Thread: Vodafone

Quote Originally Posted by adv.singh View Post
    Hi Nidhi,
    I Pravesh kumar Thakur and using Vodafone Postpaid number +919953155656 for last 4
    to 5 years

but since last two months I have been harassed by Vodafone customer care regardless
    of my bill payment. I

have been regular in my billing since these years but only last two months due to
    some personal reason (bad health of my father)

not been able to pay my bill before due date. For last month too I paid fine of RS
    100, but actually this is not the problem problem

Starts with last year.Plz find the events and how Vodafone customer care did no
    respond.

An amount of CASH Rs 625 for the month Sep deposited at Vodafone store no
    VS-PA-12009 @ Patiala.

Vodafone customer care executive kept me reminding amount non payment of Bill.

Outgoing call barred on my number although I had made payment of the billed amount.

On talking to Vodafone customer care I found that the billing has not been reflected
    on their side.

On talking to Vodafone store I came to know that he has made through on his side now
    Vodafone has to make sure that the bill payment is received.

I don't know how but finally I received a message that Vodafone has received my
    payment and on talking to customer care my outgoing was un-barred.

I requested the Customer care team to please make sure that the reason should be
    identified and shall not be repeated in future.

Last bill I received was a payment of RS 725 and made payment of RS 700 through the
    same Vodafone store.

Again in spite of payment of my bill my outgoing calls is barred and customer care
    told me that they have not received the payment.

They asked me for receipt no which I have provided to them PV-211883

From 6th nov to till date I continuously receive their calls asking for the details
    which I have provided to almost 10 time to almost 10 executives I don't

Remember how many request no I have got but I have noted one which I am providing it
    to you 2101604712.

Still my numbers outgoing is barred and I am frustrated with this that in spite of
    payment of my bill I am cut with outside world and in time when I need It most since
    my father is not well. I have to go to some STD booth to make a call or borrow
    somebody's mobile to do so.

I have requested so many times to these executives to just open my number so that I
    may be able to talk to the Vodafone store but my request have been refused either by
    disconnecting their phones or simply saying that we are not suppose to do this.

I have received a message from Vodafone regarding that my Vodafone bill payment have
    been received and my outstanding bill is some 500 bucks with due date of 29th Nov.
    this I received on 17th NOV at 21:03:13PM and I again talked to your customer care
    executive today 18th NOV regarding this and he just acknowledged me by disconnecting
    the call
    The present status is that still my numbers outgoing is barred???
    Please give me one good reason why to continue with my present Vodafone number??? To
    be very frank if I am still communicating is only that my number is in the business
    circle and if the number portability was on I would have dropped this Vodafone
    within no time.
    I am very unhappy with this Vodafone care executive support although I want to
    appreciate the technical people who try to provide the seamless coverage round the
    clock
    but what is the advantage if my cell is blocked like this .. With a simple command
    of some stupid people sitting and not ready to listen.
    Please let me know how you can help me by the end of today (EOB) otherwise I will
    have no option other than drop the Vodafone number and go for some other
    Operator's number.

BR
    Pravesh kumar Thakur

+919953155656
    Hi Pravesh,

We believe your concern regarding the updation of bill payment has been addressed by our customer care team. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com for any further queries. We would be happy to help.

Delhi Vodafone Customer Care.

Default Happy To Help

I'm Gurpreet Singh Add : RL-29, Ganga Ram Vatika, Tilak Nagar, New Dehi - 110018, I am using your number 9999914377, 9953002667, 9899022802 & ad-on numer new purchased from BIGTEL IT Solutions (P) Ltd., B-103, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi-110 020 Ph. 40523379, 9953902911 (Mr. Pawan : 9953902944 Team leader, Mr. Ravi : 9953902432 Executive) Dated 01-12-2009 Serial No. 29588 Amount security deposit Rs 250.00 Cash.

COMPLAINTS :

1. I have Number 9953002667 Plan 249 Bumper your executive told me this is the best plan with discount 350 mnts to all networks (mobile & landline)

2. Same commitment to my second number 9999914377 & 9899022802

3. One of represntive of Naraina Outlet gave me information about a new plan 345 for 9999914377 in which 750 mnts free to all network (Mobile & Landline) & plan was change last month only.

