Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea

Default Idea used no is blogged with out any information

Default Idea used no is blogged with out any information

I having two idea SIM, for some time I am unable to two at a time due mobile fault, after some days not used SIM is deactivated, I conduct customer service center but they canít give the same no. till I am waiting for that please help me. let me know the status 9092224222

011-45516181 Guest

Default airtel

net breaking

heethesh85 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2014

Hello Team,

I am Hitesh Mistry, my mobile number is 9881128575 and i am from Maharashtra Circle. I have been facing GPRS problem since last 3-4 days, i have recharged with Rs.249 for 3G data of 1GB for 28 days on 27th March 2014. I have not used much internet on my handset still Idea is deducting huge amount of data from my account. I called to customer care also but they are giving excuses such as our server is down so call after 4 hours, once i spoke to customer care executive but they said that how much u have used we will charge that much only and not any extra from your account which is not satisfactory solution. Now if i check my GPRS balance it shows only 142 MB available since i have not used much data on my handset. I have also wrote an email for this problem to Idea Customer Care and i do not think they will provide me positive response so i request you to take some serious action on this and provide me satisfactory solution to my problem i.e. credit Rs.249 in my prepaid account or provide 1GB 3G data. Otherwise i will have to go for portability.

I believe and hope to get positive response from your end.

Hitesh Mistry

Ganesh143 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Default Booking Material lost by DTDC Jhumri telaiya and refuse to pay the material value.

Dear Madam / Sir
    This is to inform you that i booked a Micromax Tablet of Rs. 9000.00. in DTDC Jhumri telaiya on dated : 13.02.2014, Docket No. K69332079 for Gaziyabad. After few days i found that material become RTO and reached return at your Ranchi branch on dated 27.02.2014. After few days I called to Ranchi branch to deliver the material but they never reply me and on your site they show "RTO dispatched for Delivery".
    But when i discussed from your Koderma branch they reply me that without entry your material shipped other place. I again consult with your vigilance team member Mr. Dilip Singh to know the material status he was unable to reply me. Than again and again i mailed to your ranchi branch but i never get any response (all communication is below). I collect the contact number of your branch manager of Ranchi branch he advise me to send all communication on their mail id and i complete it, but he also never support me i try to discuss on their cell but when he hear that i am Ganesh from Koderma he disconnect the call and keep switch off the cell. Finally they reply me that my material is lost. I asked him to pay my material value but they taking more & more time by different excuses. They also said that my booking is not in under claim process due to different heading booking and I reply him that it his branch member fault he well know that which time of material will book in which head customer is unknown about it.
    So, I requested you to solve this query and arrange to pay my amount.

Ganesh Kr Gupta

My 30rs deduct amount

srihari gangam Guest

Default not received documents

Dear sir/madam

i am idea prepaid customer since 15yrs, recently i have taken nano SIM on 12/04/2014, submitted the documents at customer care( K L K ESTATE, HYDERABAD), i asked her if she requires any more documents, she told me its enough but i am getting continuously msgs for not received documents ( already submitted documents), 16/4/2014 i got voice msg said that not received the documents.

i.e. Idea internal problem to take care of documents, which i already submitted.

if any document require i can send scan copy by mail

kindly take necessary action as soon as possible

Thanks & Best Regards

G SRIHARI
    HYDERABAD

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 17th April 2014, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular

Unhappy Idea not porting my mobile number

I am using my Mobile no.9996368100 in Idea (Haryana) from Last one year. I am unhappy with idea services and i called customer care for solving the issue. But they can't resolve my problem. So i decided to port in other company and generated the port code from 1900. I have submitted my port code and Id proof in other company. But the IDEA Company rejected my port. I asked from IDEA Care for cancellation of my request, but they didn't tell anything about cancellation of port. After this i also try 2 more times for port, but they again cancel my request without giving any reason.
    I am not satisfied with the Idea company services. Please help me out with this.

Default Idea not porting my mobile number

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 6th May 2014, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

dinnu rajak Guest

Default want call history

I want my idea mobile number incoming and outgoing call history detail my number is
    9977232602 my name is dinesh s/o rajendra. please give me early as possible

Quote Originally Posted by dinnu rajak View Post
    9977232602 my name is dinesh s/o rajendra. please give me early as possible

Call details entails validation of your details. Thus, we request you to contact customer care.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular

Post Stop outgoing call facilities without intimation or without any reason

Mobile Number: 9723430454
    Communication IdC1-22090421828.

*May I knw the reason for this incviniancy??
    I already paid bill yet my outgoing calls facilities stop,due to this disgusting service I lost 3,000 INR.
    Now tell me who will pay my 3,000 INR?
    whats your propose for this??
    Kindly justify,otherwise I will claim against you guys.

*Totally disgusting ad worth experience from you.
    A person name :PURNIMA SHUKLA ,
    She don't know to speak with customers.
    1.I asked her that why my outgoing was stop?? She replied that your payment was in pending that's why outgoing call facilities was stop .
    2. I asked her that if you do not have any information than why you provide wrong information?
    Even she replied sir our system is showing that still your payment in pending,yet i m inform you that your outgoing facilities activate now.
    3.i asked to transfer call to supervisor,
    Supervisor Rajendra talked with me and he replied that sir payment receiver from you that's why we activate your service.i asked him that why she provide me wrong information than he dusconnect my call.

Without listen my problem he directly disconnect my call.
    May I know the reason for this inconvenience ?
    I heartily expect quick reply through a call.
    Awaiting your positive and satisfactory answer.i already lost 3,000 INR because of you...

(I MAILED ABOVE DETAIL TO idea BUT STILL I DIDN'T GET ANY PROPER REPLY FROM iDEA.)

AYYOOB KP Guest

Angry Unfair billing ,Wrong deduction

Hi team,

till i didn't receive any proper resolution for my complaint.

I am an idea postpaid customer. I have settled credit limit Rs 1000 in my connection , then how i received my last bill above RS 3085.72 Öhow it will happen ?
    When i call to customer care they said that "that was our system issue "but they said they cannot do anything. I don't know t why aditya Birla group is doing like this, what you mean by credit limit? All your customer care agents saying that credit limit is the maximum usage for one month. When I need more clarification and explanation about credit limit .that time your agents and showroom staffs given below mentioned details:-

* Credit limit is the maximum usage for 1 month

* You will receive intimation message when you reach the 70 percentage of credit limit.

* If you reach 100 percentage of credit limit your connection will be barred selectively (you can call only to local idea numbers)

* If you reach 120 percentage of credit limit your connection will be barred temporarily. (You cannot make any outgoing calls or sms )

* If you wish to continue in our service you must recharge within 90 days from billing date .

Kindly Please give the proper training to your staffs and customer care executives about your tariff and term and conditions.. Sure an idea can change life .because you are wasting customers valuable time.

anyway I am not going to pay a single penny to you until i got a proper resolution from Consumer court .from the day i bought the sim i am facing problems, .Please check the details and reply me .this is my humble request to you .i am repeating that please please do the needful.

Hope soon you will assist me

My IDEA Postpaid Number :9539866982

E-mail
    ayyoobwafi@gmail.com

rahmuddin khan Guest

Default Atm card is blocked

please unblocked my atm card. my a/c 32717277326. my atm number 4591500069778567. name - RAHMUDDIN KHAN. village- mangrain khurd. post-Karawali. Teh- Bayana. District - Bharatpur .(Raj.) mob.9784684528.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast