Thread: Icici bank fraud case

Post Icici bank fraud case

sir last 25july a call received for icici bank i given to last month request form net banking then after i have not received in net banking password a customber care excuitive call sn informantion for me just 48hrs i loss my account 2500/-rs pls help and enquery to icici bank

regard's
    arun pareek
    +919828090379

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Arun,
    This seems to be a fraud case. Intimate your concerned Bank (in writing) regarding that issue and also lodge an FIR without wasting time.

Good Luck

Rohan Guest

Default Fraudulent cases

last month on 17th there has been a transaction of Rs.56500/- to anathor with out my notice . I have lodge a case & as well as i gave the request to ICICI bank to do the Investigation to get back my money , But till date i have not received any feed back . Please help me out what i have to do for faster action.

Rohan Pattnayak

regard's
    arun pareek
    +919828090379
    Hi, we're from ICICI and are sorry to hear about your experience. We'll call you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post

Rohan Pattnayak

Default ICICI Fraud on savings account

This bank works for only who are fraud and not for good people. They give credit cards to everyone in India , even to a begger. These people done pay back their dues. Any way they will not be able to trace them, so they find people like us to get the money rectified.

I had a card which was not in use for the past 1 yr and there was a due of 1000 Rs which i was in Oct 2008. I cleared the Due and asked them to close the card, instead they started charging me late payment fee and other charges. This month today they deducted the total amount of 7400 from my savings bank account. I have never given any instructions about my savings bank account to cerdit cards. But even then they are able to deduct the amount without my knowledge.

Any one help me if i can file a case on ICICI in consumer court on this issue.

Sep 2009

Any one help me if i can file a case on ICICI in consumer court on this issue.

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at care@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

V.K Arora Guest

Thumbs down Punjab National Bank Fraud Case

I was allotted customer ID and Log-in and transaction password was delivered to me in a sealed cover by the bank for accessing the account and carrying out transactions, which I changed on my first log-in.

That while going through the details of transactions in my above account, I have noticed that following transactions have taken place by the use of internet banking facility without my consent and authorization by someone:-

Date of Transaction Amount of Transaction (Rs.)

12/2/2010 25000.00
    12/2/2010 25000.00
    13/2/2010 1000.00
    13/2/2010 1000.00
    13/2/2010 25000.00

As per information provided to me by the bank officials, the amount so transferred from my account has been got credited in the account(s) of following persons:

Name of A/c Holder Name of Bank/Branch/City A/c Number(s)

Abhishek Vishnu Jain PNB Thane, M.G Road 3739000100612561
    Naupada Mumbai

Vimal Kumar Rajnish Rao ------------do---------------- 3739000100612613

Bank is simply not taking any responsibility for the fraud and completely ignoring the case. We have already filed an FIR in the Noida Police station where the bank is located.

Please guide us!

V.K Arora

Default Fraud Dealing

Hi All,

I have started a small data entry firm and in the search of clients, i came across a fraud consultant.I have transfered 50k to his ICICI accounts and from then on never heard from him again.

I have sopke to ICICI bank regarding this, and they have asken me to log an FIR.

I would resquest you all to please share any information you have if you guys have come accross such instance and if any one actually got there money back.

Mark

Default ICICI Fraud Case

I have checked my account today ( i.e.16/06/2010) and found that someone is misusing my account and transferring my money ( around Rs 13000 has been debited from account) online to some other account . After noticing this I immediately called ICICI customer care and blocked all my online banking and debit card and logged a complaint with ICICI at 9PM on 16/06/2010, the request no. for the same is SR144008307.
    Someone sent me a mail through id – update@icicibank.com with a link and hacked all my account details and misused them. I have also sent a copy of that mail to executive director (ICICI Bank) for further action against this kind of fraud.

will i be able to get back my money???

pmmbala is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

sorry for your loss.

If the money goes to other ICICI account, there is a chance to get your money back. But if the money used by online purchases like gift voucher, ebay or cellphone recharge, etc.. you wont get your money back. ICICI wont even take any step. They forced to the customer saying its your fault.

Vikram saini Guest

Angry Fraud Done By Arpan dey (company Name is 9com serve) icici Account no-037105005065

9 comserv is a kolkata based company which is having current account in ICICI Bank.
    We have taken a E.S.D.from filling project from this company for that we given 45000k as a security deposit to this company.

Then we start working on his E.S.D From filling project .

First we invested 5 lacs in the office as per his requirement, and we deliver work last month for payment.
    But now we get know by people he is fraud and he has done the fraud with us .

Now we are having 15 lacs payment pending on this 9comserve.

We already going to Fraud case against this 9comserve now we need your help .

