a.m. Shipment received Del_Okhla_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
    In Transit May 16, 2014, 10:11 a.m. Shipment received Del_Okhla_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
    In Transit May 15, 2014, 12:05 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery

I have mentally depressed about the service, i have also make dozens of call to courier company but didn't respond my complaint.So i asked that its my mistake that i buy or take a service of sanpdeal.com OR is a Snapdeal is a worst company which not able to handle the bunch of customers or busy to count the money.

Default Lenovo laptop g 510

This product was bought by me and this product is damage one so pls don't buy this .. By snap deal .. They are harassing their customer ,..... Pls look before you leap

Default Snapdeal

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team

Default Snapdeal RL (6576803): 128612070692 / Scheduled

Date : 22.05.2014
    SNAPDEAL NOT ARRANGE & MANAGE IT SOLUTION

Did not receive my Ticket ID 6654976, Order No. 2071796383

I had ordered XOLO A500 Club. The Product was in express delivered by Red Express, but didn't work properly XOLO & product completely checked & verify By authorised Center A1 SOLUTION,XOLO product found faulty & sealed on dt. 17.05.2014, but till time nobody can received the packed REVERSE PICKUP BY DELHIVERY Courier even after 7 days. it took another 7 days to get back my money.

1. snapdeal.com