Thread: consumer court in mumbai

pawankumar is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Default consumer court in mumbai

can someone please give references of consumer courts in mumbai?

Visit : Address this may help you.

Bharat mitta Guest

Default NOC And RI Book original not release even after Loan paid to ICICI Bank with Interest

HI,

I am Bharat mitta i have taken bike load in ICICI bank in 2003 Loan a/c LTMUM00001427788, i Have paid to ICICI Bank with principal Amt 45,400/- with Interest 9,536/- total 54,936/-. then to bank are not ready to release NOC and RI book of vehicle. as per them there are over due charges 2,894/- which still need to settle, i have visited to branch and mail to customer care But they are not ready to settle my load a/c.

Pls help to get my query solved. original

Bharat Mitta

Thumbs down Complaint against VLCC Chembur Center,

Dear Sir / Madam,

Myself Janvi, I am working in Axis Bank at Pune, I would like to complaint against VLCC Chembur Center,
    I joined VLCC Chembur Center in the month of March 2008, for weight management, as per i paid Rs.3000/- in
    a first installment, later on the same week i got officially transfered to Pune so far its unable to rejoin the VLCC
    for the treatment, I ask VLCC main head for my refund for the same but they refused to pay the same as refund is not
    in there policy. Since two years i am trying to communicate them but i am not getting any proper response from them at all
    I am very much frustrated with this issue and would like to have some help from this as early as possible.Kindly suggest
    and give some solution as per the same.Otherwise I am going to Consumer Court as well as to take some legal action
    to sort out this issue seriously.

Janvi
    janvis23@gmail.com

prasad_vadalmane Guest

Default complaint against Reliance wireless USB data card internet connection

Regarding internet bill.
    1. I had placed the request for my net usage plan change on 18 sep 2010 for 1 GB day usage for 650Rs per month at that time i was using night plan of 10 GB Rs 499, as per reliance data card rule for plan change we have to give request 3 days before of your billing cycle (my billing cycle was 22/sep/2101 to 22/oct/2010) so i placed the request as per their rule and i got the confirmation from their customer care executive that from next month i.e. 22/sep/2010 my plan will changed from night 10 GB to day 1 GB. so i started using the service in day time.
    2. For reconfirmation I called reliance care on 24th sep at that time customer care executive told me plan is not changed its our mistake but we will change it from today.
    3. Again for reconfirmation I gave called but still plan was not changed I spoke with VAS team supervisor Aakash he confirmed me that you use the service in the day time and call reliance care after bill generation we will take necessary actions.
    4. now i got the bill of more than 1000rs for the month of sep 2010 for day time usage at that time my plan was night plan now customer care denying to revised bill.
    5. after getting confirmation from reliance customer care only i started using the service in day time . its purely their mistake . .Kindly suggest and give some solution as per the same

Prasad Vadalmane.

Prasad_vadalmane@yahoo.co.in

KAPIL SHENDGE Guest

Post Complaint against Sony ericsson service center, thane.

Dear respected Sir/Madam,
    My name is Kapil shendge. i have bought Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i. on 30th june 2010. it costs Rs 31,000. I have given it for repairing on 22nd oct 2010 because it was not getting charged. today it is 20th nov 2010 but still they are not giving me my phone repaired. when ever i have gone there to ask they have never gave me satisfactory answers. and more over they are giving me wrong informations about technical problems. they are always telling me that it will take one more week. they making their costomers get frustrate. there are so many peoples who are suffering from this problem. so please kindly take any action on them. because the service is very very slow. and it is not at all good for consumers. i am sufering from this problem. so i expect positive response from mumbai consumer court.

applicant:- KAPIL S. SHENDGE
    (9220327717)
    email_id :- kapils625@gmail.com

Thumbs down Complaint against Jeetle site

Myself Urja from Mumbai i would like to complaint against Jeetle site its fraud and having no such transparency in there services,Site details as follows My brother he has opened a account in Jeete and deposited Rs.50/- in that so far he never win any single time,if you see the site the details of winners the same person won 100 times and these people having no idea and no reply for this,its cheating and making huge money. It is like Money laundering. It is the worst type of gambling.Assume a digital camera worth Rs. 6000/-. Jeetle charges Rs. 7 per bid. Assume 10, 000 bids are received the total money made is Rs. 70, 000/- but the prize given is only Rs. 6000.This is why gambling is prohibited in India. Lot of addicts and fools will go and waste their money without realising that they can never win because there is no outer limit.Suppose the company says for and item of Rs. 6000, each bid costs 100 Rs and only 62 people can bid there is atleast a 1/60 chance of winning the bid. but here there is no hope.In other words if buy 62 bids at Rs. 100 you are sure of winning the item worth 6000.

kevin.gala is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Default Tata croma cheated !!

