Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Vodafone

Angry outgoing services are barred by vodafone

Its been about 10 days dat i have taken a new number of vodafone postpaid ..all the verifications were completed successfully.
    But suddenly from yesterday onwards my outgoing services are barred wthout even giving any message..I called at vodafone customer care no. of times and they had only one thing to say wait for 4 hours we will give you information but its been 24 hours nothing has happened yet.
    how can they disconnect outgoing services like this and still not providing any solution to it...how many times i have to call for the same..
    There should be an immediate action against this negligence,because of this i am facing many problems.

Highly disappointed with vodafone postpaid services.

Default vodafone post paid deactivated on dec 2014 but still getting calls to pay bills

hi sir, this issue is raised earlier also same thing happening with same number again. how many times do we need to submit documents? still they are generating bill to this number for which sim itself is not available. i dont understand what should i do with this behavior of your people. it is very irritating. please look into this issue asap.

contact me on 7411044496

Exclamation Received More Bill than Expected

This complain is AGAINST – “VODAFONE”.
    I have repeatedly complaint the operators regarding the excess amount of bill they charge the customers.
    Have received no confirmation from them.
    And they are doing such bill frauds since the last few months.
    The company's operators do not respond to the complaints neither do their superiors.

pushpendrakumar is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2012

On 11 feb 2016 i emailed vodafonecare.upw@vodafone.com to upgrade my existing post paid plan with super saver 249. According to this plan monthly charges will Rs 249 and addition to this there is discount of Rs 300 every mouth.

In response to my email i got the confirmation email form vodafone (detail mention below)

Thank you for your email dated 11/02/16 regarding tariff plan change query related to your Vodafone number 9536522777.

With reference to our discussion, we would like to inform you that we have raised your request regarding tariff plan change to super saver 249 plan with immediate effect and same will get activated within 30 minutes. Your service request number is 154802224.

We request you to refer the below mentioned benefits of Super saver 249 plan:

PLAN NAME
    Super saver 249 plan
    MONTHLY RENTALS (Rs.)
    ALL BENEFITS (inbuild Data/Voice/SMS/IB/FnF/ Roaming/ISD)
    Rs 300 Talktime for call/SMS/Data usges ( Customer will be charge 1.p/sec)
    CHARGES
    vodafone to vodafone- 1p/Sec
    vodafone to Other Mobile - 1p/Sec
    vodafone to Other- 1p/Sec
    SMS CHARGES
    Local - 50p/ SMS (Up to 160 Character)
    National- 50p/ SMS (Up to 160 Character)
    International - Rs.5/SMS (Up to 160 Character)
    Special Nos - Rs.5/As per Destination Number
    ROAMING CHARGES
    incoming - 45p/Min
    outgoing local - 80p /Min
    outgoing STD Rs. Rs. 1.15/Min
    SMS local @ 25p/sms, SMS STD @ 38p/sms
    DATA CHARGES
    Browsing Charges over and above free usage - @ 0.048p/10KB for 2G/3G

We would like to inform you that rental will be charged on pro-rated basis and benefits will be flat.

Data is a default service which will continue to remain active in your account. Hence, if there is any data usage without data pack/after free usage, the charges would be as mentioned below

·MMS charges are Rs.3/MMS and surfing charges depending upon the MMS size

·Maximum MMS Size of 1 MMS is 300KB

Any additional downloads (like games/song/wallpapers etc.) will be charged as per the product details mentioned along with the data charges.

To check data balance you can send the SMS DATA BAL to 199 (Toll Free) or you can dial USSD code *111*5*1# (Toll Free).

We hope we have been able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction.

In case you need further help, do call or email us. We will do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

Vishal Shah

On 7th march 2016 i got to know that my plan have not been changed as per my request and they had send me a wrong bill as per the plan 349 in place of 249, so again i had emailed them on 7 march stated as:
    I had requested for 249 super saver plan and got the conformation for the from side, but the bill received is as per plan 349. I think you made a mistake. So please rectified the issue and regenerate the bill as per the requested bill plan i.e 249 super saver.

In response to this i got the email from there side on 8th march 2016 stated as:

Dear Mr. Pratap,

Thank you for your email dated 07-03-2016 regarding tariff plan related issue for your Vodafone number 9536522777.
    We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you.We would like to inform you that your concern regarding tariff plan on your Vodafone number 9536522777 is under process.
    We will reply you with the status post necessary investigations within 5 working days.
    Your patience and co-operation in the interim will be solicited.
    The docket number for the email interaction is 941074948.
    We hope we have been able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction. In case you need further help, please call or email us. We will do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

Sunder Singh

I had waited till 14th march 2016 and when i saw that the issue is still awaited, them On 14th march 2016 i emailed them again stated as:

You had told me that the problem will be solved in 4 to 5 days, today is the 6th day and still waiting with the requested issue.
    Please do the needfull as soon as possible

Regard

Bhanu Pratap Singh

Now when i received my monthly bill in 1st week of April 2016, i got to know that the plan has been upgraded to requested one but the benefit of Rs 300 was not there in my bill.

Now to clarify the issue i had made call to the customer care on 9th April 2016 and told them about my issue. The telephonic operator told me that the issue will be solved and no problem will be arise from the next bill (complaint ref no. 176661626)

But again when i receive my bill on 6th may 2016 the issue is still the same that there is no discount of Rs 300

hence my humble request is to rectified the issue and please the reimburse the discounted amount for last 3 months

Bhanu pratap singh

kedarj71 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2015

Default Rs. 15 deducted from the balance

Hi, I am Kedar Joshi and my number is '9637480790'.
    On 27th May 2016 in the morning 5:13AM I received a message containing
    'Hello! Gamifive service is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till 30-05-2016 and a 3 days rental of Rs.15 has been deducted.Your current Balance post service activation is Rs.3.46.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).'
    In the reality I never requested this service. I want my Rs.15 to be refunded to my balance and service to be deactivated ASAP.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122