4. For a new ad-on connection i got receipt from BIGTEL IT Solutions (P) Ltd., B-103, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi-110 020 Ph. 40523379, 9953902911 (Mr. Pawan : 9953902944 Team leader, Mr. Ravi : 9953902432 Executive) Dated 01-12-2009 Serial No. 29588 Amount security deposit Rs 250.00 Cash & the number mention on the receipt is not working & i have already logged the complaint number 2126374052. their commitment was free 7000 seconds all network local & std (mobile & landline) Plan 199 Call one paisa.

My two number is one and half years old (9999914377 & 9953002667)

Last two month my wife observe that discounted amount as per the commitment was less. I call to customer care tonight 00:15am 03-12-09. they have given me the correct information & transfer the call to floor manager (00.35am) but no solution my call put on hold from 00.44 am & call disconnected by you floor manager at 1:05am with any information.

So kindly let me know what kind of commitment i should expect from VODAFONE SERVICES

GURPREET SINGH
    +91 999 99 143 77
    Hi Gurpreet,

We believe that your concerns regarding the plans active on your numbers have been resolved. Do e-mail us for further queries at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi

gagantalwar is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Angry Number Disconnected without verification and without any Reason

I got number 9920588105 on Saturday 15th May, 10 from Vodafone store near Goregaon Station(Mumbai). I have submitted Passport , Pan Card and Flat Registry at Goregaon store. I told him to take my company letter in which it's clearly given that I am working with Mphasis since 15th Sep , 2008 and my permanent and current address is mentioned. But executive told me no these docs are Ok. I got call on Monday 17th May, 10 from your company guy . He asked me my proper address. I gave him my Home contact number so that if guy found some problem in finding home , he can contact my home. I got message from Vodafone to submit my docs same day. I left early from office and left my work just due to this. Guy whom I met at Vodafone Shop near Goregaon Station told there is no problem. I told that no one has visited my home for verification yet so please I don't want me to leave my office work and come here for all this. He assured no need to worry.

Today evening my number got temporarily disconnected. I called that guy who called me and asked me my address. He told me my Verification is done. I got call from this number 09619661761. But after reaching home I confirmed my parents. They said no one came for verification. So now you please tell me what should I do? Should I leave my job and sit there .

gagantalwar is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

My problem is resolved .

Vicky Kharva Guest

Angry Harrasement faced due to early morning messages

I am Vicky Kharva from mumbai, i am using service of vodafone since last 4-5 years and i am also activated on DND long back..my vodafone no is 9833155056

The problem i have been facing since many months is that i get this SMS for AD- Birlasun giving out details of 2 of there funds on a daily basis and that too as early as 7:45 Am ..

I have called Vodafone customer care several tie for this issue but all in vein, the replied back saying that they have warned the operator and assured that i wont get the SMS in the future but it is not helping in any way

pintu8081 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

my no. 9930003777 mumbai
    i had my postpaid mobile number since 4 years and then converted to prepaid and had valid validity but was not in use as i was abroad.
    suddenly when i returned to mumbai from abroad. i saw that my number has been alotted to some else with out any prior notification or call. but now when i am trying to get it back. vodafone people says its not our mistake. now whom should i contact then?

my other contact no. +91 94271 11000

jay272676 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

Angry vodaphone bad services

consumer court

my name is jay prakash and my vodaphone number is 9953036305.

I would like to register a complaint against VODAPHONE mobile service provider.

sir they are giving me mental toucher of clearing the bill by calling me several time.although my credit limit is still 700 less than that they had provided me.and they had now bared my outgoing call.due to which i losing lots of my business contact and getting financial loss as well.

sir i had request them several time to activate my outgoing call as i am losing my contacts.but they are threatening me to clear the payment first..but as i already mentioned i have credit of rs 700 is left so i will clear my outstanding bill after that...but they had bared my outgoing call.its just ridicules...

so sir kindly take serious action so that no one suffer in future from the vodaphone services in the future as i am suffering now...

thanks and regards

jay prakash

Angry vodafone

i am a prepaid customer of vodafone.every 2 months they ask me for submitting my address proof and related documents.upon reminding them they say that there are new instructions from the ministry and the government to recollect the documents.and when we do not re- submit the documents every 2 months ,the just disconnect the called ID or the out going facility..upon contacting the vodafone center HERE IN BIJAPUR or the customer service,the say no document is submitted.i am fed up of these vodafone staff..

contact e-mail : dr.shujauddin@ymail.com

There are rarely any complain of vodafone regarding the network, but since last 6 months I had been facing a network problem in my sony erricsson mobile and one of my friend is also suffering from same problem.

chintancm is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2011

Default Vodafone (Happy with not helping)

I am using vodafone prepaid sim since last 5 years. All of sudden I was disconnected from the service.
    I was not notified or informed of document submission prior to disconnection. I talked with customer care representative about it but he left my phone unattended after talking with few minutes.
    company like vodafone(happy to help) really not helping at all to customer. They are just wasting the customer's time.