May you please tell me how we can seal his account.

and get our Payment done.

Vikram

rajanatarajan926 Guest

Default online Fraud in my account 00501027663

Today morning I received 3 SMS stating that my account is debited yesterday night for Rs.24,000/- Rs.25000/- & Rs.35000/- through an online transfer to one Mr. Alishaik .

Immediately I went to I went to nearest ICICI bank branch at Kalyani Nagar , Pune and complained to the Branch Manager Mr. Vishal at around 09.15 am. While he made me talk to the customer care for a complaint while he was inspecting my account also he found that these amounts were transferred online to account No. 102201504995 in the name of Alishaik at Powai branch at Mumbai ICICI bank.

He also said that Rs.1000/- was transferred to one Mr. Chandra Pande and the remaining Rs.85000/- has been transferred to Mr. Alishaik.

While he withdraw twice the fund from non-ICICI ATMs, the last amount of Rs.35,000/- was withdrawn from the Powai branch account through a cheque. At the time of compliant in the branch that account was having a balance of Rs.35,000/- and in the meantime while I was talking to call centre who was blocking the his ATM card number in the meantime that gay withdrew the balance Rs.35,000/- while we were all watching the account and Mr. Vishal was trying to call the Powai branch to stop the guy. However at around 09.34 am he got the money and fled away.

I would like to put my grievances to you is as follows;-

1. At the time of complaint there was balance of Rs.35,000/- lying in that account which should been withheld somehow either by Kalyani Nagar ICICI branch by blocking his account online or the customer care should have acted fast to block both his ATM card as well as his account so that this Rs.35,000/- could have been saved and the guy could have been caught red handed.

2. Why only ICICI bank online crime is taking place so easily while we hardly hear about this kind of cyber crimes from any other banks in this country.

3. The fact is that this guy Alishaik or Chandra Pande who has hacked my account to do this crime has not been “add payee” to my account nor I received any sms with “add payee” code number how come they can transfer fund online from my account?

4. I strongly believe that apart from Login ID, Login password, transaction password and debit card digits which are required for transfer of fund online , one has to register the payee and the SMS has to come to my cell phone which has not come why? Which means either your net banking has serious flaw or an insider is helping for this crime for sure.

As a consumer I have given my compliant to Kalyani Nagar branch , Pune and also as per their advise I have given complaint to Sastri Nagar police station cyber branch and looking forward for an immediate action plan with a hope that I get my money back from ICICI bank having known the transaction that took place between 28th & 29th . If I would have received a sms of Rs.1000/- transaction by night I would been cautioned enough to save my remaining balance. Unfortunately you have a policy of sending sms only above Rs.2000/- transaction. Having known all these kind of loopholes in your system he has done this crime well planned.

I eagerly await for your investigation team to take appropriate action to recover my hard earned money as fast as possible.

I have being using ICICI bank quite some time as your old customer and also using my corporate account with you for nearly 100 people in my company. I hope you take serious action to recover & restore my fund quickly & your team will keep me updated.

After hearing from you , I have to move my papers to filling a case with consumer court as well with Media in the 48 hrs. I have lost faith in your system as a bank and unfortunately in my own family we have around 15 accounts. Before I spread my message I wait for your action plan with target date.

I shall forward you all the documents tomorrow for your ready reference.

With kind regards,

R.Natarajan
    Flat NO.101, Magnolia Annex
    Klaynai Nagar
    Pune 411006.
    9422028395

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

I don't think so that ICICI will help you in this regard, file a case against them, this is a case of deficiency in services.

Contact to some lawyer, and file a case, this is the only way to teach them a lesson.

Default Trapped

Sir/Ma'am,

I am very simple honest man who doesn't want to cause harm to anyone in any form.Well i agree its due to my carelessness that m undergoing this pressure now.I lost my debit card for my ICICI bank(Salary Account),Defunct Account.Well the reason i didn't block the card is because there was no money in the account...SILLY ME!!!
    Recently on the 28/07/2010 funds were been credit on my account and debited as well.I came to knw this thru moblie alert. Immediately i called customer service and blocked the account.On Saturday (07/08/10) a person called me and said that and told me that he had received an email asking him to deposit Rs 31,350/ on my account cos he won a lottery of Rs 5 crores and that was the fund the deposited was the registration fees.He got my number from Icici bank Jalandar.I told him that the money has nothing to do with me.I even told him i will willingly pay him provided he send me proper identification of him with the address proof.
    Now i so confused how my account details got distributed on the web.M so scared.
    Can someone pls tell what is the procedure and wat do i do with the rest of the amount.??i dont wat pls...its nt my money..

Last Post: 01-13-2012, 12:32 PM