Thread: Nagar nigam ghaziabad

Default Nagar nigam ghaziabad

Res sir/madam,

i am rajdeo yadav resident of m-282 gf-1 sec-12, pratapvihar ghaziabad. Has
    to register a case againt nagar nigam ghaziabad.

I have purchased a lig flat in ghaziabad of 40.75 sq mtr. In year 2006.but
    nagar nigam has issued me the house tax from 2004. When i went to them
    regarding the same they are directing me to higher authorities.

Now i am tired of their words so i have come to you. Kindly suggest me what
    to do.i will be very thankful to you if you do me this favour.

My contact no. Is 9810657826,9313875707

thanks and regards

rajdeo yadav

Default Attikarman in the name of Association at Ghaziabad

I am Dr Mukul K Jain, live in A-1/759, Shalimar Garden Ext-1, want to say that there are two gates on both sides of gali having gate no.1 & 10 with plots no. 731-762 and 945-992 and the an association close one gate for 15 days and henders the road. Now I want to know-
    1. What is the policy to close such gates by association illegely?
    2. Have there is any involvement of GMC in closure of these gates?
    3. Why GMC does not stop such illegal activities by blocking a road, which is meant for passage of passengers?

Dr. Mukul Kumar Jain

varunsingh1981 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Unhappy Possesion on Flat

Hi Sir,

I have purchased a Flat no: E 1404 in Jaipuriya Sunrise Green,12-A , Ahinsa Khand Ghazaibad, in Novenber 2008 and was promised possesion in December'08, i have also done the registry of the Flat, but till date the builder is not giving the possesion citing different excuses.

Kindly let me know how can I file a case against the builder for the possesion and compensation.

Varun Singh

D M Upadhyay Guest

Default Complain againt AVA March. Gurgaon

I purchase MP9 video recorder on 4th July, 2009 via credit card from AVA Macher. Gurgaon.
    as per there complaint delivery was with 21 days, that product reach me after 45 day, that was also defective. Same has been collected by AVA after complain. after that i am calling on customer care every week from 5th September, 2009. they say for next week every time.
    today i have call them on c-care, now they say for 10-12 day again. I have every complain no in my mobile, which i got through sms.
    after that i came to you.

my contact details as under

D M Upadhyay
    Mobile - 9650391130

Default Complain Against Local Grocrey Store

Hi All,
    This is Abhishek here there is a store at Niti Khand 3,Indirapuram Ghaziabad named as Rangila Store. Owner of that store is such a pathetic person, he used to charge more money on most of the items and instead of returning money to customer he used to give number written on paper and if you complain then he used to start shouting in really abusive language used to threat customers. and many more.

That is the only general store in that area so you guys can understand.

Does any body knows where to complain for such kind of incidents?

Default Strain because of Drain

I would like to draw your attention to the open drain on the left side of G.T. Road (Mukand Nagar) when coming from Mohan Nagar.
    The drain is clogged and overflowing with muck on the busy G.T Road posing a security and health risk. It is a breeding ground for Insects, Flies and Mosquitoes and an aid to spreading of Dengue and H1N1 virus.
    The passage under the newly built flyover has become a place to urinate, defaecate and through garbage.
    I appeal to the Civic and Health. authorities to undertake regular cleaning in the interest of Shoppers, Office goers, Motorists and prevent spread of Life threatening diseases.
    Sincerely
    Naresh Kumar Jain
    A - 407, Supertech Rameshwar Orchid,
    H - 1, Kaushambi,
    Ghaziabad - 201011
    Ph: 0120 4108740

Default Fraud by Punjab National Bank Sahibabad extn countr branch

Hi All

I would like to bring this to your notice that Punjab National Bank extn counter @ sahibabad has done one fraud with one of my relatived named Usha Rani Khanna Age -- 76yrs.

Someone with the name of Dhruv Enterprise has taken out 4.40Lac from her account by using a duplicate cheque and bank has cleared the cheque even cheque no. is the one from the cheque book issued to her and still the cheque is with her.

Person who has done this knows each and every details of her account.

Now the bank is not giving any response, need your help in this to highlight to all.

