Thread: Idea

sanjay sbg is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

i have a idea no when take a no that time i am submitted my document properly. to day they close my outgoing they not given me cell . my outgoing is block. but one day
    back i have submitted again my id and photo and i fill the from also. but they today close my no 9869793622
    Last edited by sanjay sbg; 07-20-2011 at 03:27 PM.

parmarsinghs is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Respected Sir/Madam

im using the Spice Mobile No.9855017436 (parent) and 9855517436 (add on) from many years, but as same was merged with your compnay idea, since that time im facing problem of different types regularly but main biggest problem is with your company is numbered 1 below:
    1. Despite of submitteing my verficiation and other required documents with your company a regular calls and message received from your company after 3-4 months that my documents are not proper and submit again else my servicess get barred and same was done on my addon number today. i wanna complaint that your employees are in showroom are illetrate that after checking documents by them documents are submitted and again and again why it is demnding as the same documents are deposited with u several times. May be your company idea is harrassing me after merging becz of the reason i have a life time free both connections which have clip charges of Rs.35/- only per month. As i received several calls from your side after merging to hav a better changed plan which i refuses. I am using ur idea services with a clip chargs of Rs.35 per month and it is disappointing u thats why again & again these documents demanded. As ur customer care officer won't be able to tell me what is problem in my documents already submitted with u several times.
    2. Any of my spice nos is not updated in idea nos list whenever registering for idea nos it shows invalid no.
    3. Ur services of GPRS is not working in my home region Jalandhar while it is working in other cities.
    Pls if u have any problem with my documents or my plan or myself pls contact me personally to resolve this daily activity else consumer court u pls help me.

batra.gaurav is offline Junior Member

Default complaint

hello sir. i m gaurav batra from kurukshetra.sir me one weak se koi msg recive ni kr pa rha na send kr pa rha. maine complaint b likhi thi pr koi solution ni hua. last time muje 30aug2011 ka diya gya tha koi solution ni hua.sim card busy show krta ha.set b chng krke dkh liya.pls solution my reqst, fromgaurav batra

mradul saxena is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Angry Unnecessary Balance deduction

I would just like to inform that these days their is lots balance deduction problems are arising form service provider side....today only i have recharge my phone no. 9826034773 with rs. 60 and within a span of 1 hour 30 rs. was deducted...and wen i call to customer care representative he was saying that you have activate a service thats why we are deducting but i would like to know that why i'll activate a service which i can't use on my phone...and wen i ask him to deactivate the service he says that some technical problem is dere...and noew again if i recharge my phone you people will again deduct my balance...So, i want my balance asap...otherwise i'll be looking forward to change my service provider...

RAJESHG6 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Regarding idea post paid connection for 9912300148 delayed for last ten days and other services are activating in two three days.i want my connection with immediate effect.i am using idea for last six years prepaid connection and same number is converting into post paid so plz activate as early as possible.

shinjurn is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Post Complaint regarding cheating

my idea number is 9895993304. I came to your network as a port in customer from 28/8/2011 and i have been facing
    so much issues since then. Right now i would like to complaint about gprs usage. Today ( 27/11/2011 ) i have recharged 154/- ( 2GB GPRS ) via online at
    10.55am. In your advertisement you have mentioned that its an instant recharge but i got it recharged only after 5 hours ( 4pm ). Then i got a message
    says that your GPRS plan has been activated. Then i used it and it showed my gprs balance as 1.92GB. Again i used to after 7pm but they have deducted
    the balance from my main account Rs. 42/- the 2GB plan also seems disappeared. I have faced the same issue two days back and at that time i have
    recharged for 15/- for gprs and i have lost 49/-from main balance

I made so many calls to the customer care and i have got very irresponsible and careless answers.the issue is not just about some money
    but its about the usage i have to get in time.

RahulComplaint is offline Junior Member

Default Idea deactived my mobile 9822864980 without notice

I Rahul Sable, have been using idea prepaid no 9822864980 since 2003 for last 8 years. Suddenly Idea had deactivated my services without any notice. When contacted customer care of idea & visited customer service office they informed that mobile number has been deactivated as verification documents are not submitted. As per the request of customer care I have submitted the required document for verification of my phone number 9822864980 on 10th Nov 2011 at Idea office,chaitnyanagar,Dhankwadi ,Pune and I got response from them that phone number will be activated within 48 hrs. But after 1 week also number was not activated. I followed up again with customer service several time & everytime got response that documents are under process & number will be activated very soon. So I enquired about the issue in Idea office, Dhankawadi and the concern person told me that your documents are already submitted on 12th Nov 2011 at head office.
    Then I enquired in Idea Head Office, Pune & to my surprise I got responce that, "we regret to inform you that mentioned number has been permanently disconnected due to non compliance of documents and is unavailable for reconnection." Even my balance available in my mobile account ( around 300 Rs.) is not credited to me.
    This is real harrassment by Idea Cellular & I want to takeup this with higher authorities.

