Thread: The Mobile Store

Salaora International Limited

Salora International Ltd.,
    ...........Respondent(s)

ORDER

COMPLAINT NO: 2716 OF 2008 Sunil C.M.

S/o. Mahadeva T.S. Doddakurubara Halli Jyothi Nagar Post Chikmangalore 577 102 Complainant

V/S

1. The Mobile Store Essar Telecom Retail Ltd. No. 114, Shop No. 51 Kempegowda Maharaja Complex K.G. Road, BVK Road Bangalore

2. Salaora International Ltd. New No. 8, Old No. 34 Jumbulingam Street Nungambakkam Chennai 600 034

3. Salora International Ltd. Blue Moon Xlant, No. 388 9th Main, Sector – 7, Near SBM HSR Layout, Bangalore 560 034 Opposite Parties

ORDER By the President Sri. S.S. Nagarale

This is a complaint filed by the complainant stating that he has bought Sony Ericsson mobile on 10.02.2008 for Rs. 10,759.01 from opposite party No.

1. He had given same for service centre 3 times and again 4th time on 05.11.2008. But the same is not repaired. Inspite of his repeated requests the opposite parties have not responded. Matter has been brought to the notice of company by complaint No. SE7439704. Complainant submitted that he has spent nearly Rs. 4,000/- on TA & DA bills to have his mobile serviced and repaired.

The complainant submitted that amount may be reimbursed together with TA & DA of Rs. 4,000/- or he requested for issue of a new mobile and requested forum to do needful. 2. Notice issued to opposite parties. Sri S. Manjunath, Advocate files vakalath for opposite party No. 1. Opposite party No. 2 has not appeared and placed as ex-parte. Representative of opposite party No. 3 was present before the forum on 20.02.2009.

He submitted that matter will be amicably settled outside the court and matter was adjourned to 05.03.2009. The complainant was not present on 05.03.2009 and nobody on behalf of the complainant represented the case.

3. When the matter was taken for hearing the company representative was present and he filed memo stating that they are ready to give a new box piece W580i Sony Ericsson phone or any other model of Sony Ericsson amounting to same value of W580i Sony Ericsson to the complainant. The memo was taken on record. The company representative was present and during hearing he fairly and rightly submitted that as per the request of the complainant company is ready to replace the set with a brand new set of the same model or any other model of same value.

This submission is quite just, fair, reasonable and appreciated. Complainant has purchased mobile set for Rs. 10,759/- under tax invoice dated 10.02.2008. Since, the mobile was giving trouble he gave it to the service centre. He has also produced 4 service tags. It is clear that mobile purchased by the complainant is not working properly and it is defective one. Therefore, the company is bound to replace it with defect free mobile. The company representative has fairly submitted that company is ready to give new box piece of W580i Sony Ericsson or any other model of same value to the complainant. The complainant in his prayer also sought for direction to issue new mobile. So in view of the prayer of the complainant and also submission of the company representative it is just, fair and proper to direct the opposite parties to give a new brand new mobile set to the complainant of value Rs. 10,759/- giving choice of selection to the complainant. If the complainant takes mobile set of lesser value the difference of amount shall have to be given to the complainant by the opposite parties. In the result I proceed to pass the following:

ORDER

4. The Complaint is allowed. The opposite parties are directed to give new box piece of Sony Ericsson Model W580i or any other model of the value of Rs. 10,759/- to the complainant within 30 days from the date of this order. The complainant will be having choice to select the model.

5. The opposite parties are directed to give Rs. 1,000/- as costs of the present proceedings to the complainant in addition to the replacement of mobile set.

bsantosh is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Hi Admin,

Can u please provide "The Mobile Store" Customer Care Center Email ID.

I need to complaint on them for poor service
    San - "The One"

Post complaint regarding the mobile store & virgin mobile offers/ cheating of executives

On Wednesday (3rd March 2010) I purchase a mobile (nokia 5233) from The Mobile Store limited, sector – 8 , Shop no. -2 , shivshanker Plaza, Airoli – Mumbai, Ph. 022-65261661/65973116
    While purchasing the mobile the Virgin mobile executive & Mobile Store executive told me, sir you will get the gifts wiyh this mobile as below
    One Reebok T shirt
    One scratch coupon
    & Five virgin sim card with 43 rs talk time, & two months internet facility free, but after that virgin mobile executive asked me for 250 rs. Ok I paid by thinking as a hidden cost.

But after 2 day also (this is my 3rd day) I didn’t got the talk time & now cant think @ internet what virgin mobile executive committed to me ( cheated by the name of virgin mobile).
    I contacted them several times but they are just making me fool.
    So Is this the policy of VIRGIN MOBILE & The Mobile Store Limited; to do the business by cheating the customers.
    The names for executive attended me.
    Mobile Store – VIVEK
    VIRGIN MOBILE – FAIZAN.

