Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ICICI Net Banking

Muthusaravanan Guest

Angry Net banking

I have opend on 13th Oct 2011 saving account in ICICI bank (Panipat branch)
    unfortunately I worngly used my password and user name at the time of registering the net banking. So
    I lodged a complaint regarding reissue of password in bank's customer care
    and they told me that you will receive your password within
    seven working days. I waited but i did not receive. After that I again
    registered a complaint regarding net banking my password.
    Again they gave me the same answer and I did not get my password. Now what can i do?
    Please tell me

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2413362' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Default OTP & ICICI Customer Care issues

This OTP feature is nice but definitely a pain for people who are traveling quite often.

I called the ICICI bank customer care, they said that they cannot send it to the registered email ID for resident account holders but only for NRIs.

Options suggested by the great customer care executive (CCE):

Me: I do not have an Indian cell phone.
    CCE: You don't have to buy an expensive phone. Buy a phone in which you can get sms that should be enough and activate international roaming.
    Me: Is ICICI bank going to pay for my roaming charges just because I want to use their internet banking while I am away for a short while?
    CCE: You can give us your international mobile number.
    Me: Outside India, most countries charge for incoming SMS also. why should I bear the charges just because you don't want to send the OTP to my registered email address?
    CCE: Sir, in that chase, convert your account to an NRI account.
    Me: So every time, I go out of India, I convert my account to NRI account and everytime I come back to India, I convert again to resident account?
    CCE: If you don't want to buy a mobile phone, that is the only option.

Just because some IDIOT at ICICI bank decided to implement something and make some rule, why should I spend my money on a service which the service provider (ICICI Bank) should be giving it to me anyway.
    Looks like ICICI bank is hand in glove with the telecom companies or some of his/her relative is working in some telecom company so that this way people who have ICICI bank account and want to use net banking has to buy a mobile phone.

What is next from ICICI bank?
    If you have to use your ATM card, they will send the PIN number to mobile every time when I put the ATM card in the machine because it is secure that way.

pvramarao is offline Junior Member

My name is P V Ramarao.I have an ICICI bank account since 10 years.My account number is 630701070910.My Debit card number is 4731966307011544.Recently I have applied to netbanking..And I received My USERID & PASSWORD ..But unable to access my netbanking with this id & pswd...Kindly tell me the solution for this problem..

Contact Address:
    Andhrapradesh,
    India

Mobile No:9441026435

Pournima gandage is offline Junior Member

Default I forget my net banking password (ICICI BANK)

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i forgot my user id and password .
    i need to know my forgeted net banking password as soon as possible.

So can i know where i will get it........?
    Plz convey me as soon as possible.....

sugganya is offline Junior Member

Post Complaint against ICICI and AXIS Bank-NEFT Transfe

I did a NEFT Transfer from ICICI Bank Chennai to Axis Bank Trichy on 16-jan 2012, Transaction id is 284596167,Today the Date is 25/1/2012 almost 10 days

still the amount is not credited in the beneficiary account.
    ICICI bank is telling transaction is successfull and the amount got debited from my bank account. Axis bank is telling amount is not received and they cant do anything from their end

Kindly please help

Suganya

venkys_home is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default ICICI netbanking and OTP

I have a net-banking account. Every time I am travelling abroad, I have problem in transacting on my net-banking, since even to login I need OTP which is sent only to my registered mobile number. This mobile is inactive when I am abroad, so totally useless for getting OTP. Why don't you allow users to get their OTP through registered e-mail, as you allow all your NRI customers. This one move from ICICI will help a lot of users. As an alternate allow us to use grid on our debit card as additional authentication. But stop this reliance, exclusively on mobile OTP. I hope I get this resolved before my next trip in March.

My account numbers are

Gachibowli
    Hyderabad 500032
    INDIA

Default Forgot My Transaction Password

My Name is Santosh Patil .ICICI SB A/C No. 054401534006, Cust.ID: santosh19880.Unfortunately i've forgot username and Password for the same.Kindly arrange to intimate the same to my mail id.patilsantosh.patil88@gmail.com

Kindly issue my username and PW quickly to enable to pay online all my bills.

Ur kind reply is awaited.

Santosh Patil

WSB UGARGOL Guest

I have an account in ICICI Bank at Hubli Gokul Road. I want to transfer amount. Computer is asking Transction password and one time pass word which I have lost. Please guide me and arrange to send to my ID wsbugargol@gmail.com

suresh.thangaraj Guest

Post Net Banking

Name: SURESH T.
    ICICI A/C.No: 000901632240
    Branch: Nungambakkam

I started my account by March, 2012. But from that month till now I didn't used Netbanking. The attached netbanking username and password is not working now. The username and password got lapsed it seems. So,
    Please issue me new username and password to access my net banking. If possible let me know the concern details about this to my mentioned mobile number and mail id.

Email: sureshguru3@yahoo.com
    Mobile: 8015460230.

SURESH T.

jeeyes45 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

I am presently in USA on visit. I am facing problem in net banking due to OTP mode . I have to contact ICICI customer care as my mobile do not work here. It is a lengthy and time consuming process and expensive call i have to make. Further the OTP is valid only for 3 minutes i am told making it impossible even to pay my ICICI credit call bill. A more viable solution is requested.

ANUP KUMAR SINGH Guest

Lightbulb Internet banking login id password mobile update

SIR,

I HAVE NOT LOG IN ID NOR PASSWORD AND NOT ABLE TO GENERATE THESE ON LINE BECAUSE MY MOB NO IS NOT UP DATE. COSTOMER SERVICE IS TOTALLY INEFFECTVE. PLEASE HELP ME HOW CAN I DO THIS. MY MOB NO IS 8890544673. EMAIL ID adianup786@gmail.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Last Post: 08-23-2014, 07:54 PM
  2. ICICI Phone Banking Service
    By Unregistered in forum Other Banking Services
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 08:29 PM
  3. Spam email from ICICI net banking and I lost 49500 rs
    By amolzalke in forum Net Banking
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 08:18 PM
  4. Complaint on icici banking....
    By GOPINATH.G in forum Banking