Thread: Money transferred to wrong Account Number through Net Banking -ICICI

Red face Money transferred to wrong Account Number through Net Banking -ICICI

Name:  icici-bank-login.jpg
    I did online transaction of transferring Rs 30,000 with ICICI Bank on September 30th,2008.By mistake I transferred money to wrong account number which I did not intend to .I wanted to transfer money to Adarsh Kumar A/C - 000501518633 but by mistake i transferred it to someone by name Virender Asati A/C 000501518366.I gave written letter to ICICI bank ,GT Road ,Jalandhar branch on Oct 4th which they are not able to trace and then I gave one more written letter to ICICI,Dwarka Branch ,Sector 5 ,New Delhi where I am holding the account in November and also sent several emails to them through net banking but ICICI back says that they can not transfer the money without Account holder's permission .

and till today they are not even able to trace Accont Holder .Pls help and suggest .

Rajni Klair
    A/C number -025001503705
    Mob-9818098239

We have gone through your complaint, we need some information from your side, kindly share it,
    1) Soft copy of mail sent to the ICICI.
    2) Your full contact details.

Jan 2009

I am attaching Email content pasted from ICICI bank website because these emails are available in my net banking account and we can't even forward them to any other email account .Just for your information In addition to these emails ,I have give self written letter to my branch as well.

In order for assure you that these emails are taken from bank website ,I am attaching screen shot of the same

So,there are 2 documents attached here .

My Contact Details

Address
    C1-345D,Ground Floor,Palam Vihar,Gurgaon,Haryana-122017

Mobile number -9818098239
    House number -01244203460

Pls let me know what else is required from my side

Rajni Klair
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Money transferred to wrong Account Number through Net Banking -ICICI-emails_icici.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Angry

I am not getting any reply from your end .Do you guys really help ?and is someone reading and doing something about my issue.,

No proof of deficiency in services is found.

Hiteshkmr is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2009

Hi Rajni
    This is Hitesh.Same case happened with me.
    You can lodge Banking Ombudsman complaint in RBI.

Hitesh

Default Wrong wire transfer

I'm Karthik Balakrishnan working in a IT corporate firm here in Chennai. Yesterday afternoon i accidently transferred 15000 to an unknow person's account from my account instead of transferring it to my friend's account (All these are ICICI accounts only). The person's credentials are with the bank and they are not revealing any details for me to contact that person by myself. I have raised a complaint today @ my local branch and they said they will try to contact that person and that will take at least 15days time. My question is:
    -> What if the person is not reachable?
    -> What if the person closes his account within 15days?
    -> Is there no way that ICICI can consider my written statements as proof of context and revert the transaction back and credit my amount back to my account?

Please help me by resolving this issue and getting my money back...

Ph: 9841912639
    email: Karthikb_itpro@live.com

Default NEFT fund transfer

I had transfer Rs 59000/- from ICICI to Canara Bank the amount has been debited from my a/c on 18th Dec but not credited to Canara Bank yet.

I have received a reply from ICICI saying the fund has been transfered & the
    RBI reference number is 133627816 how do I proceed with the same.

my mail ID nayakamardeep@gmail.com

Debin Rajaiah Guest

Default Money Transfered to wrong Account

I am Debin Rajaiah....I did a fund transaction of Rs.85 on March 11,2010 around 10.45AM from My ICICI account no.000201653311 to an HDFC account.Actually i need to transfer the amount to the HDFC account No.00171050303415..But by my mistake i transfered the amount to 001710503034.I want to get my money back to my account.What i have to do for this?

Pls send details to my email id debin.r@gmail.com
    or contact +91 9488390555

ghankp is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Default Fraud done for Job offer

I have become Victim of online fraud done by a Person with fake identities in the name of L&T Infotech offer letters. As I was in need of Job, I got trapped into
    and I deposited the money in a bank account no mentioned in fake offer letter, I borrowed the money and Paid. I want you to take necessary action to catch this fraud person so that No more people like me get trapped. Please do the needful.

i was asked to transfer money is in of Kamlesh Kumar Vardhan in ICICI Bank Delhi. Please take the necessary action and catch this fraud. Here I am attaching all the documents I have communicated with this person. You can reach me at 9964950452. Please help me get the money back and Catch this fraud person.
    Last edited by ghankp; 10-26-2010 at 11:49 PM.

ghankp is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

I am not able to attach the PDF files for supporting my complaint!!!

bb.ranjan@rediffmail.com Guest

Arrow

dear sir
    i can know about the account holders details ,where i have alredy wrongly deposit some amount please,

Manohar Baisani Guest

Default Online cheatings.

HI,
    This is Manohar. I had seen DC classifieds and send the money threw online to the account nearly 22k. I doesnt get any from them. So How can i return that money. please help me . my mail id is "manohar.baisani@gmail.com" and my contact number is : 9247461882.

Manohar Baisani.

MOBY Guest

Default i have transfer money to online shoping web...plzz

i have transfer money to a fraud online shopping site 4 days ago... by bank al rajhi saudi arabia....plzzz help me how i can get back my money..plzzz help me

BABAJI2012 is offline Junior Member

Default NEFT Reverted by the bank

sir/madam,

one of my friend send NEFT to my Axis bank account on 26.11.2011. and on 15.12.2011 bank reverted it to the sender,
    now my complaint is can bank revert the NEFT without account holder's consent? if so then what is the meaning of NEFT? at the time of NEFT bank confirm the name of the account holder and bank account number otherwise NEFT will not success.

Last Post: 08-23-2014, 07:54 PM
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 07:50 PM
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:06 PM
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:56 PM
  5. Wrong Debit of my ICICI Saving Account.
    By chrisfoster in forum Bank Account