Thread: Ojjas Enterprises & Rediff Shopping collaborate to Cheat...

stephennarayanan is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default Ojjas Enterprises & Rediff Shopping collaborate to Cheat...

I had Ordered for Foot Air Pump + 25 Pcs Hobby tool kit on Rediff Shopping Vide Order No.5397621 on 28.05.09 and the delivery of same was made on 5th June but I was away in Ahmedabad & package was received by my wife who too followed me to Ahmedabad for Holidays.On return by June end I got the first opportunity to use the product at month end and in very first use due to inferior quality of manufacturing the foot-air pump tilted to a side on its hinges and the rubber footer came off.I immediately brought it to the notice of Rediff Shopping who promptly washed off their hands saying that any quality or product problem can be resolved within 15 days from delivery date and hence expressed regrets.I wrote to them a couple of times more trying to make them aware that due to vacation period and being away from Delhi I did not even have a chance to look at the product let alone use it till after my return but each time they only expressed regrets and inability to assist.Finally in one mail they gave me the contact no. of Mr.Angad at Ojjas (9967888522 ) who took me for a ride for more than a fortnight and on relentless follow up finally I got a regret mail from their office without assigning any reason.Oh one more thing not just the foot air pump,the hobby tool kit is also a crap where I found to my horror that the + type screw driver broke off at slightest pressure.
    It is evident that Ojjas which is being shown in rediff shopping as having 95% Customer rating is an agency set up to cheat Online shoppers.Also it seems that they themselves don't give guarantee of quality of the products they supply.I had tried to contact Ojjas by locating them in google search and on gentleman who took the call excused himself saying he was just a supplier and I need to follow up with rediff.
    Please Help me in bringing both Ojjas and Rediff in the dock for cheating.I have already posted on Ojjas's rating on rediff shopping site but we need to try and prevent them from large scale cheatings.
    Stephen Narayanan

pradeepk2005 Guest

Red face Beware of fraud online items in rediff!!!

Similar experience for me. I have ordered an MP3 Player and I have received it. Also it is very very Old item. I have to check and see whether it is working . But never get cheated by online products. what they show is not what then given. The product was in a totally teared cover.

Quote Originally Posted by stephennarayanan View Post
    Stephen Narayanan

rAHUL CHAUHAN Guest

Default Ojjas and rediff shopping are cheaters

I hv ordered for seat massager but received soy pen and that to was not complete and broke.
    The seal was intact.
    Please be aware of these bull shit persons

sona agarwal Guest

Default Rediff shopping + ojjas => combined cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by rAHUL CHAUHAN View Post
    The seal was intact.
    Please be aware of these bull shit persons
    I have ordered for juice extractor.. which didnt worked on the first day of delivery. Immediately i complained.. but no response from the seller ie. that stupid ojjas.. I dont know how come that enterprises got 93% as feedback score.. really rediff shopping and ojjas are combined cheaters.. pls be aware ..

Angry Don't dare to buy products frm rediff

I have ordered mp3 player order no. 5972491 but its horriable this player is not working and old product also..
    Cheater...

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Cheater...
    Thanks for sharing your experience, hope this will help other consumers to choose the right product/services.

Ravisham Guest

Cool Not quite right about Rediff Shopping

I have used rediff Shopping a number of times and found it to be utterly enjoyable experience... I still remember the seller by name Landmark and Ocean were quite good and even once I got torn books but replacement was super fast from landmark.. Similarly, the lady from ocean was courteous enough to tell about the jewellery we bought.
    No complaint against Rediff Shopping

himanshuv is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

My order no. with Rediff Shopping is 6011184. The deal contains 3 items - car vaccum cleaner, foot pump for inflating tires and 25 pc. tool kit.

On 14-Aug-10 I received the consignment no. 796281658 through TNT courier. The delivery receipt said that the package contains 2 items. I checked the package and 2 items were present in it - vaccum cleaner and foot pump. Therefore I signed the delivery receipt, thinking that the tool kit will be delivered through other shipment.

Still one more item remains to be delivered - 25pc. tool kit. I've written to Rediff Shopping and Ojjas Enterprizes asking them to ship the third item. But there is no response from either Rediff or Ojjas.

Ojjas and Rediff are clearly cheating the customers. Please can you let me know how I can take this matter further.

I want justice to be done and I'm sure it will help many more customers like me. Please can you help me on this front?

Himanshu V

ajayajayk76@rediff.com Guest

Default not received free gift

My order no 6064508 tn id 16774374 i have received my order on 18-09-2010 that is kitchen dicer in packed condition but when i opened my packing i did not received free gift that is peeler worth rs 299 .

Unhappy Received different order

I had ordered for a leatherladies watch. But I received a metal watch which is not worth the amount. Also I am trying to contact Rediff anf Ojjas but both are not able to contact. The phone nos provided are not working and cannot contact rediff by phone. Please help.

KiranGhadge Guest

Default Ojjas enterprises and Rediff sent undervalued wrong item

Regarding Rediff Order No 6098857, I had ordered '1032315_ojs09 Super Sonic Radio Controlled Flying Plane' on 29th sep 2010 with requested delivery date 3rd oct. I wanted to gift it to my daughter on her birthday 10th oct. But I received 'Micro copter RC super wide infrared Helicopter FTW531' on 6th oct 2010 through TNT1 AWB No-796330138 , Transaction Ref No-16812418. I already had RC Helicopter and the item mistakenly sent looks undervalued compared to the order amount Rs.1499.

I called up Ojjas Enterprises cell:9987822433 requesting them to take the helicopter back and send me the RC Super Sonic Flying Plane, which I had ordered. Prashant(cell:9987822433) of Ojjas Enterprises told me that he will send correct item (Flying Plane) today and take back the wrong item (Helicopter) within 2 days. He also asked me to give call on next day by 11 AM, so that he can give me the courier details. I tried calling 9987822433 and 26854086 on next day several times, but they never pickup, sometimes it gives Engaged tone. Even today they are not picking up phone. I feel like being cheated.

Is there any solution to this?

Kiran Ghadge

Default Ordered Slim watch, got Nonworking extra thick watch :-)

Order No. Product Date Total Value Delivery Status Seller name
    6125714 Seatek X Slim Series Watch With Date 28-oct-2010 INR 549.00 Delivered Ojjas Enterprises

That was the order, for an X slim watch. The slim watches in market are prohibitively expensive. So I thought let me order a Chinese watch. But this horrible Ojjas have sent a nonworking extra thick watch. It even has scratches.

I should have searched before I ordered. This is the second time I got fooled, last time also rediff fooled me by sending me a bad product.

Milind.Kolekar Guest

Default Ojjas Enterprises selling Fake PS3 Controllers

I purchased a PS3 controller, and I was shocked when my brand new Playstation (v3.55) did not recognize the new PS3 controller. Later, when I googled a bit, I came across links which help in recognizing fake PS3 controllers. This one fit the bill, as it has paper sticker, and poor worksmanship.

Pathetic seller.

Raman Jp Guest

Default Fradulant Ojjas Enterprise

Ojjas Enterprise is very fraudulent online seller there are not responsible if we make a phone call they will never lift the calls. So plese dont buy anything with this seller.

Angry F_____K Ojjas and rediff shopping

they are still having there site running and making people fool out of it

1. Rediff shopping
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 11:55 AM
  3. cheating from rediff shopping
    By HIMESHKUMAR. in forum Online Shopping
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:56 AM
  4. Rediff Shoping Cheat ( dont take any thing in Rediff).......
    By Vasudeva N H in forum Online Shopping