Thread: Complain Against rediff.com online Shopping and DTDC service.

Nanasaheb Kamble is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Angry Complain Against rediff.com online Shopping and DTDC service.

I had purchase 3 T-Sharts from [COLOR=#009900 !important]rediff Shopping[/COLOR] on 07 Aug 2012. till date 27 Sept i had not yet received my that[COLOR=#009900 !important]courier[/COLOR] from DTDC (Shipment : D09640794) and Rediff order No. 7319080. After every 2/3 days yours people call to me and asking are you received courier. MSG like " yesterday your courier had delivered." Why did you harash to customer. So many times call to Customer care of DTDC and Rediff shopping. So many times write email to both but not proper result.

I had receive below email from DTDC office :
    Monday, September 24, 2012 7:26 PM
    ('Sanjoy Roy // VP-DP Sales INTL'; 'Manisha Boricha (Executive Assistant to Executive Director)'; 'Vijayta Rao (Sr Css Executive - Mumbai)'; 'CSS.MIDC'; 'Prashant//VAS Coordinator.Mumbai'; 'Felix Thattil (VP Strategic Projects & Process)'; 'Suri (Zonal IT Manager - Mumbai)'; 'bhavins@dtdc.com';)

Dear Mr. Kamble,

This is with reference to the complaint raised by you towards the [COLOR=#009900 !important]consignment[/COLOR] dispatch by Rediff. This is to inform you that mention consignment is lost in transit and we have lodge the FIR against the same (find the attached FIR copy).

We have communicated the same to Rediff. Request you to please contact Rediff for the further course of action.

We apologies for an inconvenience caused to you.

Warm Regards,

Bhavin Navin Shah
    Manager - National Contracts
    DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

I Had write email to Rediff shopping: Monday, September 24, 2012 7:50 PM
    (To: 'customersupport@rediff-inc.com'
    Cc: 'Sanjoy Roy // VP-DP Sales INTL'; 'Manisha Boricha (Executive Assistant to Executive Director)'; 'Vijayta Rao (Sr Css Executive - Mumbai)'; 'CSS.MIDC'; 'Prashant//VAS Coordinator.Mumbai'; 'Felix Thattil (VP Strategic Projects & Process)'; 'Suri (Zonal IT Manager - Mumbai)'; 'bhavins@dtdc.com'; 'SUSHANT')

Pls see the trail mail and attached FIR copy. as per trail mail proceed to refund of my amount against 7319080 order on same [COLOR=#009900 !important]credit card[/COLOR].
    Do not take this case too lightly, because I was too much harassed by both of you (DTDC and Rediff Shopping).

Note : Co-ordinate to each other and finish the process within next 2/3 days.

Both are not interested to resolved my complain.
    I want to make complaint against to DTDC and Rediff Shopping.

rajeev1989 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Dtdc delay in shipment of courier & Taken Extra Money

Dear DTDC Customer Care

I made a courier through DTDC company on 11 OCT 2012.

Assignment number is :
    awb no.: V09334359 reference no.:
    Location date time status

booked by:
    Shahjahanpur - uttarpradesh booking date time
    thrusday, oct 11, 2012, 01:30 pm

destination & expected delievery date & time give by DTDC:
    Bharuch (Surat) status date time
    Saturday, oct 13, 2012

I have taken DTDC Plus service for next business day delivery by paying extra charge (Rs. 350) but document not delivered until now. Shipment no: V09334359 has booked on 11th october 2012 from shahjahanpur (uttarpradesh) & suppose to deliver on 13th of oct 2012 at bharuch (surat). But still that is not delivered at bharuch (surat). Customer service not picked up my call. Its very urgent for me. I track the shipment online, there showing consigment booked in National Green service but i paid for DTDC Plus Service & DTDC franchises committed that document will deleiver on 13th oct 2012.
    DTDC franchises address - Sadar Bazar, Near L.I.C, Shahjahanpur U.P. Contact Person Rajeev Shukla (09415070523).
    So i request you to please look out the matter in very urgent way & provide me refund for deleivery not on time.

Thanks with Regards,
    Rajeev Kumar Singh

suryaprakash Guest

Default complaint

dear sir, my name is suryaprakash, I have purchased tablet PC through rediff. com online shopping, for this I sent the cheque amount of 3498 R's( order number 7441783), it is cleared on 10-10-12, but now also I don't receive my product, so please take an immediate action my Ph number is 9248815568.

Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:24 PM