Thread: Apple Service Center in Ahmedabad

Apple Service Center in Ahmedabad

RESQ LIMITED

☎ :91 79 44722222

Address :
    Stadium plaza, Opp. Dr. Valu hosp.
    Stadium road, Naranpura,
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380013

UNICORN INFOSOLUTIONS PVT LTD

☎ : 91 79 40035871, 72

214, Himalaya Mall, Drive-In-Road,
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380058

Deals in :- Apple Mac, Apple iPod, Apple iPad & Apple iPhone

Default ipad screen and display

screen is not working may display damage in my ipad please provide some sloution..

asit Guest

my iphone 3g did not work

I have apple i pad 2 nd its screen is broken what is solution ..

Default speaker not work

speaker is not to be work

Default I pad 2 screen colour spread littlebit

Purchased from USA in 2012 july or august . How to solve & procidure

mm666732 Guest

Maro tach tuti gayu ce ketla rs thace

bnpatel2744@gmail.com Guest

Default camera lance broken

My iphone apple camera not working due to lence problem

Default Iphone 5s 3g problem

In phone 3g not working...pleAse help me. This iphone purchased from usa. So warrnty is availble here or not??
    Plese do reply fast.....
    I am from @@@@hinagar
    My phone no is 9723272713....
    Email address:-pareshchaudhari151@gmail.com
    Thank you....

Default Complain regarding center

On this present day 16th may 2014 I came to this apple authorised UNICORN service centre at Himalaya mall in Ahmedabad. I came around 4:15 PM to the service center ask them to see my problem so they told me to write my name and ask me to wait for my turn. But while waiting I saw the service person was not doing any work and without. attending the customers he went out for his personal work. Than some guy comes he ask for the service person NAVYUG. Than the service person came he talk to the guy and without asking him to wait he talks his iPhone to be submitted without checking the list of customers waiting. Still after that the service person went back and I was still waiting. I need a complete explanation for this thing why the customers are not treated equally and y are the service person list bother to check the problems.

Default Bettry problem

Use the iphone and 3 hours bettry dad

Vikas Purohit Guest

Default Disappointed With Apple Service Center Ahmedabad - Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt Ltd.

UNICORN INFOSOLUTIONS PVT LTD

☎ : 91 79 40035871, 72

214, Himalaya Mall, Drive-In-Road,
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380058

Deals in :- Apple Mac, Apple iPod, Apple iPad & Apple iPhone

Well, Sorry to inform you but I'm extremely disappointed with Authorized Apple Service Center Ahmadabad ( Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt Ltd.) Cant Believe they are Working for Apple.

I have purchased an iPhone 4S 8GB White IMEI - 013535006213128 on 21/04.2014. First few weeks it was Alright but Then I noticed Some Battery issue. Even if my phone was charged 100% It used to get drained in half an hour. I was surprised when i found that, I went to the Authorized Apple Service Center, Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt Ltd. Unit no. 403, Himalaya Mall, Drive In Road, Ahmedabad.

This Guys fixed the battery issue in 2 days.
    But Since I got my phone back from Service Center I got big issue then Battery.
    My iPhone doesn't get Network most of time, It says No Service or Searching. I went to the store again to ask whats the reason.
    And I informed him about the Issue created by Them as My phone did not had any Network Issue Before I dropped my phone at Apple Service Center.

The response from executives at Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt Ltd. came up with very unappropriated answer. 'Sir, Our System can't detect any fault in your phone, Sorry We Cant do anything else"

I have changed more then 3 Network Provider, Idea, Vodafone and now I am using Airtel.
    As I am IPhone user since 2009. I believed Apple is most reliable Company. So I am having other 4 iPhone's in my family. none of them having any network issue. Except my Phone.
    This problem in my phone generated by Technician at Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt Ltd. I believe They do not have qualified and Experience staff in the Technician Team.

Its been a long time I have been Visited that place more then 3 times. Every time When I take a visit to that service center it waste my 2-3 hours as there is a long waiting always.

Can't believe Apple's service has been dropped to this level.
    I have emailed at Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt Ltd. and also to corporate office in Bangalore 3 days ago, But No surprise I didn't got any responce yet.
    I'm expecting some solution from most reliable name called Apple.

Please feel free to contact me for any Suggestion.

Vikas Purohit