I purchased an HP Pavilion dm4 laptop from tata croma for 49000/- Within 1 month there was a display problem in the laptop and also the HDMI port wasnt working. I informed it to Croma and gave the laptop to them. Its been 2 months since i am asking them for my laptop. Everytime they call me the problem is visible. I have visited croma for 5-6 times and its been 50 days since i have given the laptop to them and none of the problems are solved. I am asking for a replacement of my laptop which i am being denied of. What should i do. I am regreting to have purchased from a Tata brand - Croma. PLEASE HELP. I got no knowledge about how to fight these people. I need justice. PLS SUMBODY giude me .
    Last edited by kevin.gala; 11-30-2010 at 11:06 PM.

sulbhalajmi Guest

Default Sulbha Lajmi

i had purchased HP pavillio laptop from M/s Checkmate at Borivali-West on 21st Apr 2008. Since then i have been complaining to the distributor that the laptop gets too hot and its battery stand- time is too less (just 1/2 hr).
    The owner Mr Popat just brushed me side saying it is in my MIND and keep the laptop on desk and NOT ON LAP. He actually misled me and didi not let me approach the service centre.

HOwever Immediately After the battery warranty period, my laptop faced another problem of display card failure. since the distributor has never given me good service, i directly approached the service centre at ANdheri Saki naka. THere to my shock i was told that my battery and adaptor numbers do not match the ones on records with them, hence i should go to the distributor and get my original battery. My distributor refused to meet me in person and spoke on phone that now nothing can be done because battery is out of warranty. & the goof up must have happened at HP's level.

after persuing the matter with HP & Distributor it was revealed that My battery and adaptor with another client of same distributor at Borivali-West. That person had bought the laptop one month before me.
    if distributor wanted, he could have easily sorted the issue amicably. however he chose to demean me saying that “being Emotional is of no use”.

One is therefore compelled to draw conclusion that the exchange of battery may not have been a matter of chance. Probably the original battery would have been in perfect condition and I would not need a replacement.

I persued the matter with HP to handle the distributor and give me afree replacement of the battery. however HP maintaned silence for 3 months. After further follow up, no HP is just simply saying that i need to buy the battery because it is out of warranty.

I feel totally cheated and bullied by HP & The distributor. i want to take this matter up with comsumer court, can someone guide me please?

Angry Non-renewal of domain name

Like beggars we are requesting India Times for last 7 days on problems in incoming mails due to non-renewal. This is despite the fact that we have paid in advance 5 years renewal fees last year. We have to keep on hold for more than 25 mins on their customer support helpline# 0124-4187200 without any response. SMS sent to 58888 also in unattended.

Is there anyone responsible enough in their office who will take this up?

Sachin Jaju
    Partner
    Palette International
    022 40235000/01/02

mmaurya Guest

Default extra price

I buy a dell laptop on online by Dell India Pvt Ltd. They shelled laptop me more price to current price.
    I will send to :-1. Invoice
    2. Current price quotation
    3. order request
    plz send me your email id

manoj maurya
    mob=09687668833
    manojmauryanewworld@rediffmail.com

Default Dell lap top purches in Ritailer

I buy a dell laptop (Dell) in INTELENET INFOTECH Shop no.37/42,Shiv center,vashi,N.Mumbai. They shelled laptop me more price to current price. including one year accidental cover, accsesary( mouse,head phone,one year antivirus) and lap top bag all accessaries worrest codition and not cover accidental cover, one year antivirus. I paid 39500/-
    I will send to :-1. Invoice.no;INT/01/343
    2. Current price quotation 34800
    this is my mail id shivajipatel@gmail.com 09594552162
    plz send me your email id

sushama Guest

Angry Adopting improper procedure/negliance for inseting Contraceptive by Dr Varsaha Parek

Respected Siir /madam.
    On 24/01/2011 , Dr Varsaha Parekhe of Parekhe maternity Hospital ( near Malhar Hoospital ) without adopting proper procedure have inserted Contraceptive. due to which whole day and night I was suffering from itiching & swelling When tried to take advice over telephone of this happening instead of hearing Dr Varsaha Parekhe stared Abusing in unparlemetary languague Which was not anticipated from doctor like proffesion. she has charged Rupees 2500/- inspte refused for further treatment. Atlast I have to go Goverment Hospital for the teratment of the same. It is my humble request to take up the matter.
    Thanking you in anticpation

manju123 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Hello -

This is a complaint against the InMatri Professional Marriage Bureau ( vile parle,mumbai) {Direct No. 022 - 67366777}
    I had registered this bureau for 6 Months Membership which is valid from period 14th July, 2010 to 13th Jan , 2011.
    As per policy and their claim,i should have got full online and offline support from customer which i received only 1-2 times that too after too many follow ups. And i did not receive a single call or any support after Aug 18, 2010 till date. The member ship charge is Rs 9000/-
    I have asked for refund of my money as they did not provide the support( as per their claim). They are not ready to refund the money and they are showing the Audacity. I want to sue InMatri Professional Bureau for their wrong claim to me for the support and showing Audacity and not paying my money back.

I request your team to help us highliging this complaint.

Manju

manju123 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Default complaint against the InMatri Professional Marriage Bureau

Hello -

I request your team to help us highliging this complaint.

Manju