Thread: Apple Service Center in Pune

Deals in :- Apple Mac, Apple iPod, Apple iPad & Apple iPhone

New iPhone 6 Apple

siddhant garje Guest

Exclamation screen problem

please tell me how many amount for change the apple screen.
    not touch problem all phone are working properly .only internal screen issue.

siddhant

Default No Application is responding

Today I updated my Skype & Facebook versions and since then these apps are not at all responding
    Please help me.

Thumbs up TakeMacSupport-One Stop Apple Support and Solution on All Apple Products

We at TakeMacSupport provide service of All apple products.

Service provided by us - Iphone / Ipad Front Glass ,LCD crack issue. Repair of all model iPhones and Ipad.

Apple Mac Book mac Book Pro Repair Upgrade , Os Upgrade , Data Backup , Data Recovery etc.

Note : For Warranty support please contact Nearest Apple Authorized Service center. We Only provide Out of warranty and Physical damage Products Service.

TakeMacSupport
    Office - 3A, 2nd Floor
    Ashok Vijay Complex
    326 M.G.Road
    Pune - 411001
    Contact - 9762007872

shreyash2005 is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2012

Hello. I am Shreyash Lonkar. I bought an iPhone 5 on 1st week of November. But, I'm having an issue with the screen. The upper left part of the screen seems to be loose. I went to RSG (The authorised Apple Service Centre) in Pune, spoke to Mr.Vilas. He understood the problem. I showed him another iPhone 5 and my iPhone 5, he could make out the difference as I had a clicking sound on the upper left part of the screen. But, he told me I cannot get a replacement for the issue as they haven't come across such an issue with the phone before. I went to the service centre around 4-5 times but still they don't seem to understand the concern. After paying a premium amount of Rs.45,000 for a phone only because of the warranty, I can't get a replacement. It's just been a month and the phone's giving me problems. I want Apple to look into the matter. I am really disappointed with one of the biggest electronics company in the world. Because of such issues, the whole company is accused.

noren thokchom Guest

hi
    i am Mr noren Thokchom have an apple ipad 16gb in white colour, my complaint is the slot for inserting sim card is cannot open even by using opening stick which is provided by apple , pls kindly help me to open
    my contact - 8928086026

Default locked i phone 4s

my brother bought i phone 4s fr. us , but i was locked fr. vargin , i want to ues it in india , so help me out to unlock the handset or give me the add. where i can unlock the same ,

my e.mail id is - niranjan.sorturkar11@gmail.com

mob.no - 9890614624

Default Iphone.

My brothers Have an iphone4 , the problem is the lock button is not working & it has a network problem... So what charge it will take.....?

My Email id - shahsayyam514@gmail.com

Exclamation Tejas

My I-pad with retina display is not getting charged. Charger is fine b coz it works well with other one.
    I bought it from Flipkart.
    There is some problem with i-pad itself.They are saying they want the jobshit of apple service centre which shows the product is defective to get it replaced.
    What can be done?????????Please help asap.

Default i need i-mac editing systme

hi i need whole i-mac editing setup Pls send me details about cost

saumya pande Guest

Default phone get heated while charging

i just bought a new apple i4 3 days back .while charging mobile and charger aswell get heated .so i want to replace it .suggest me for this as soon as possible . my email id saumya017@gmail.com mob 7507057700

vijaykhachar Guest

Default how much cost of iphone 5 front glass change

my iphone front glass broken what I do now and whats cost for vhange it pls mail me on - ytk10.vk@gmail.com

Default I phone 5 Problem...

Issue is that in my iphone 5.....suddenly its rebooting again and again i thought ios has been corrupted and i installed the ios again still facing same problem and i want to show in apple service center there might be some hardware issue but unfortunately i lost the bill......So kindly do the needfull plzzz..:

Default Flash light problem

Hi i brought Iph 4 just 4 month back and giving problem of Flash light its being on after even switch off the phone moreover while charging my phone charger and phone heating as well. need the solution, please contact on my mail id : sandip.nirgule1@gmail.com or call : 9970467793

Sandip

Mandar kale Guest

Default Complaint for hang

Hii , i have purchase new iphone 5 s before 1 month, bt after 2 days phone is geting hang many time times when i unlock keypad... So i request u to please give me other phone or exchange or replace as soon as possible

1. Apple Service Center in Guwahati