Thread: purit complaint

rohitmishra10 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Angry purit complaint

Dear Team

Plz check i bought Hindustan Lever's Pureit last Year back. There is a battery kit
    that purifies the water. The drinking water in our area is very bad that's
    why I installed Pure it. When I asked about the battery change time after
    its life expired, they replace the same in 2 to 3 days time maximum, they
    said. There is no place where I can buy the kit becuase that was only
    delivered by there delivering agent.

But when I placed battery request its already more than a week that there is
    no response from them, inspite of my regular calling and complaint
    registration there is no response from them.

still they havnt updated my address and name and contact number .

everytime customer care said that executive will visit today only but all are fake.

old id-1927444181
    new id-1928936720
    model no.rpm0500747728
    Name-rohit mishra
    address-h no 40/65 new shanti nagar
    near amar tandaon dairy raipur 492001
    contact no.9827119952

Please call back or mail ASAP

patel.hanifg@yahoo.com Guest

Default complain

Compalint have logged a long time back but not received a single time from Maninagar Branch or customer care. Every time complain receive only & no any person gave feedback after continous complained. It is worst service department from your company. Only sales is not important to stand in market. You must give to feedback / service to all customers - this is most important. I am leaving near industrial area, & thats why i am purchasing your product but can't get benifit till now. My family's health is dependent on the purity of water, which you can't give us. My huymble requst to you If not able to serviced it please send back your product. After purchasing your product I am confusing a lot rather i have to throw your product or purchase second time another branded water purifier. Hope You better understand my problem & expecting i am not wasting my time after register the complain on net.
    Name Patel mohdhanif Gulam Bhai

Dear Team

I bought Hindustan Lever's Pure it last Year back. There is a battery kit
    that purifies the water. The drinking water in our area is very bad that's
    why I installed Pure it. When I asked about the battery after
    its life expired, they said that they replace the same in 72 hrs maximum. But till now I didnot recieve any service from ur side.I call twice to the customer care they generate order ID ever time IS10/CDG2352-6598 ( 24 july 2010) IS10/CDG2352-6401( 16 july 2010) but didnot take any action.If you are not able to supply the kit and providing the service than Plz stop selling the product and bluffing the consumer. Now Iam totally lost my confidence from ur product and services I can never expect that such a big organization has such a bad service facility. Now I will not suggest any body to take Purit

Thanx for such a good experience

model no.rpb0500838856
    Name-Anu singh
    address- 718 B1 Rathpur colony pinjore Haryana
    Mob no. 09315551528

In case you are not getting proper service as per mentioned/promised then send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of HUL, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them for the proper solution/refund within the mentioned time in the notice.

Wait for their response and revert us back.

For notice reference Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Angry Poor

Pure-IT is a So So Product, Just Like Simple Traditional Purifier, after sale service is pathetic with a team of Idiots,
    (Vishal Vyas-7879460004)

Ganapathy Natarajan Guest

Default Id25245984 leah from germ life indicator

As mentioned above.

abhi2raj@gmail.com Guest

Default complain

Complaint have logged a long time back ( 30 may ) for replacement of Germ kill kit but not received a single time response from your customer care . Every time complain receive only & no any person gave feedback after continuous complained. It is worst service department from your company. Only sales is not important to stand in market. You must give to feedback / service to all customers - this is most important. . My family's health is dependent on the purity of water, which you can't give us. My humbly request to you If not able to serviced it please send back your product. After purchasing your product I am confusing a lot rather i have to throw your product or purchase second time another branded water purifier. Hope You better understand my problem & expecting i am not wasting my time after register the complain on net.
    Thanks for such a good experience
    Name -Abhishek Raj
    mob& costumer ID - 09953697909
    Add--F-104 ,DDA Flat ,Bindapur PKT-3 ,Near Dwarka Sec-1

ashish.1988.raj@gmail.com Guest

Default for repair purit advace

Name -ashish kumar pandey
    mob- 09997589465
    For service add- baba medical agency
    Opp- kapda mill modinagar