Default Billed for imporper usage,received less waiver, services disconnected without notice

I am using the corporate connection of vodafone. This plan has unlimited GPRS (Vodafone Mobile Connect) @ Rs 99. Recently they made a change of the plan offered to all of us, and during the transition they hit a technical snag and GPRS was no more unlimited during the period of 8th March 2011 to 28th March 2011. I was charged around Rs 600 for the same on my bill. I received a sms from vodafone, to ignore the additional amount and pay only the non gprs charges, saying they will waiver the excess amount back to me.

I received the waiver amount, but it was less than what was given to me in the bill. During this time the due date crossed and without giving me additional waiver they discontinued my services, as according to the system i had to pay Rs 118 more, which was essentialy the difference which i should have received from vodafone.

I called the customer service and told them to continue my services and give my waiver amount. They said it will take 5 working days, and refused to restore my services, they asked me to pay for the amount to continue the services.

In the mean time i sent a mail to the nodal officer and national service manager, with the calculations of the bill amount. I did not receive any mail from them untill i threatned them with changing the operator. They reported back with a faulty calculation which had lesser waiver amount, when i asked again they said yes it was our mistake and resent me with an updated waiver amount. However when i finally received the waiver amount it was less that what was promised.

I am really annoyed with the way they handle corporate customers. Despite asking repeatedly to give me the calculations and exact amount for waiver, they do not come with the right amount and i have to beg them to restore the services on my phone, without any fault of mine. I want the court to listen to my plea and punish them for negligence and mis guiding of corporate customers.

sandeep8088 is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Vodafone Query about migration from postpaid to prepaid.Plz reply

Hi this is sandeep from bangalore.Ive been a huge fan of vodafone and have been using their services from quite some time.I am totally satisfied with their coverage and services.A small query goes as follows.
    I had given the form for conversion of my vodafone postpaid to prepaid.Paid all my dues yesterday, 3rd may 2011 and i was given a new prepaid sim for the same number.
    My vodafone mobile number is 9986888866.The new prepaid sim is not yet activated and also my postpaid connection is still not deactivated.Is this s normal process.When can i expect the activation of my prepaid sim.I was told by the vodafone store people that it will be activated within 24 hours.
    My major query is till now the postpaid connection is not deactivated.Now if any calls are made through the postpaid number extra amount will be charged.How does this go about.Will the amount adjustments be done via the prepaid card?.
    Waiting for ur replies.

Thanking You
    Sandeep

Hello Sir/Madam,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care

jackeywilliam is offline Junior Member
    May 2011

Vodafone is a largest telecommunications service, provider mobile telephone service remaining countries. It concentrate fully on the popular Vodafone SIM only deals. The best part is that customers have a wide range of excellent choices made both incredibly important.

perfectpalforyou is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

OPEN LETTER TO Mr Zillah

KIND ATTN:Mr Zillah(nodal officer)vodafone.com
    My mobile no is 9833551552.I am an old customer of vodafone.It therefore suprised and shocked me that my mobile no was disconnected without cause.I paid a large sum for this no as it is an easy no.Also it is regd on all my websites.When i called customer care they told me it was because I had to resubmit my documents.I immediately visited the vodafone center(8 june) and submitted all documents whereby I was informed that it would be reconnected within 4 hrs.
    When it was not I waited thinking there must be some sort of delay,finally on 18 june I contacted customer care and spoke to bunty.He checked the details and informed me that it will surely be re connected so I waited 2 hrs I called up again and spoke to monica.She informed me that there were no issues and it would be connected within 2 hrs.When it was not connected by evening I called up again and spoke toS hafiq who informed me that I have to insert a code #33*0000# and it was already activated on thier side.I inserted the code but to no effect.I contacted consumer court who told me to get in touch with nodal officer and the work will be done.Kindly do the needful
    I remain,