Below are Details of Phone number & Document Submitted:
    Mo. No.:-9822864980
    Document submitted:-
    1.PAN Card.
    2.Election Card.

Rahul Sable

kjangra is offline Junior Member

Angry IDEA- Poor Network and Unsatisfied service

I have port my tata number into IDEA for better network converge but IDEA coverage is less then TATA converge. Now i am more furstated with Idea service its due to I have also requested for change plan into corporate connection.I have already submitted document twice(more then 20 days, 8days) but till now my number is not changed into corporate plan. Day by Day i am tolerating @@@@ing service why ? I am not paying my bill on time ? Or because i choose IDEA ? should i go CC ?

IDEA number: 9212460847
    Signal problem at my billing address
    Corporate connection of company: Osscube

prasanta111 is offline Junior Member

Plz find the number with address : 09728545812, in the name of Satish Kumar, he has been chitting me 4400/- for giving a loan in Mahaluxmi Finance, Hyderabad and reply me on my mobile no. 8093059954.
    Prasanta Kumar Natia, BBSR

sumit0007 is offline Junior Member

I am Sumit and My mobile no. 9891475708 is registered for DND but i am still receiving unwanted SMSes from "education1","67448929","SUNNY", "HOME" & "+44125776603".
    So please tell me what could be done to avoid such instances

abinajaya is offline Junior Member

Sir my mobile number is 9744194197 . It was switched off for some days and when I switched it on it showed "SIM REGISTRATION FAILED" . It's a good number and many of my contacts has this number of mine . So is there a way to restore the sim .

Amitkumar.1989 is offline Junior Member

Default Complain regarding non activation of number.

HiMy name is Amit Kumar; I have taken a post paid number from an executive of idea.The executive collected my documents and fee 250 on 11/03/2012 from my house and said it will be activated within 48 hours. But today is 16/03/2012 from I haven't got any response from idea and when I called the same executive he gave me another number and when I called on that number he gave me his senior's number. And this process is going on like that no buddy is responding exactly why my number is not getting activated. On 15/03/2012 one another executive has come for verification at my home in morning and he told me your number will be activated within 2 hours on the same date but it didn't happen.These are the numbers on which I have calledArvind (9211459499) this executive has collected documents on 11/03/20128510048332, 8510048334, and 8510048336 on this number I have called today.So please help me in this regard...Thanking you.Name: Amit KumarPhone No: 9871736712Email: kumaramit460@gmail.comAdd: 576 Kotla Vihar Phase-IINangloi-Najafgarh RoadNew Delhi-110043

ravii6 is offline Junior Member

Default Unnecessary Balance deduction

My name is Ravi Chitranshi.My mobile no. is 9616843533.I was having more than Rs.50 balance but when i checked it was only Rs.2.When i asked to customer care they told that devotional pack is activated on your number which was NOT ACTIVATED BY ME.So please refund my balance.THANK YOU.

deu10 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

hey sir, i have recharge my idea no.8308789799 on date 28/4/12 with a amount of rs.100 at that time i have complain it to the customer care thiy said me that u will get the balance in 24 hours but yet still i haven't got the balance.so plz help me as soon as possible.so plz provide me bal as soon as possible
    Last edited by deu10; 04-30-2012 at 04:27 PM.

manish kumar sinha0119 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default deduction of Rs. 35 against mobile tv without any information

I manish kumar sinha my cell no. is 8873945315.I recharged rs 30 on 31st my after some time rs 35 deduct from my a/c. I just called cc on 198,he told me the deduction made against request for mobile tv on 30 may at 7:15 am throurgh idea fresh portal. I asked then that time why not deducted,he replied since my balance is low that time so it could not be. I asked again if so then why not i got any msg about confirmation or regarding low balance even company sent a msg like " your request can'nt be proceed due to insufficient balance".He could not satisfied my quarry . I asked him to give me details of browsing details on 30 may that I had made,he again denied and gave accused technical problem.I registered complain against deduction on 1st june and complain no. is 1-24615644299.
    I did not made any request for mobile tv and the time i.e 7:15 am was not justify because I tought student from 6:30am to 9:00 am and it is not possible that I engage in wap portal or internet and cell phone has always with me.

So,I would like to know :-
    1. If I sent request through portal then I must use net service at that time,so I want to details of browsing data on 30 may 2012.
    2. If my balance was not sufficient at that time then why not I got any msg regarding the service.
    3. If my balance is low then request automatically decline as per rule.

Idea cellular company unnecessarily harsh the costumer by illegally deduction of balance and worse the my valuable time.So, I want to compensation against wasting my time ,mental stress along with deduction of Rs 35.
    manish kumar sinha