Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Vodafone

dev77777 Guest

Default Vodafone

i have completed all procedures and even got a sim card from vodafone ..paid my security and submitted my documents ..on 9540437760 but my upc code is rejected..i got a new code and every time i call the customer care they refuse to accept it...it has been over 10 days since i have submitted my documents ..very frustrated with the service..
    name : dev
    ph no : 9540437760
    DELHI

Hello Dev,

Kindly share your alternate contact number at http://tinyurl.com/79emtab so that we can address your concern soon.

Vodafone Customer Care.

aditya01 is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Recently, I made MNP to Port out from TATA DOCOMO CDMA to Vodafone. The entire MNP process was successful, but after activating my number on the Vodafone network, I am facing a strange problem. Although, I am receiving phone calls and normal SMS (text messages), but I am not getting any messages or SMS alerts from Google, Microsoft, Facebook and my banks. I have checked my handset settings, everything is fine. I inserted another SIM of different provider, and tested to get the messages, and I was able to get them. But, I am not getting those messages only on my ported Vodafone number.

I have contacted Vodafone Customer Care and one of their respective executive contacted me and said that, it is not their fault and their is no fault at their end and also asked me to contact Google, Nokia, Microsoft and my banks too, as they (all at once) might have some problem and so I might not getting the messages. But, as I said before, I was able to get the messages on various other service provider. But not only on my ported number. And, Vodafone Customer Care is saying there is no fault at their side.

I am stuck in a strange situation. Looks like porting to Vodafone was a great mistake. I ported to Vodafone because of their great network. But, now I am very much disappointed with this kind of poor and 'messed up' service from Vodafone from the very first day of mine on their network.

Hello Aditya,

Please help us with your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/10WX3wI and we will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Post Mobile No: 9820741552

I looged a complaint with vodafone gallary on 12 sept'2012 for sms service not working for incomming and outgoing messages. My sim card had been replaced with the assuarity that the service will be activated in 48 hours. I did couple of follow up with gallary and customer service but the problem had not been address by them. I had faced heavy losses due to non availability of this servies. In April'2013 again I had approached them, again they have change my sim card but service did not started. The query had been raised upto nodel officer and post my conversation with them the services had been restarted. They have charge rental for non availability of service and I had faced heavy losses. Can I claim compensation for this?

Anil.

Hello Anil,

Thanks for talking to our executive.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Naga is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Question MNP Complaint against Vodafone

Hello Sir,

I am udaichanan from Mdaurai. TamilNadu.
    My Mobile number is 98421444417 and it is an aircel postpaid connection.
    I had submitted my MNP form to change the network from Aircel Postpaid into Vodafone Prepaid by last month.
    The corresponding UPC Code was dt7888635. I was waiting for 3 weeks, but i did not got any response.
    When i check with the Vodafone office, they told that there was no mistake in the Vodafone side & the UPC code is expired now and they asked me to submit another MNP request form.

Now i have submitted another MNP request form on 18-MAY-2013 and the UPC code is DT814355.
    I have not get any reply till now. There is no response from anybody.
    I have contacted the aircel customer care(No:- 198). They told they have not received any MNP request.

When i check with Vodafone office, they told they have not sent my documents and they are yet to send my documents.
    They told that they will immediately change the network in case if i choose Vodafone postpaid, but i don't want postpaid connection. I need prepaid only.

I don't believe they will process my request....

Please let me know what should i do now.
    I am facing this problem second time now, but there is no response from any one.

-K. Udaichanan.

Question Details of outgoing & incoming calls in mail id

PLEASE SEND MY VODAFONE CALL DETAILS INCOMING & OUTGOING MOBILE NO-9813168346,MAIL ID IS jagjitsaini2009@gmail.com

Default Vodafone bad services & cheating customers + unhelpful customer support

my number : 9582060836
    I am a Vodafone user and I got my number shifted from pre-paid to post paid connection. While filling the form, I had told the vodafone executive that I would require an 2G internet plan @ Rs 98 for 2GB data. He told me that he would mention it in my form and it would be activated along with my post paid connection. My number got activated on 30th March, 2013 and I was under the impression that my internet plan has been activated as promised by the Vodafone executive. After 3-4 days I got a call from Vodafone saying I had exceeded my credit limit and they barred my outgoing calls. I then made a payment of Rs 500 to resume the services. After 3-4 days I got another call and my outgoing got barred again. Helpless as I was, I made a payment of Rs 1000 to get my services resumed. All this while I was under an impression that my internet plan is activated. Again I got a call from Vodafone after 4-5 days and this time, just to clarify I asked the vodafone care executive if my internet plan was activated. He said there is no internet plan activated on my number. I called up Vodafone Care several times, the executives were least interested to resolve my problem. I also wrote several mails to Vodafone Care Del but their replies were very general and did not help in resolving the issue. I also told about this to the Vodafone executive who had given me welcome call for post paid connection.My internet plan finally got activated on 15/04/2013. My bill total for this month is Rs 3,492.42 out of which Rs 2500 is charged for internet usage for data usage between 30th March to 15th April (the period when the executive didnt get my plan activated). I wrote a mail to Vodafone care Del again but they have replied saying I have to pay the internet charges. The negligence of Vodafone care executive has charged me Rs 2227.70 as he didnot get my internet plan activated. My outgoing is still blocked

