Thread: sweeper complain

Unhappy sweeper complain

We are very much disturbed from the sweeper . We are getting threat from them that no body will pick the garbage from your home and even no mate servant can come to my house for home cleaning. They are badly abusing to my mate servant in my absence.
    I tell you the reason of all the above happening . After Diwali or any festival they ask for extra new Dress ( Sari, salwar suit) alongwith money. I already given them the money what ever I can and for dress we said no. This is the reason they are doing all these things,

Would request you to please help me out on this so that we can live easily.

Sanjiv Kumar
    -9312880070

Default need of asweepar

unregistered

sweeper complain

We are very much disturbed due to absence of the sweeper . We are getting much problem in absence of nagarpalika sweeper.so no body will pick the garbage from our shop. and we arrenged a private sweepar on our expence who comes 10 days out of 30 days.

so pls sir,

i am requesting you to please help me out on this so that i can run my medical shop in healthy envoirment.

Thanking you .
    Raj Kumar goyal (b.pharma)
    Goyal Medicos
    old anaj mandi Ganj
    thsl.BARI
    desst.DHOLPUR
    state.RAJ
    mo.9314685879
    mail id raj.242179@gmail.com

Default complaint of misbehavior of sweeper

we are resident of street kucha tara chand ,behind golcha cinema darya ganj.The sweeper of our area is very bad personality he dose not doing his duty properly ,he use to come in once or twice a week and if we complaint him so he use to abuse us and use slang language ,today he poured the dustbin on my home door by himself and did misbehave with us .we are really regret to say you that we are very unhappy with his service,so plz take a strict action against him .

rupesh srivastava Guest

Default Sweeper complain

we are living in gomti nagar, vishesh khand area near little friend school .The sweeper of our area is very bad personality he dose not doing his duty properly ,he use to come in once or twice a week and if we complaint him so he use to abuse us and use slang language .we are really regret to say you that we are very unhappy with his service,so plz take
    We are very much disturbed due to absence of the sweeper . We are getting much problem in absence of nagarpalika sweeper.so no body will pick the garbage from our homes. and we arrenged a private sweepar on our expence who comes 10 days out of 30 days.

so pls sir,

i am requesting you to please take a strict action against him.
    rupesh srivastava
    Gomti nagar, Vishesh khand
    lucknow

Default Sweeper Complaint

i am Rohit Sharma and my address is h.no 1020 Jawahar colony Street no 10, NIT Faridabad. This is regarding complain against sweeper who is allocated by municipal corporation of Faridabad in our street. Two days Back there was a celebration in my home. My mother asked him to clean the area where we were suppose to setup the tent and stall for food. He didn't say anything and went away. We ourselves cleared that place and our Program went good. Now next day we asked him to take the garbage which was collected in bags. He told us that why you haven't we asked him to attend the celebration program and then he refused to take garbage. Now we are suffering from his negative attitude and we have to throw garbage daily by ourselves. He always says he is busy with other houses and did not pick up the garbage. or he says he will return and collect it but never return on the same days.

Rohit Sharma

Default Complaint against Sweeper

I am writing you this letter after getting dishearten from my Colony's sweeper. I live in C Block Kalkaji, near Police station. This problem started from this 27th Jan. I am a dog lover and I use to feed around 7 dogs of my stray. I do not know what this sweeper has problem with my stray dogs. They are innocent and they do not say anything to anyone. But this sweeper has started to accumulate the dust on the side where my stray dogs sleep and she is telling everybody who pass by from this way that a girl living here feed these dogs and these dogs are spreading dust around. And I see this sweeper daily from 27th Jan. 2014 that she drops dust from her trolly also at the place where my dogs sleep. and also she has stopped to clean this area of my colony. I kept few things like my old footmets in front of my house where these 3 stray dogs and two puppies used to sleep and I also kept two water containers of sand, in which these Dogs used to drink water. She always take away all dog related stuff from my road, I made them wear sweaters and she has removed those Jackets and put them in her bin. She says that I should stop to feed these dogs. I am a reputed and educated person and I always keep my Utensils clean in which I feed my dogs and I feed them bread and milk and I never put any packets on the road but I do not know why she wants to prove others that I do all this and because of these stray dogs Road is dirty. I have talked to her in personal thrice and she is so rude, I speak very politely to her and in return she called me 'Tu' and she said that 'tujhe safai dikhane ke liye mai jeeb se chaatu sadak' I got shocked on hearing such answer from her. She is so ill mannered, She beat my stray dogs with her broom daily and make them run out of this colony. It is been 4 months to me, that I feed those dogs daily twice a day and I think it is my duty and why she has problem with this I do not know. Is there anyone who can intervene. I have spoken to my immediate neighbours also regarding same and then they say that she is so rude, she doesn't listen to anyone and she does this intentionally to disturb us. Can someone please intervene in this matter. I also asked her not to beat these stray dogs she said that 'mai toh marugi, kutto ko and she abuse them and I feel ashamed of hearing such language'.

If the action is not taken soon then we will face smell and Mosquitoes problem soon.
    Apeksha Puri
    C-Block Kalkaji New Delhi 110019
    Contact: 7838173000

Default sweeper complaint

we residing at I -Block Jahangir puri near primary school street no 1000 New Delhi 110043 the sweeper of this street is not working properly, many times we directely objection them but nothing happen, please take direct action towards them.

Thanking you.
    Pradeep Goel
    I block 986/87 jahangir puri

We are very much disturbed due to not comming of sweeper for garbage and cleansing of gali in satya premi nagar barabanki uttar pradesh. Due to that healt problem has been spread all over... we request you to take some action and provide us clean and healthy atmosphere......

Default sweeper is not comming to clean thr gali

1. Complain against TELEBrands India Pvt. Ltd. Complain # 858849
    By Unregistered in forum Online Shopping
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 10:19 PM
  2. complain against c.e.s.c.
    By Unregistered in forum Electricity