Thread: Idea

manish kumar sinha0119 is offline Junior Member

[QUOTE=manish kumar sinha0119;238284]Sir,
    I manish kumar sinha my cell no. is 8873945315.I recharged rs 30 on 31st my after some time rs 35 deduct from my a/c. I just called cc on 198,he told me the deduction made against request for mobile tv on 30 may at 7:15 am throurgh idea fresh portal. I asked then that time why not deducted,he replied since my balance is low that time so it could not be. I asked again if so then why not i got any msg about confirmation or regarding low balance even company sent a msg like " your request can'nt be proceed due to insufficient balance".He could not satisfied my quarry . I asked him to give me details of browsing details on 30 may that I had made,he again denied and gave accused technical problem.I registered complain against deduction on 1st june and complain no. is 1-24615644299.
    I did not made any request for mobile tv and the time i.e 7:15 am was not justify because I tought student from 6:30am to 9:00 am and it is not possible that I engage in wap portal or internet and cell phone has always with me.

So,I would like to know :-
    1. If I sent request through portal then I must use net service at that time,so I want to details of browsing data on 30 may 2012.
    2. If my balance was not sufficient at that time then why not I got any msg regarding the service.
    3. If my balance is low then request automatically decline as per rule.

Idea cellular company unnecessarily harsh the costumer by illegally deduction of balance and worse the my valuable time.So, I want to compensation against wasting my time ,mental stress along with deduction of Rs 35.
    manish kumar sinha

raushan is offline Junior Member

i have idea number 9507050255
    i am bascially from bihar and living at delhi ..thatswhy my idea number is always switch off ...when i came to delhi last month in my idea number there is Rs 331 ..but when on 9 june 2012 when i check my balance they are showing only Rs 278 ...then where is my Rs 53 ..tell me about my balance deduction deatils ...

Quote Originally Posted by manish kumar sinha0119 View Post

So,I would like to know :-
    3. If my balance is low then request automatically decline as per rule.

manish kumar sinha

We wish to inform you that your complaint for wrong deduction related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-24889671625 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

raushan is offline Junior Member

sir i have a idea number ...9507050255

sir in this there is Rs 331 but u deducted Rs 53 and at this time my
    balance is Rs 278
    sir one thing i want to clear you that i am bascially from bihar and studying at delhi ..so my idea number is always switch off when i am in delhi ...last month when i came to delhi..in my idea number there is Rs 331
    but when i check my balance on 9th june 2012 evening they are showing only Rs 278 ..i want to tell you that sir where is my Rs 53 ..but when i call idea customer care they tell me thati have used his internet ..sir i want to clarify that sir i am usning Nokia c1 phone ..then how can i use his internet ....although my number is always switch off ...

plz sir help me and i will always obliged to you for your help..sir if you wana contact with me then plz call my number 9555875716 or 9268888617

Thanks & regards

raushan

Quote Originally Posted by raushan View Post
    sir i have a idea number ...9507050255

sir in this there is Rs 331 but u deducted Rs 53 and at this time my
    balance is Rs 278

Thanks & regards

raushan

We wish to inform you that the charges are charged correct as per the usgae of Voice Call. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

vijjunodal is offline Junior Member

Hi ,

Myself Vijeth from Udupi. My IDEA mobile no. 9964583595
    On 06-July-2012, there was a immediate deduction of Rs 25 in my idea account every month.
    This deduction was done for voice chat which I never asked for.
    I have contacted the Idea customer care for deactivation of voice chat.
    They have deactivated and promised to refund the amount of Rs 25 within 2 hours.
    But the amount was still not refunded. This type of problem is created every month eventhough I am a 6 yrs IDEA customer.
    So please refund the amount of Rs25 that was deducted.

Vijeth

Quote Originally Posted by vijjunodal View Post
    Hi ,

Myself Vijeth from Udupi. My IDEA mobile no. 9964583595
    This deduction was done for voice chat which I never asked for.
    I have contacted the Idea customer care for deactivation of voice chat.
    So please refund the amount of Rs25 that was deducted.

Vijeth

We wish to inform you that the refund of Rs.25/- has already been updated for your Idea account on dated.11th July 2012. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

sekhsraja is offline Junior Member

Dear,
    i am purchased new Idea sim card, but currently now is in all services are temporarily stopped for the reason of ID proof problem but surely i submitted the document in nearest shop. also i am in now Dubai then sim is also international roaming. how to i can submit the document again and how to activate my sim
    sim# +91996193608 (8991197231137902504 hlr-2)
    Rajasekharan.V also attached id proof

Default Balance deduction without any information

I Ritesh Goyal have an idea prepaid SIM, My account have been debited by an amount of 150 rs without any information from the company, Now when i call to 198 i.e. complaint helpline for IDEA , they dont provide any details about these deduction whatsoever, they alwayz cut the phone by just saying "
    system is under updation, please call after 4 hrs. please help me to get atleast the details of these deduction if they are valid.

bibeputt is offline Junior Member

All,

If your mobile number has been deactivated by your mobile operator without informing you, I request you to fill your details in below link. Shortly, i am planning to proceed to consumer court against these cheap operators and would like to attach all your references as well.

Let's fight for our rights.

Lubaid Khan Guest

Thumbs down Reprehensible service from Idea

I've been using Idea postpaid services for a year now. My Blackberry services have not been working on my handset for a good two weeks now (about 14 days from today). Only intermittently do they work momentarily, which would be for a few minutes in a day. I did get in touch with the Blackberry helpline and spoke to the supervisor Mr. Pankaj. I wanted him to lodge a complaint about this but instead he registered my complaint as a request for refreshing my Blackberry account. This is highly unprofessional.

Having followed every step they suggested, having used my sim in a different phone also, the services won't just work.

I've spoken to idea customer care on 12345 as well but they refer me back to blackberry helpline, where I must say, the supervisor is busy 9 out of 10 times and won't take calls and the regular executives offer the same solutions that I've tried before. Iíve no idea what else I need to do to make this work.

I must state, an extreme degree of unprofessional attitude was observed in the customer service levels of Idea.

Please look into this. I hope this gets resolved ASAP or I'll have to take it to an appropriate forum.

Phone no: 9718816347

(Also posted to appellate authority)

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Lubaid Khan View Post

I've spoken to idea customer care on 12345 as well but they refer me back to blackberry helpline, where I must say, the supervisor is busy 9 out of 10 times and won't take calls and the regular executives offer the same solutions that I've tried before. I’ve no idea what else I need to do to make this work.

Phone no: 9718816347

(Also posted to appellate authority)

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction.

Pizzadelivery is offline Junior Member

Default Restaurant

Our Restaurant is indeed one of the best and most reputed not only in our locality but also all over the world as we try our best to keep our reputation evergreen in this challenging age of Globalization and only for that we always try to improve the quality of our products.

deep6731 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

I have purchased idea 3g net setter, but I have not getting idea 3g speed and also proper 2g speed.And before 2 days I have submitted complaint in idea against speed. And they closed my complaint without call me. Problem was not resolved.Still facing same problem, now they forwarded new complaint for coverage. And time is so highly. Last date given me 3.10.2012. My 3g connection is postpaid.
    My 3g net setter no. 9911047052