Unfair Deductions by AIRCEL
This is a discussion on Unfair Deductions by AIRCEL within the Mobile forums, part of the Technology category; Rs. 150(99 + 49) have been deducted from my AIRCEL sim. I had called the customer service no. (198) & ...
- 06-12-2012, 10:15 PM #1Unregistered Guest
Unfair Deductions by AIRCEL
Rs. 150(99 + 49) have been deducted from my AIRCEL sim. I had called the customer service no. (198) & they disconnected the call about 5-6 times. Finally I had to call from some other Aircel number to even book a complaint.They said I've been subscribed for some games which I know not. I haven't downloaded or subscribed anything from any chargable sites.
I got a message that the complaint was resolved but the MONEY was NOT REFUNDED.When I called back to the customer service they didn't respond.
Kindly let me know the procedure to file a complaint against AIRCEL as this has happened once before & as an aware citizen I'm not going to let my money be deducted for no reason.
- 08-03-2012, 10:19 AM #2Unregistered Guest
Un fair balance deduction
Yesterday from my account 54rs got deducted when i made call to customer care they told it happened because you used internet and when i asked does 54rs gets deducted from the account for usage of internet they had no answer for it i even told if i was to use internet as i already had sufficient balance in my account i could have activated it with any of the tariff as 16rs for 3 days but they kept on telling that you have used internet that is why it has got deducted and when i told to transfer this call to the senior executive they say all are busy this balance deduction has happened twice with me. Please help me out to get my balance back i have recently ported my airtel number to aircel and i did not expected this my number is 9903784542 thank you regards shahbaaz ahmed.
- 02-14-2013, 12:54 PM #3Unregistered Guest
unfair deduction of balance
I am using a aircel sim no - 9804555238. On 13th feb they deduction a balance of rs. 130 without any notification and when I called up customer care they said that the balance was deducted against pocket internet service. Infact I am using a phone which is not compatible to internet. This not the first time they have done like they just activate any service and deduct the balance. Please help me to my money back.
- By koonalpandya in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 71Last Post: 05-23-2013, 11:49 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2012, 03:27 PM
- By hussain.chini in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2012, 11:54 PM
- By baljinder_singh in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:02 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2011, 09:35 AM