Thread: IOB NetBanking PIN locked

sumicaroline is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Unhappy IOB NetBanking PIN locked

I used my netbanking to transfer amount from IOB to HDFC. Since I gave wrong PIN for 3 times , it got locked. And now when I try to perform a transaction again, it says "You are requested to give a request for the re-activation of PIN to the branch". Is it possible to reactivate my account without going to the branch? Please help.

Account No: 014501000030028
    Name: Kumari Jeya A
    Branch: U@@@@urpet

vadi_vael Guest

Default My login pasword is locked

MY USER ID IS vadi_vel and my password is wrong From Three Times So My Account Is Locked How to My new Password Create

DEVIAUTO Guest

Default My netbank is locked please help me

I used my netbanking . Since I gave wrong PASSWORD for 3 times , it got locked. And now when I try to perform a transaction again, it says "You are requested to give a request for the re-activation of PASSWORDto the branch". Is it possible to reactivate my account without going to the branch? Please help.

radhaklt Guest

Default pin

reguest sir. my iob net bank pin number pls help me

rangagroup Guest

Default Account No. 1978

Sir, Our netbanking has been locked temporarily . Kindly help us to unlock and help us to know the transactions day by day.

sge2667 Guest

Default sri sai ganapati enterprises

MANI_VIR Guest

Default pin locked

DEAR SIR
    Wen i was try to operate net banking,pin loxked please help me to get clear it.
    mani s m. my id is: MANI_VIR

shine69 Guest

Default pin locked

When I tried to log in my net banking, my log in pin locked.. Please unlock and send me unlock password
    Shine

T.S. Nagarajan Guest

My SB AC.No. is 032301000008562. My internet account is waiting to be unlocked. Please do the needful. T.S. Nagarajan

theshanthiceramics10711 Guest

Default My netbank is locked ,please help me

Hello sir
    i used my net banking dailly, since ago last 7 days , i give wrong password by three times then it got locked..and now i try to perform a transaction again, it says "you are requested to give a request for the reactivation of password to the branch?" please help me as quick sir.........
    yours kindly THE SHANTHI CERAMICS

blscbe1 Guest

Default password locked

Due to password entered thrice wrongly it got lockedwhich may please be released.

KAVAIGAI Guest

my internet banking is temporley locked so kindly unlock to me my ac no:125302000001096

chinna51 Guest

Default IOB NetBanking PIN locked

IOB NetBanking PIN locked
    This is a discussion on IOB NetBanking PIN locked within the Net Banking forums, part of the Banking category; Hi, I used my netbanking to transfer amount from IOB to IOB& axis bank. Since I gave wrong PIN for 3 times ...

Default IOB net banking password forget

account no:024101000019986

1. locked irctc account
    By sudip_diya in forum Other Department
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. sim locked
    By syed kashif in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:22 PM
  3. my password is locked
    By rahul4u4u in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 04:47 AM
  4. log-in to irctc portal locked after purchase of ticket
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:21 PM
  5. Amount of 3500/- locked in ICICI ATM.
    By manjula_g in forum Banking