=============
    warm regds
    Pankaj Malhotra

Nakul Tyagi Guest

Default ICICI Credit Card

I need help in the settlement of my credit card.

Default Farji

858 old vijay nagar ghaziabad Hi team me aapko ek sochana dena chahta ki upar diye gaye pate par ek ladies rahti hai bo logo se paise lekar farji paper jaise jati praman patra ay praman patra mool niwas praman patra banwati hai aur logo se kahti hai ki nagar palika se loan dilwayege aur makan bhi har kisi se 2 se 5 hazaar le leti hai.aapse anurodh hai ki uchit karvahi kare.uska ph 9289121978.

dr.s.s.arya01 Guest

Thumbs down unauthorised dairies in city across b,block railwayline sec-23,sanjaynagar,Ghaziabad.

there are so many unauthorized dairies across the railway line of B,block HIG sec-23 sanjay nagar Ghaziabad. They make polution in this area. Please take action & remove them.

Default Misbehaviour from Qc Surveyor

I am resident of Plot No 398, sector 5, Vaishali GZD

Your surveyor Mr Gopal Kumar,Emp Code: C169, visited our house for survey and asked for information regarding our house.
    We gave the correct information and he wrote the worng information in the application and told me to sign the sheet. when i didnt sign he got angry. i asked toshow his ID card and threw the ID card on me saying that he can make thousands of it and he left the place.
    I talked to his senior Mr Atul Mauria also on the phone and he also was took the things very lightly as this kind of situations are "very common and normal".

If I dont get a satisfactory resolution to this complaint i am willing to approach the next higher authority for justice.

Please consider this matter as most urgent and serious.

Best Regards
    Priya

Default Choking and overflowing of Sewage in front of House G-324A sector-11, Pratap Vihar

I am the resident of G-324 A (HIG) sector -11, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad is facing the problem of Choking (Accumulating) the Sewage water in front of my house since a very long period. There is no flow of water in the near by sewage tank as all of them are choked and blocked. The level of the road is the lowest in front of my house and water from either side is also accumulating there. It is very difficult to cross over this sewage water to enter into my house. More over it smells very foul and also dangerous to Health. Necessary action is required immediately to make the proper flow of sewage by using Sewage Machine or any other permanent solution. It is further requested to check how and why the level of road is too much low in front of my house and to be raised at par with other houses.

I have paid up to date charges towards HOUSE TAX. Early action would be appreciated.

S N Gupta

d p singh Guest

Default Removal of slum nearby of plot no-A-213 Kaushambi Ghaziabad

To Date: 09-08-2010
    The commisnor of nagar nigam ghaziabad

Subject: For removal of slum ,dirty and Jhoogies nearby my house No.A-213 Kaushambi.

I beg to say that the surrounding of my house a big dirty due to captured the land by huts and slum .My house is situated at pose area of Ghaziabad Distt and my house near by the REDISON HOTEL and K .M Trade Tower (a big corporate centre )The Redison is Five Star Hotel. The area of surrounding of my house is vary smelling and not for fit for living.
    The dirty is very harmful for health and called the dangerous diseases.
    I request to you Please remove the slum, dirty and jhoogies from nearby my house
    I am sending the photograph of nearby areas.

APPLICANT

LALIT AGGARWAL
    D.P.SINGH
    A-213 KAUSHAMBI NEAR REDISON HOTEL
    MOB. 9811322045

B.P. SINGH Guest

Exclamation Unauthorised water supply pump station in l-block gda market ghaziabad

Last six months unauthorised water supply pump station running in l-block gda market ghaziabad. No action taken till date.

Default Danger of Dengue in S.G. Impression Sector-4b, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad

We are residents of S.G. Impression, Sector-4b, Vaundhara, Ghaziabad. There is complete water logging and people are living in unhygenic conditions. The builders are not taking taking proper action to clear the waste that is being dumped in the basement as a result there is a chance of dengue spread.

I request the Nagar Nigam authorities to take necessary action against the bulders.

1. Unfair Electricity Bill-Ghaziabad Electricity Board