Thread: HUL PUREIT WATER PURIFIERS Complaints - SUPPLY OF DEFECTIVE WATER PURIFIER BATTERY

Default HUL PUREIT WATER PURIFIERS Complaints - SUPPLY OF DEFECTIVE WATER PURIFIER BATTERY

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I had bought a Pureit water filter from HUL nearly a year back [21/02/2008 (CUST ID -1925647716)]. Needless to say, i trusted the HUL brand while buying this product. Initially the filter performed as per the company claims, the battery worked as per their expected duration.
    However, after replacing the second battery, the third battery which was supplied, was defective. We got to know regarding this when my younger son fell ill with jaundice and doctor said it was due to impure water. We immediately checked the water filter and their own service engineer testified that the battery was defective.
    All calls to their helpline always resulted in the same answer, we are sorry for the inconvenience and we would assure you of the best service. This has gone on for the last one month. I have registered six complaints with them for the same since 22nd June, 09. (Tracking NO- 091228400 /091232974 /091264791 / 091275057). They have not given us the last two tracking numbers as their system was under "maintenance".
    I have tried to reach their senior management with mails, (Sent two mails dates 8th July and 11th July) but they have not responded till now.
    Their manual itself claims that they will replace defective parts supplied by them.
    however, I am extremely sorry to say that even HUL makes false promises.
    We are talking about drinking water here. It is not a fan or an AC or a shampoo that you ca do without or buy another one without too much trouble.
    I urge all consumers to be very careful before buying HUL Pureit. Their service is shoddy to say the least and what they promise is nothing but an eyewash.
    Indrani Mukherjee
    A very concerned home maker

NRamesh Guest

Thumbs down Change of Battery.

Respected
    sir, i am trying to get the Battery to be changed from past two and half months. No sign of any one listening mails sent to them by email provided by their website.
    The bangalore office has contacted about 2 and half months back One Mr.Abdulla attended the call but no one has turn out to replace the battery.
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ANY ONE ELSE DO THIS BUSINESS OTHER THAN HLL. GOD ONLY SHOULD SAVE CUSTOMER FROM BANGALORE OFFICE WHERE NO ASKER NO TELLER ATTITUDE PREVAIL
    ANYBODY ANYWHERE COMMING TO MY HELP WELCOME

dont buy pureit Guest

Default Shit pureit

PURE IT have the worst consumer serive... please please please do not buy pure it.
    I am mentally harrased talking to pure it team.

They are nothing but a piece of constipated shit.

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I had bought a Pureit water filter from HUL nearly a 6 months back [Sept 2009 (CUST ID -1928353844)]. Needless to say, i trusted the HUL brand while buying this product. Initially the filter performed as per the company claims, the battery worked as per their expected duration.
    However, after replacing the first battery. After that repeated complaints to the company for replacing the battery has fallen on deaf ears.
    All calls to their helpline always resulted in the same answer, we are sorry for the inconvenience and we would assure you of the best service. This has gone on for the last one month. I have registered two complaints with them for the same since 10 jan, 14 th feb, 09. I have tried to reach my voice of complaint to their senior management with mails, but they have not responded till now. I am extremely disappointed that HUL is stooping to such lows. Whom can we trust if such big brands like HUL do not operate responsibly?
    RANJEET KUMAR
    A very concerned home maker

k kishore kumar Guest

Default polisher watchers not available

sir
    i purchased pure it water purifier but in that watchers r not available in the device

k kishore kumar
    chenna reddy nagar
    ramanthapur
    HYD
    MSBO5 00099209

ramesh nistala Guest

Angry Faulty Germ killl battery kit expires suddenly without any prior indication

This is regarding to my serious problem with after sales service with pure-it

I purchased Pure-it on August 4th week 2009

I never used it completely. From beginning on wards it starts leaking. we complained 3 times but the problem not solved so we stopped calling. But this month we again called pure-it to solve the problem.
    On Wednesday-Aprial-20- 2010 the pure-it customer care executive(Ravindra) solved problem. On that same day also we asked the executive about the battery kit. Executive said: As it is completely white so no need to purchase it, You will find a red indication in the kit. The red indication will increase day by day while you are using the purifier. Once it is 80% red you can place the order. So we are happy.

Now the story started. on Friday just 2 days after the service the battery kit suddenly become red, and the water stopped filtering. We called to customer care and explained the problem. One of the customer care executive told that it might be because of manufacturing defect, no problem our engineer will visit your place and change the kit. Next day the same executive (Ravindra) visited my home. He is the same engineer who solved my pure-it leakage problem just 3 days before.

He repeatedly telling that you have to purchase the germ kill kit only. The same engineer solved my pure-it problem just 3 days before never tried to explain the situation to his superior. He just keep quiet. Even i had a talk with his senior executive(Yogesh), he also says the same words as the kit become red you need to purchase only. We won't change the kit.

After that i again contacted to customer care senior executive. They also not listening my problem, They also repeatedly says that as the kit become red you need to purchase, that's it.

