This is a discussion on Porsche India within the Non Electric Items forums, part of the House Hold Goods category; Porsche owners are happiest with their cars followed by owners of five major Japanese cars, according to a survey conducted ...
- 08-27-2010, 02:57 PM #1Unregistered Guest
Porsche owners are happiest with their cars followed by owners of five major Japanese cars, according to a survey conducted by a German automobile association.
A total of 34 cars were tested in the survey by ADAC. Other German cars received average points with Volkswagen, Land Rover and Smart at the bottom of the list.
Some 54,000 German motorists were asked to grade 1-5 their satisfaction level with the car combining experience with the vehicle and workshop service.
The German Porsche had the highest grades at 1.2 followed by Subaru (1.22), Toyota (1.27), Honda (1.32), Mazda (1.37) and Mitsubishi (1.43).
Russian manufacturer Lada had a surprisingly high figure of 1.46 points, finishing seventh.
Expectations from premium car manufacturers were far higher with customers expecting good quality and service for the higher price. Mercedes was voted near the bottom of the list at 2.02 points. The Smart manufactured by DaimlerChrysler was last on the list with 2.17 points.
- By TAPAN KUMAR GOSWAMI in forum Others Products/serviceReplies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2012, 01:09 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Other Product and ServicesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2011, 09:03 AM
- By anjusingh in forum BewareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2010, 04:51 PM
- By raktimde in forum AirlinesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2009, 03:57 PM