Thread: Nokia Service Center in Jaipur

☎ : 9829200038
    ✆ : 9829300043
    ✉ : aditya_jpr@nokiacareindia.com

A-17 Krishna nagar1st, @@@@hi nagar mode,
    Near speed post office, Tonk road,

Care Solutions

Jaipur 302016, Rajasthan

jpr Guest

Default Battery and charge problem

Dear Team,

i am facing some problem in my Nokia N97 MINE , i have charge my phone but battery backup is very low ...so please help

Jaiprakash

REWATI is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Default Nokia c2-03 screen touch not working

I am using Nokia C2-03 from 11 months but the screen touch is not working. I am unable to open any thing due to screen touch problem.
    Please do the helpful.

With Regards

Rewati Prasad

Aug 2011

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

Default Switch off problem

My nokia2730 classic mobile automatically switches off even though battery is charged. It also sometimes can't be turned on or switches off in mid process.

07Abhi07Jain@gmail.com Guest

Default Lining and a black spot on my nokia screen.

my name is Abhinav Jain. i live in Jaipur. I suffered from a problem since last month. mene lagbhag 5 month pahle nokia asha 200 mobile khareeda.ek din mene screen pr lining dekhi. phir agle din ek chota sa black spot dekha, jo ki 2 ghante me fel kr coin jitna ho gya tha. MERA CELL WARRENTY PERIOD ME H. me nokia care pr 3 bar le ja chuka hu pr wo ise physical damage ka nam dekar out of warrenty bta rhe h. mere cell ke speaker nd software me bhi problem aa rhi h. mera ph. na hi gira, na hi press hua aur na hi pani me bhiga. mene to ek bhi bar local reparing bhi nhi krwai. isliye me chahta hu ki nokia care wale mere ph. ki screen and speaker change kare.
    my address is 50,kishore nagar, murlipura, sikar road, jaipur(raj). and mera contact no. 7737506158 nd 9460952470 h.
    meri device ka IMEI NO.H:

Please do the helpful.

With Regards

Rajkumar singh

Dear sir ,
    i'm abhishek i brought nokia asha 305 before 1 month,now its touch doesn't work properly nd it turned switch off and screen lock autometically sometime and it occurs hang when using the net

Default problem in accessing market place in nokia lumia 800

hii....i have a nokia lumia handset....i m having a problem regarding windows live...whenever i open market place to download anything...it show me a message...yore live id is unavailable at the moment...try again later...plz help me to solve this...

Cool nokia c200

my cel is in warrenty. .i am facing prblm. .cel apne ap off ho jata h bht bar. . .and nimbuz and othr software ni download ho pate. .
    Naresh arora
    nareshneeshu@gmail.com

sunitanayak Guest

Default Nokia Asha 200 service

I purchased a Nokia Asha 200 on March of this year, the phone was working excellent but from the month of August it is showing hanging problem, i have purchase this cellphone from Hyderabad, Big C and I have shifted for my job purpose to Jaipur, but when i went to Hyderabad and went to Big C and complained to them they said that Nokia 200 is having mother board problem, many customers have complained and even a salesman there showed his Nokia 200 and said he too had same problem and gave the cell phone to nokia care and got his cell repaired, so I went to Nokia care and submitted my cell, they saw my phone and said there is some water problem, whereas the cell was not touched to water even, then they said it might be sweat, and charged me 300 rs, which i agreed to pay, but they could not resolve the problem of hanging, then I told them that the sales person said this and he even got his cell repaired then they said they will send to Nokia center, but as i was to return to Jaipur i came back and till now i have given my cell phone three times to Nokia care but still they are not able to solve my problem, Sir Nokia is such a big company and people are having problems and not able to solve the problem, I request u to pls check and help me out. I am facing a lot of problem. My IMEI number is 359345047828666.

Default Problem with handset Nokia 7610 Supernova

[QUOTE=sunitanayak;334403]Hi

I am using Nokia 7610 Supernova handset from past 3 years, the phone was working excellent but from the past 6 months it started facing hanging problem, the phone shut down automatically ,the bluetooth & FM are not working. Sir Nokia is such a big company and people are having problems and not been able to solve them, I request you to please check and help me out.I am facing a lot of problems.

Kindly do the needful.

Name -- Gajraj Singh Shekhawat
    Contact Number -- +919672218868
    IMEI Number -- 359331028135438
    Set Purchased From --Akhshat Garments & Mobile Centre(Kalwar Road,Jhotwara,Jaipur-12,Rajasthan)
    Invoice Number -- AGMC/9-10/635
    Email ID -- gajrajsingh4@gmail.com

I am hoping that you will solve my problem.

1. Nokia Service Center in Ara