Thread: Online shopping fraud by big shoe bazaar of new delhi

Oct 2009

Arrow Online shopping fraud by big shoe bazaar of new delhi

dear sir, i had ordered a lee cooper shoe from BIG SHOE BAZAAR OF NEW DELHI on internet. i paid Rs.999/- by my crdit card. but when i received the shoe..it was actually an ordinary local made shoe with very cheap quality and finish. when i contacted mr. anthony of their shop, he simply shamelessly admitted the fact. he has an idea that no one could do any thing against his fraud.

therefore, i request you to please take up this matter with big shoe bazaar of new delhi and arrange to refund my money along with a compensation towards my harrasment and mental agony.
    i am providing the full details of the shop and my order no.

BIG SHOE BAZAAR.COM PVT. LIMITED, M7, 2ND FLOOR, GREATER KAILASH II, NEW DELHI-110048

MY ORDER NO-BSB101843
    DATE:20 OCTOBER 2009

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

SBI, RASMECCC
    SHIVLOK COMPLEX
    SAMBALPUR
    ORISSA
    PHONE 94370 41544

Kindly go through the company refund police and share with us, then only we can guide you accordingly.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    hello,

kindly go through the company refund police and share with us, then only we can guide you accordingly.
    there is a refund policy of the shop. But since that particular lee cooper shoe was on "sale" so they will not refund the same.
    Even if they will refund, who the hell will do all sorts of bogus things like pack it and send it by courier..??
    I had ordered via internet to oviate the situations like going to market, parking vehicle etc..etc...

Quote Originally Posted by LOHIT NANDA View Post
    sir..you can directly contact mr anthony of big shoe bazaar by this phone no:
    +91 11 4728 3070
    please ask him to refund me the money as he is a cyber cheat..

Oct 2009

sir , i had lodged a complaint against the big shoe bazaar of new delhi who has cheated me while i ordered a shoe on line. please arrange to refund me the money immediately.
    94370 41544

Default BigShoeBazaar

Quote Originally Posted by LOHIT NANDA View Post
    94370 41544
    We have written to Mr. Nanda and even called him but he refuses to take our calls or reply to our emails. We can give him invoice from company to prove its original. We are also ready to refund but he just wouldn't respond. He doesn't want to return the product as well. We are not sure how to help him

PLEASE STOP SENDING THE MESSAGES ON MY PHONE>>I DONT NEED UR FREAKIN CHEAP SHOE>>>DONT KNOW HOW U GOT MY NUMBER>>>BUT IF IT DSNT STOP AS IM NO CALL NO TEXT LIST>>I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT AND GET YOU BEATEN UP WITH UR OWN SHOES>>>>SO STOP HARRASSING ME Mr BIG

Default Big Shoe Bazaar

I happen to get lured by the offer of Hush Puppy shoe with 3 shirts and belt and wallet.
    To that I made the payment of Rs 2999/- and received the goods (Invoice 1004340 order no. BSB 108716).

The Hush Puppies Shoe is Heavy, Hard and makes noise while walking. It is uncomfortable and embarrassing because of the noise.
    It does not look like the usual Hush Puppy shoes I have been wearing since long.

I feel cheated by a duplicate stuff that is difficult to use.

sarath080 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Default big shoe bazar cheating

This type of cheating should b taken seriously, even this guys are spoiling the trust in online purchase. Many of people go silent even they get cheated which gives confidence for these thieves. Bigshoebazar have a tht gud site tht no one wil doubt about the product. Cant u try mailing the real company so that they culd help u in legal proceedings on imitating their brandnames. nywy i was about to order same product..... hatsoff to u for this post...

Default Important information

Dear sir.
    We have a big hand made shoes factory. Where we are preparing high quality leather shoes. The hand made shoes made by us are very strong, beautiful. graceful and long life. These shoes can run year to year. the shoes are being prepared in very very beautiful designs. We purchase leather very carefully. The shoes made by us are very soft. We are completing and completing high intonational standards of manufacturing.If you have interest in the purchase of hand made leather shoes, then contact us immediately. Rates are between 200$ to 500$ depending on the model of shoe
    You can trust on us for getting the high quality of hand made leather shoes.
    Manager marketing:
    Saif ur Rehman
    Ph: 00923318408481

Default Big Shoe Bazar Online Shopping

Quote Originally Posted by sarath080 View Post
    Did you tried contacting Customer Care?

Phone: 011-47283070

Email: support@bigshoebazaar.com

Address: Shop Online Trading Pvt Ltd, 2nd Floor, 8, Balaji Estate, Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019. India

Or for any unresolved queries and escalations

Email: santosh@bigshoebazaar.com

pardhu_y4@yahoo.com Guest

Default money deducted from my account

j.pardha saradhi purchased one shoe through on line by using my sbi debit card,i have payed the money through all the formalities,the amount rs 249 is deducted from my account,what i have to do now.is this one is a correct one.now where i i have to do complaint.so please my consider and do justice for me.
    already the amount is deducted from my account,is this site is a authorized one or not.
    the-amount deducted is 249
    date of transaction 25/11/10
    please do justice.and send my shoes through proper channel

satymish@gmail.com Guest

Default bigshoebazaar.com

I am extremely dissatisfied with the shoe. It looks old and worn out from a very old stock...

Ref: BSB190013

Default Bigshoebazaar - Absolute nonsense

The way they service their customers sucks. Refer to my interactions with them and you will know. NEVER BUY FROM BIGSHOEBAZAAR

Payment is made on 15th and we are on 24th today and we are yet to receive the product due to whatever frickin reasons.

Order Number: BSB220269_Trans_1292456597085 Order Received: Dec 15, 2010
    Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 636.25
    AXIS Bank Account Holder : Deepak Josey
    Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
    Deepak Josey 711B, Spencer Plaza, 2nd Phase, Anna Salai

None

Yebhi.com is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Dear Lohit,

We would like to inform you that your query stands resolved.

In case you still have any query, feel free to write back to us at escalations@yebhi.com.We would be glad to assist you.

We are always there to solve your queries and provide you the best solution.

Best Regards

Last Post: 11-01-2009, 07:10 PM
  4. Online Shopping Fraud by Indiatimes
    By raokiranb in forum Online Shopping
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 04:27 PM
  5. Online shopping Fraud (Rediff)
    By Mohanksd in forum Online Shopping