The mobile no. the executive gives me.

So I am expecting some action at least from you, to get the right service.

Ishwar Chaudhari

Rahul Srivastava is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Cheat by THE MOBILE STORE
    To the Concerned,

This is to bring into your notice, the irresponsible attitude shown from the Mobile store (East Delhi Branch).

Recently , I have purchased E63 mobile from the Mobile store with the blue tooth device BH-104). When I shown to my friends my mobile, they said that the BH- 213 Blue Tooth device is coming with E63.

After confirmation from other outlet of Dealers and Sub-Dealers I came to know that I have been cheated by The Mobile Store. When I went to the mobile Store again and complain about the same. they are not ready to accept his mistake and telling that BH-213 is not coming with E63 only BH-104 device is provided by the NOKIA.

Even he is telling that The Mobile Store is the Direct Dealer of Nokia. I investigate with the Nokia, Gurgaon Office and came to know that The Mobile Store is not a Dealer of Nokia they purchase the Nokia products from their Dealer, infact The Mobile is a sub-dealer.

When I communicate with the Sales Man of The Mobile Store Mr. Ajay - saying that we are the dealer, one side they are deceiving to customer and other side they provide the wrong information and marketing.

In fact The Mobile Store is currupting the image of NOKIA. When I talked to Boss of Mr. Ajay he is not able to handle the customer- says "jo karna hai kar lo blue tooth change nahi hoga maine to bus sale karne k liye blue tooth diya tha otherwise aisa koi offer E63 k saath nahi hai" what rubbish he communicate.

Even I came to know that BH-104 is not compatible with E63 Mobile as per Nokia Office, Gurgaon.

Now how could I get my BH-213 instead of BH-104.

Please help the concern person to have the right complementary product with E63.

Is it that Nokia is not providing this offer to Mobiestore..its too pitty for such a brand chain to come up with such silly arguments that" Nokia is not providing them with the offer mentioned in the package"!!!!

Its too frustating that we need to spend our cash to by a mobile and then waste our time there after to get the offer.

Hope that the concerned authorities will look into the matter and do the needful.

My contact number is 09718722296 09716758006 (Delhi) : Name - Rahul

Rahul Srivastava is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Angry Cheat by THE MOBILE STORE

Cheat by THE MOBILE STORE
    To the Concerned,

Now how could I get my BH-213 instead of BH-104.

My contact number is 09718722296 09716758006 (Delhi) : Name - Rahul

Anoop Patel Guest

Angry Complain regarding a neglectful,casual behavior

My self Anoop Patel a resident of Anand, Gujarat visited a store near my place on 2nd October 2011 for buying a DOCOMO 3G Stick. I paid a total amount of 2000 Rs. for stick and 300 Rs. for FRC on that sim card. Let me write a total inconvenience that felt till date.

After 2 days: card still not activated.
    Complained several times and finally a member replied that they have made a recharge on different sim.

After a week: A new sim will be delivered.
    A new sim delivered but recharged wid different scheme which does not allow me access 3G spectrum.

Complaint and wasted 50 Rs. balance....they finally told to replace it with a new stick within 2 days.
    Then after i called them regularly after interval of two days till date...they said stick gone to the company for replacement will deliver in next two days.

This two days scenario is still continued and i lost my faith in mobile store. Toll free is not getting connected and there is no way as i see to call the senior officials directly.

The day i purchased stick was 2nd october and today is 10 November....After wasting much energy, time, money the product is not delivered for my convenience. Rather it gave a set of inconvenience.

Anoop Patel
    Anand, Gujarat

sonia2010 is offline Junior Member

The MobileStore Limited, India's first countrywide chain of telecom retail outlets and largest mobile retailer. “The MobileStore” is an Essar Group venture, set to introduce a pan-Indian network of retail telecom outlets.

sirajee is offline Junior Member

Best way to electronics shopping deals - Great way to Electronics Shopping deals - Electronics Shopping for Deals Online – Discount Shopping for deals!

Phone - offers the top brands and the most popular phones and accessories. Find unlocked Blackberry, LG, HTC, Samsung and Motorola phones.

Anirban92 Guest

Thumbs down Mobile Store plays with Money

I went to buy a Blackberry 9220 from your Salt Lake showroom,BF-190 on 9/05/2012 and the price was Rs.10,992. I wanted to consume this one in EMI with 0% interest. One of their staffs used the card in a wrong method at the billing time and the EMI process didn't show up. So they voided the noted amount immediately but that sum of money have not come to my main account still now cause the transfer had not been successful. So I am very much worried about this matter. I am requesting to take an immediate step with the factor of urgency. I am eagerly waiting to get my money back.

ghests is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Quote Originally Posted by sonia2010 View Post
    Be inspired by underwater photographer Stephen Frink's use of Canon's EF 8-15mm Fisheye zoom lens

Udit Kumar Guest

Angry Complain

I have recently boug. A Sony Xperia z from bhel associates in dehra doon And spent 38900 rs approx and the phone they gave me is a ass and it does not work after 10 days I want my money back. ASAP mister....