The problem is with Germ Kill Battery kit only. Pure-it doesn't take care about after sales service. If the Germ kill kit is working fine then it should become red day by day slowly. But it not worked like that, suddenly become red (i.e. It is a manufacturing defect but customer care wont take care of it.)

murthymsn Guest

Default Purified Water with Bad Smell

I MSN Murthy Purchased Pureit battery kit in the month of April 2010. But the purified water is not in good condition. The purified water has a bad smell. Due to this water family memebers are facing stomach problem. I gave a complaint to pureit customer care. They send the executive (srinu - 919908729400) checked the water and told that the water smell good and there is no problem such type smell is generally will come because the original water is having smell.

If purified water is having bad smell, what is the use of purifier. In advirtisements they are challenging 1 Crore return if water condition is bad. In another advertisement they are saying that the worse condition water also purified with good taste and smell.

How we believe the HUL. The pure team must be changed my battery kit immediately without any charge. The pureit service is worst.

MSN Murthy, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
    919490430496

Default Such a poor service. recommend not to buy

I have been struggling for the kit for past one and half month and absolutely no response. Its the worst customer service I have ever seen, my complaint nos is C102289715, after i made 2 attempts for ordering battery.

I think HUL management is not aware of the issues they are facing, its totally mismanaged and no one resposbile.

Angry Hindustan Uniliver Ltd. (Water Purifier-PureIt Complaint)

What to write about such product because i have read plenty of complaints before filling this complaint. I am Mandeep from Hisar (Haryana). Actually, the problem is, i have bought the pureit water purifier last year and till date, i have replaced battery kits several times. Means ( approx one battery - one month). Few days back, the water purifier was not working so i made many complaints but no action is taken yet. On the other hand, if we order to change the battery kit then the person come immediately. to Now the position is, i have recently changed the battery from the dealer(to go there). but still it is out of order. I have informed telephonic-ally several times but still no action has been taken. Now the thing is, i want to change it. i don't want to keep it long. Very-2 poor product with poor service. I am also thinking about to file a sue in the court, if no action is taken. If anyone, can help me out then do it very-fast. Otherwise i will take some stern steps.

Contact Number -09215334555

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default pureit waterpurifier

Contact Number -09215334555

We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of Pureit, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them for the proper solution within the mentioned time in the notice.
    Wait for their response and revert us back.
    Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

mrchandanrao@hotmail.com Guest

Default Regarding pure-it

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I had bought a Pureit water filter from HUL nearly a 6 months back [16/03/2010 (SR No - RPBC100012423 )]. Needless to say, i trusted the HUL brand while buying this product. The battery did not work as per their expected duration. Within 15 days of use it got expired.

All calls to their helpline always resulted in the same answer, we are sorry for the inconvenience and we would assure you of the best service. I have registered three four complaints with them for the same. I have tried to reach their senior management with mails, (
    however, I am extremely sorry to say that even HUL makes false promises.
    We are talking about drinking water here. One of the worst service i have seen in my life.

Chandan rao

Angry Hindustan Unilever Pureit - the biggest deceit of my life from an established brand

[QUOTE=Unregistered;9421]Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought Pureit almost two years back, on the premise that it's from one of the largest brands in India - Hindustan Unilever. But alas! was joys were shortlived and my image of the company shattered shattered completely. Not only to me, but all my relatives and friends are aware of this PATHETIC services.
    The second battery kit was ordered and reached only after multiple sms, email and calls...so many that i lost the count. I was happy that my daily routine of religiously calling pureit helpline.......

But not all problem get rid so easily in life and so did the problem with pureit. The batery became defective in around 2 months, when the website claimed this to last 8 months. Again started series of requests, complaints and result was same...everyone was sorry for the inconvenience to me and family, but nobody could help me. they took verbal complaints, written complaints, mails etc but all in vain.
    I am still waiting for that auspicious day when pureit expert will come and install battery.

Rahul Seth

Angry HUL Pureit employees misbehaviour and insult to my wife

On 01.09.10 I had placed an order for a germkill battery with HUL Pureit call centre and it was delivered on 02.09.10, however, on installation the technician broke the cover of the germkill battery which was immediately pointed out in his presence by his wife. He immediately refuted and when he was shown the broken piece, he accepted and tried to fix it by using cardboard. He was told to get a replacement because he had broken the cover to which he did not repsond. When I complained to the Pureit call centre, I was given a complaint reference number: c102645753. Due to this, this person came again with a replacement and demanded money fro my wife. When she informed him that it was his mistake due to which he broke the cover, he called his manager from his phone and asked my wife to speak with him. When my wife responded to the call, the person on the other line imeediately started abusing my wife and called her a liar. Before she could get his name he hung the phone and the other person snatched his phone back and ran away. I had complained to the HUL Pureit as well but till date no action has been taken on these people. It seems that Pureit as a company is not bothered whether their customers especially ladies are misbehaved with by their agents who handle their product sale at the front line. I will request anyone who reads this to forward and let others know about the kind of behaviour which people are meted with by Pureit employees and their agents.

dewaker prasad Guest

Post water puret battery kit not working before warnty period.

we have allready resgistred complient as mentioned bellow but nobody response to us.
    plz. solve my complient ASAP.
    Dewaker
    Email ndewaker@yahoo.com
    Device Id na
    State Delhi
    City Noida
    Remark pureit battery kit not work as per water capecity using. battery @510 worked only 2 month @ used only 1000 leter water in place of 2250 leter.

Thumbs down Poor Service... Please donot buy.....such a poor service i never seen in my lifetime

1. pureit water filter