shivlkar is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

I am customer of Vodafone. My cell no. is 9422624286. I recharged for mobile net 2G, 2GB then unlimited (?) for 30 days (NOT ONE MONTH) at Rs. 199.on Saturday, 25th May 2013 at 11.50AM. Unknowingly, my son again recharged for me the same pack at Rs. 199 very next day Sunday, 26th May morning at 9.47AM. I approached their customer care center on Monday, 27th May. I did not use any pack till then. But the staff there said that being online recharge (2nd), they cannot help. THAT MEANS MY FIRST RECHARGE WAS ONLY FOR ONE DAY. I did not want refund, I suggested them to extend my expiry date by one month, FOR WHICH VODAFONE HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THE MONEY. Later I contacted VODAFONE via mail. One Mr. Luckpati and another Mr. Swapnil wrote they can't help. That too after follow up. In all cases, they have accepted that they have received the amount twice that too within 24 hours. but can not help.
    Suhas Shivalkar, Pune 411030 Maharashtra

shivlkar is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

Default Vodafone Refused To Sort Out Double Recharge

I am customer of Vodafone. My cell no. is 9422624286. I recharged for mobile net 2G, 2GB then unlimited for 30 days (NOT ONE MONTH) at Rs. 199.on Saturday, 25th May 2013 at 11.50AM. Unknowingly, my son again recharged for me the same pack at Rs. 199 very next day Sunday, 26th May morning at 9.47AM.

May I get justice?

Suhas Shivalkar, Pune 411030 Maharashtra

Default VOdafone is doing fraud to the customer

My number is 9029907111
    I opted for a corporate plan of rs 699 in pune location of vodafone.
    And then changes my service provider from TATA Docomo to vodafone under confirmation from vodafone store VASHI that you can get that plan by mailing to corporate.assist@vodafone.com
    But after MNP, they told that your number is of mumbai and you opt for pune plan it is not possible.
    Then I told them if this was the case then you have to tell me earlier so that I can choose another operator.

Now they gave me two option –

1. remain with us 90 days and then changes the service provider. — They dont take care of customer. I went from pune to mumbai to opt for that plan and for MNP but they treat customer very bad.
    It is their fault and they say that we are sorry for our miscommunication and we cant do anything.
    If it is their fault, then Why I have pay for their miscommunication. ebery day I have to spend more than 1 hour in customer care and they pay also 50 paise charge for 3 minutes.
    Why always customer has to suffer even if the mistake is not done by him.
    why always customer has to sacrifice for the plan given by this service provider.

2 2nd option they gave to me to buy a new connection.
    I already said them if I have to get a new connection then why I went from pune to mumbai for the MNP.
    I told them I use this number from last 2.5 years and I want to be with number and if I opt for new connection then I have to buy a new phone.
    But they can’t understand the customer problem.

I told them that I will not have any problem if you can give me the plan comparable to 699 for mumbai location.
    I will adjust it. But they told I have to spend rs 1300 -1400 for that plan because they dont have any plan related to that for mumbai location.
    Do you think that is the proper resolution.
    And then they send the message that based on your feedback your complain is resolved but they dont take any feedback from me.

Please Can you take care of this and take action against them.

Default recharge but benefit not recived

hi sir
    i got msg like with rs27 Get caling benefit to STD at 1paise/2secs. and additional 10 tt.
    i make recharged on 13 june 2013. i did get that offer pls help me out. my no.9620173836.
    mail id =sbksak@gmail.com

Post Vodaphone - fraud

Dear Sir / Mam,

This is to inform you that on or around 12th Feb 2013 i was shocked to see an sms in my phone - 9769620009 saying my bill is Rs.6056.63 p . I was in UK & before i left from here, had twice called the customer care dept of Vodaphone & informed them to shut my GPRS & BBM Services with immediate effect. My secretary & husband too confirmed the same with them . yet the Customer care office informs me that this bill is due to my GPRS browsing. How is it possible when my services are asked to be suspended till I further inform them.

Also, a fact is that I never used the browsing facility while in India why would i use the facility there ? I have my own private no in UK which I use while im there.

Vodaphone, instead of apologizing & correcting their mistake is threatening me vide their advocate to settle the amount. My stand is that though the said amount is a pertinence - WHY on principals should I pay for their mistake ? They have been mentally harassing me & making hundreds of threatening calls. Its a shame that such a company should harass an honest - tax paying citizen of this country.

On repeated explanations by me to their officials, all I would get is rude & unsolicited replies. Every time a new person would call pretending to knows nothing - and I had to leave my work & explain the entire matter repeatedly which not only caused mental agony but huge financial losses.

I humbly seek your intervention in the said matter & plead for natural justice in my matter. These companies are indulging in huge frauds through which they make crores of rupees from innocent people. Only strong bodies who can give justice should teach them lessons so as they stop this gross malpractice.

Humbly yours,

Neerja Sanjiv Kapoor

neerjakapoor1@gmail.com

Unhappy False Billing

My name is Kisalay Singh bearing Vodafone mobile number 9833125234.

I am using Capgemini Corporate plan. I received the bill for last month(May)
    usage which have false billing call showing for 61 minutes to an ISD
    number(002698100219), which i have not made. If you can check my ISD call
    list I called a number and talk for a single minute, then making a call and
    talking 61 minutes is not possible at all because i haven't made the
    call. Since bill stating for the ISD call 15/05/2013 was a working day, so I
    was working in my company premises no one can talk for an hours even
    a layman can understand.I was working for a client at the same time, the
    time which is stated in the bill for the call. So i think the false billing
    it added to my bill. After calling Vodafone customer care and dropping a mail to them, they are saying you have made the call and you have to pay the bill. Please help me to get my problem sort out. Since I am going through mental tension and harassment; So, I need my revised bill send to me again with that Amount removed. I have no objection to paying my regular dues which I have already paid but after paying my regular dues they have made the late payment charge in this month bill of Rs 100, but I do not deserve to pay the false stated amount of over three thousand, this has certainly been a mistake on your side. Please help me what to do now as early as possible?

Kisalay Singh