Thread: Nokia Service Center in Mu@@@@ (West) - Mumx

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Opening times
    Mon - Sat, 10:00 to 19:00

Default whtsapp

want to download whtsapp messanger in nokia c2-o3.

deepak ganesh raut Guest

Default contact no.

My problem is music live id password..& U R contact no.30303838 I am try this no also .but not richebal....

Shiva Kunder Guest

Exclamation Poor customer service from nokia (Lumia 720)

I purchased Nokia Lumia 720 from Reliance Retail Ltd., Bhandup on 12.9.13. Within 7 days of purchasing the phone started giving me problems. People those who telephoned me could not hear my voice for 1st 10 seconds (I can hear their voice) and again after 10 minutes of talk the call automatically gets disconnected. After 15 minutes of the last call I cannot telephone to any one. Complained to Reliance they told me that my sim card was at fault. I have changed my sim card twice and have also tried using my son's sim card but the same problem exists, it was clearly the handsets problem, again informed to Reliance they said they couldn't replace my phone as it was past 7 days of purchasing and told me to go to Nokia Service Center, Mu@@@@. The Nokia Service Center updated the software and gave it to me, again the problem is not solved. Went back again to the Service Center at Mu@@@@, they told me to leave the handset with them to check. After 6 days the service center informed even they faced the same problem and told me they were changing the handset's mic. Got the phone back on 10.10.2013. Again the same problem, those who telephoned me told me they could not hear my voice. Again I gave my mobile to Nokia service centre, Mu@@@@. In Mu@@@@ service centre they told me that we will send this mobile to Delhi for repair, they kept my mobile for 10 days, told me that they have changed the mic of my mobile again. I got my mobile back but the problem is not solved. Again faced same problem which I mentioned above. Again I have informed the service centre, they have taken my mobile on 01.11.2013 and said again that they will need to send my mobile to Delhi for further repairs, and said we will give my mobile within 10 days time.

Three times I have visited Reliance retail shop and 4 times visited Nokia service centre, Mu@@@@. I have wasted my time and money for the last 2 months to visiting service centre, telephoning and sending email messages. I am fed up with this mobile phone. I have paid Rs. 17,800/- for this mobile and I have not even used it for 10 days as mostly it was lying in the service centre.

I request you to help me with this matter to get full money refund along with my expenses spent towards visiting the service centre or get a new mobile phone as replacement.

Details of address and telephone no., email id of service centre given below:
    ✆ : 9819891831