Thread: star cj alive products are fake

Angry star cj alive products are fake

Last saturday i odered a karbon android mobile phone from satr cj alive and alog with that mobile they are giving a polo club watch.
    when i recieved that mobile and watch. i got to know that the watch is fake it doesn't belong to polo club brand .and from that day i decided that not to buy products online because they are fake.
    name:vaibhav rana
    contact no:9999089344

misha Guest

Default star cj product is not branded.

i buy a food proccercer from star cj. food proccecer is not working after using few days. The online product it is just for earing. they are totly fake products.

mohit baidmobile Guest

Angry mobile cover

My mother gifted me a karrbonn A3 mobile
    but i have a complain
    It does not have cover

swatiagarwal074 Guest

Post company is forcing to buy air pressure motor again for ordering more vaccum bags

AWARE everyone from STAR CJ, because in this era where companies r working hard to satisfied their customers, STAR CJ after selling their products they donít even bother to satisfied. i ordered one smart storage vacuum pack with one motor and 12 bags
    now this is understood that every time i am not going to order motor along with bags but this company has a rule that u cannot buy separate bags. they r forcing me buy that motor again and again, it means if someone want to buy new car tyres, they will have to buy car along.
    is it o.k. ? They gave me company no. to talk to them, but that companies's employees don't know, how to talk, when i went back to STAR CJ, they said v r not responsible for this.
    i'm totally upset.

Kolli Venkata Ganesh Guest

Default "Symphony Air Cooler DiET 22i MH".Starcj.com my order no: 20130406036675 as on 6 april 2014.

I Have ordered the "Symphony Air Cooler DiET 22i MH".on starcj.com. my order no: 20130406036675 as on 6 april 2014. till my order not yet delivered.

I have cancelled order (my order no: 20130406036675) at 17th April 2013. But till today my amount (Rs.7,290) is not credited in credit card.

There is no response from customer care side. starcj service is very bad and response. Starcj.com website cheating the customers.

Pls don't go or choose starcj.com website online purchase. this website not delivering any products right time and not refunding the money back.

kamal luthra Guest

Angry i ordered tab mobile they send mini tab laptop

starcj alive products i ordered to mobile tab but they send us mini lap top on dt 13.5.2013 4.30pm . when i complaint to exchange or return they refused to not products can exchange else they write two hour to two days yo can exchange or return your products. i have been complaint to starcjalive after receiving the courier because in the box they send another products when i open i phone to cpmpany that this is not that products wich i ordered so exchange this products.but they refused to me we can not exchange or return. i spend 7000/- cash wich are useless to me' this company is fake i

I ADVISE TO EVERY BODY DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM STARCJ ALIVE THIS IS FAKE COMPANY. I ADVISE TO EVERY BODY WRITE TO GOVT. BAN THIS FAKE COMPANY WICH WAS CHEATED EVERY BODY. I WILL WRITE TO MINISTRY .PM CM CONSUMER COURT BAN LIFE TIME FAKE COMPANY

KAMAL LUTHRA
    CHEATED BY STAR CJ ALIVE
    AMRITSAR

akash kataria Guest

Angry last saturday i have oder a android tablet and i got that yesterday or aaj vo kharab ho ngaya h

last saturday ko maine apna android tablet oder kiya tha or vo mujhe aaj mil gaya h...........or maine vo start kiya to vo start h nahi hua uhnone mera ko yeh tablet 4999 ka diya or vo bhi kharab

shefalisri17@gmail.com Guest

Default Rotimaker is defective

I'v ordered a rotimaker with the order no. 20130114037403.The handle was broken so I asked for exchange. Since then that product has been exchanged for 5 times and the latest 6th time when it came it was as usual broken. Why dont these people pay attention to their products. I'v asked them to give me correct product but they arn't bothered.

Default microwave

i order product but my product is mot send to me

Angry Androtab 7

I ordered an Androtab 7 from Star CJ along with Polo Club watch. The tab is fake as well as the watch is fake. The tab Hangs and get heated up. After repeated requests to Star CJ for the replacement of the product the told me to contact the supplier M/s. Nakamichi Techno Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 284, Lane 3, Sultan Sadan 2, Westend Marg, Saidulajab, New Delhi Ė 110030 and I contacted them. They told me to talk to Star CJ and Star CJ is telling me to talk to Nakamichi. I have paid Rs. 4,999.00 and these people are just treating me like a football.

Please Help.

Mrs. Praveen Gupta,
    578, Model Town, Ludhiana - 141002
    Tel: 09501323430

vaibhav panchal Guest

Default i was ordered maharaja food prosesor

star cj was sale low quality material and it dosent work satisfaction i was waste my money 2500rs. i will not buying any product from star cj alive.

Default quality of products at star cj is very bad . never buy product from this cheat

i ordered two pack or sari on 25 th of june which was delivered to me on 28 th june. one pack was without free gift and the quality of sari was so bad that everybody who saw it immediately discarded it. i lodged the complaint on 28jun itself about missing free giftand quqlity of sari and i requestws them to refund my money or excahnge . this is facilty in all the online selling sites. but not only they refused to refund the money but also exchange and told bluntly that you have only option to use it. hw can a bad quality product be used but i got cheted by them and lost 4000 rupees in this purcahse for nothing. people can see colors but quality can not be seen , it is just believed . but they are cheats and never buy from them bcos they are selling rubbish. they have not even bothered to send missing free gift.my order nos were 20130625039924 and 20130625039906. i want my refund if possible.
    vikram singh
    26 vivekanand hydel colony lucknow

girish.baviskar@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs up I have no complaints i am staisfied custmoer of Star CJ

I am a custmoer of Star Cj Product . i have approximately purcahsed 8 to 12 products and i have exxperienced a really good feedback in thisTwo to three times my product is replaced by Star Cj. and i found them professional and a good seller.
    Representative are polite and inform you the total info. about product till your staisfaction.

Girish Baviskar
    Mumbai - Mira Road

ganesh dubale Guest

Default star cj alive gives damaged free items

I ordered 6 belmonts shirt piece and 2 pant piece in june13.company offer of that product was polos wrist watch.i got delievary on 15/6/13 but the watch was not working.i call company immeditaly and requaste to change the watch.i am complaining every 4 days and every they told me that courier boy will come to your home to collect watch but no one can come home so i think that which product they gives free of cost are totally damaged product so not star cj alive

Thumbs down company is not replacing the product

i have ordered dermaseta dated 09/03/2013 with order no.20130309040654.it is not working even it has six months grauntee.in the first week it stopped working. we told them to replace but they refused.

1. Complaint against Star Cj alive