Uday kunar Guest

Default idea

Mam, mere sath idea company ke selles maneger or uske branch maneger cheat kiya h. Mere sath 5 sept se majak kiya ja rha h ki sir aapka no aaj start hoga kal bt hota h nhi. Mere sath 6 time commitment kiya gya bt sb jhuta commitment tha. Mam maine customer care me v complain kya bt sirf complain no dekar jhor diya gya. Mera koe problem solve nhi hua.
    Mera nam Uday Kumar
    H.No 100, gali no 1, saidulajab, M.B.Road New Delhi 110030.
    Mob no 8826144932.

Mam, maine aadit system ke selles executive Raj ko 3/9/2013 ko 300 cash diya. Mujhe fir idea company se call aaya aapka paisa or document mil chuka h 5 ya 6 sept ko aapka no start ho jayega bt nhi hua.
    Mam mujhe idea company se ye new postpaid no 9990447398 jiska sim no 89910435041312150751 diya gya Jo avi tak start nhi hua. Aaj 14 days ho gya payment kiye huye. Mam mai aapke id pr rasid attach kr rha hu. Mam mujhe aapse bahut ummid h ki AAP mere problem solve kroge. Mam aap mujhe paise wapas dilwa do. Nhi to oh fir aapko v excuse dega ki 2 days aapka no start hojayega. Mam mai idea company ke jhut se thak chuka hu. An mujhe no nhi chahiye. Paise dilwa wa do jitna mai pareshan hua hu kuchh aisa kru ki dusre koe or Insan es trah kavi pareshan n ho...

Dear Sir, I had purchased samsung Galaxy Grand Mobile from The Mobile store, Walkeshwar Road, Mumbai on 22nd April 2013. The code of shop is 1038. My invoice No. is 8900295. the said mobile was purchased by paying the amount by my Credit card of ICICI Bank. I was to get 15% cash back within 45 days of purchase as per the prevailing scheme at that time. I have yet to receive the cash back amount although more than 150 days have passed. i have registered a complaint with Mobicares and my complaint No. is MSCO10024807. i have already sent my bank statement to email address- mobicares@mytms.in as required by them from my email address anand.nikam@necindia.com i want my money 15% to be returned to me as soon as possible thanking you need you help

Saddam Golandaj
    saddam.golandaj@rediffmail.com

Angry Fraudulent THE MOBILE STORE.

The worst service of Mobile store.I am totally unsatisfied from the service.I have purchased Micromax Funbook Tab(with calling) on from THE MOBILE STORE(virar).The same day problem of applications not getting shared was faced by me,and i visited the shop for the same.The person there told me that the piece seems defective so will get it replaced once the service center opens on 5th Nov 2013.When I submitted the tab on 5th person there told you yourself go to service center and put the request for replacement,when it was your employee's duty to submit it to the service center as it was the same day complain.Later when he agreed to submit by themselves we were told that you will get the replaced piece tomorrow (very next day) but they told me that SERVICE CENTER WAS CLOSED and was not given and told to visit on Saturday.On saturday when we approached for the piece,we are told that your replacement of piece has been done but now we do not have the stock for the same piece.As throughout India no Stock is available for the same Piece also i was offered a cash back of 350 Rs. for which i was told to purchase some accessory only.The accessory which I wanted was not available in the stock throughout India so,again I was told to pay some more bugs and buy some other accessory from the cash back.And it got expired in 3 days,even when I have not received any phone how will I buy any accessory?and in these stupidity you'll just expired the cash back time period.Now,I am told to buy some other phone as the SOCK IS NOT AVAILABLE.
    I would never recommend anyone to buy from Mobile Store nor would I in future purchase anything.
    You people cheat with customers sell defective pieces and than when problem is faced by the customer you'll don't keep STOCK AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT INDIA.
    For what the hell have you'll have opened the shop if no STOCK is available throughout INDIA just to make CUSTOMERS FOOL and make FRAUDS,once customer buys some thing later on YOU"LL JUST DON'T KEEP THE STOCK AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT INDIA.
    You people make sure that I am going to put these things on social networking sites and going to approach high authorities and consumer court,
    I want the same piece or my Amount to be refunded within a day.

Default fraud by mobile store

Dear Sir/mam,

I had purchase sony erricson from Mobile Store Ltd., Shop No. 73, Faridabad, Sec 15A on 3rd Nov 2011 and had also apply for extended warranty on same day for one yr.
    I was facing some problem in the phone and i had submitted the same on 23rd Sep 2013 and from that day it was with them. I don't know either they had done anything or not but now they are saying that your phone is out of warranty and now we cant do anything.
    You are requsted to kindly look into the matter and resolve my problem

Thanks & regards