Thread: RechargeitNow.com

vishnu kumar Guest

Unhappy RechargeitNow.com

I used the recharge system to request for a recharge. It led eventually to the payment gateway of my bank. The bank gateway processed the data successfully and the transaction was completed (I have checked my account and found that the amount has been debited). But when it returned to rechargitnow's website, an error occurred, following which the request was not successful.

This happened to me thrice. In the meantime, I have been writing to the rechargeitnow team about the failure and requesting for a refund, which they claim is part of their policy. But I have received neither refund nor any response from them. All the email addresses mentioned on their webpages are on their own domain, and one of them, finance@rechargeitnow.com, bounces back the messages I send. I have written to them separately from my email account as well as through their online "Contact us" system. But all to no avail. They HAVE NOT PROVIDED ANY TELEPHONE CONTACT NUMBER anywhere on their website.

I would like to know what I can do in order to claim the Rs. 550 that I have spent without receiving the pertinent services. I have proof of all the transactions that have taken place. Kindly help me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Vishnu

mohit_bth@yahoo.co.in Guest

Question complaint for deduction of balance fom my bank a/c but don't got the balance

i m a register user ,as kumar mohit i have done a recharge of rs 150 and it is being deducted from my bank a/c ,but i didn't receive the balance in my virgin mobile number:-7696959825 & user name is kumar mohit of that respective number so pl z do the kind full as early as possible my order number is R20182080311

Default recharge problem

SIR

i did my 2 recharge of order no- R30979180311 and R27988180311 with 50 &100 rupees at mobile no-9907077965 .but i didnot get any amount on my number.

SO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

avinash_u is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2011

Generally rechargeitnow refunds amount within 4-5 days but some times it may take upto 2 months to process the refund. Be careful with and try to follow up with them using contact us option.

Better recharge the mobile thru Telecom provider website.

Angry 1400 deducted no recharge

I recharged my Photon+ using rechargeitnow.com with Rs 700 twice but did not get my number recharged. In the first attempt money was deducted from my account but it showed an error on rechargeitnow web page. But the amount of 700 was deducted from the account. I tried second time and this time my recharge was successful and again amount was deducted. But my Tata photon is still not recharged. So even after paying Rs700 TWICE, my data card is still uncharged.

I have all the proofs for the transaction, Please help me to get the refund.

Geet

vikrantm007 is offline Junior Member

I recharged my phone using rechargeitnow.com with rs.100 but did not get my no.recharged.Money was deducted from my credit card.my order id is (R44669931c11) & transaction id is(46305067) on 31/12/2011.I have tried 15 times to fill the complaint form in there contact us section but there form section is not working.
    VIKRANT MALHOTRA.

Default recharge it now.com - pymnt deducted rechrg fail

Dear sir/madam
    I have made a recharge thru Rechargeitnow.com for mobile # 9940295979 the details of which are given below on 28.04.2012 for a life time validity of Rs.333, through debit card transaction, Airtel, Tamilnadu circle. I have also got a receipt of acknowledgement with the message of successful recharge from rechargeitnow website in my e-mail address. I bring it to your kind attention that this recharge is not yet effected for the specified mobile no. I tried sending them an e-mail from my personal id to "contactus@rechargeitnow.com" and also through their contact us tab. But everytime it showed an error message.

Kindly do the needful and oblige as I have to make an urgent call and am running short of balance. Please call my mobile or send me an email to ann0081@gmail.com in case of any clarification.

order id: R11494428412
    transaction id: 57148774
    operator: AIRTEL
    circle: Chennai
    purchased value (MRP) Rs.: 333
    date: 2012-04-28 04:03 PM

Ann Mathew

vikas.patil9860@gmail.com Guest

Default Money deducted from my account but recharge not done on my mobie account.

I have recharged 100/-- on my UNIOR mobile no. 08624840551 from my SBI ACCOUNT.

My SBI Account no.:- 31015695519
    And transition no. :- CCA13AHCL230- IGF2888721 Tranfer to 30993845637 to AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE LTD.

Sir please check and recharge on my mobile.

Vikas

Default Failed recharge

I tried recharging my phone, order id: R15667231113, transaction id: 86711092. The payment went through, I got the confirmation email but the recharge did not happen. Their contact us form is not working, very frustrating and smells a foul play.
    The main issue is they do not have an other contact mode, very very sad experience.

Pankaj Jain

ashish parashar Guest

Arrow reacharg

mane sir mane videocon no 8269134473 per reacharg kya jisme muje 200 local/national collor 500mb internet milna tha jo nahe mila yuski jagah per muje 42 rupay main account mila mane kai bar reacharg kiya per wo faild ho jate he

safeserve@hotmail.com Guest

Default I have not get done recharghe

I have recharge to my friend mobile 8902381783 for Rs.287 for 180 days validity.
    I have not get recharge message and date of validity extension.
    I have recharged thru rechatgeitnow.com with my registered domail name with password.
    The following message were received by SMS to my mobile no:9443381783
    Please help
    F.Dominic Savio

Default My mobile phone not yet Recharged

ramankn1960@gmail.com
    Money deducted from my account but recharge not done on my mobie account.

I have recharged 200/-- on my MTS mobile no. 8925245140 from my SBI ACCOUNT.

My SBI Account no.:- 10372457481
    And transition no. :- CCAAL1QDX552IGO9685655 TRANSFER TO 30993845637 AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE. to day 18 dec 2013 (18-12-2013) TO TRANSFER Rs. 200.00 at 11.50 AM.

Sir please check and recharge on my mobile.

RAMAN. KN