Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Mobile Store

muntajib qureshi Guest

Default cheating

Cheating customers by giving firmwared android mobile phone.

muntajib qureshi Guest

Default cheating

Cheating by selling firmwares android phones

Angry Volkswagen Vento Highline- The never Buy Car Brand...

I request all the people reading this, that not it your wildest of dreams just think to buy a car from
    this manufacturer. I bought a Vento Diesel in 2012. Since then I had spent around 2.50 Lacs of
    rupees in maintenance. The distance run is only 45000 kms. The running cost is Rs. 5 per km, which
    does not include Fuel ofcourse.

Service centre has uneducated, untrained professionals who will just wear Volkswagen uniform and work
    and talk like a road side garage mechanics. Never ever get your Volkswagen car get into service centre
    in Jamshedpur or Ranchi. They will spoil your money, mood and just everything which you take
    with yourself inside there workshop.

I will conclude, never buy this brand of cars at all.. Half of the time, the car will be at workshop with
    idiots around it.

Vishal Agarwal
    Sad owner of Volkswagen Vento

HARISH DONGRE Guest

Default Mobile not received

Respected Sir/Madam, me know the my MICROMAX mobile in warnty model no.A250
    ,which i had given for repair smart care services auth for micromax
    mobile service dhantoli nagpur-440012,date 17/09/2014 ,Jobsheet ID:
    W030626091412229703.i not received my mobile .. help me.

Post Spice Mobile & Execceries is not available in market

Spice Mobile Pvt Ltd,

I am Mr Sandeep Joshi, i am purchase one mobile of your spice co mobile handset is spice coolpad MI 515 from Aurangabad M/S Shri Shivshankar Cellular.

Problem is my handset is sleep my hand in time of i am traveling duretion, then happand is that screen was crack & display is not working but in the mobile all function is working call received & talking.

But i want to change of the display & tuchpad that's why i am going to your spice service center in Cannouthg place Aurangabad.

There your service provider says that handset display & tuchpad is Rs 6200/- & i am purchase the mobile with the VAT 9650/-

The said handset basic price near about 8577/- & if you are less him display & tuchpad price then after 2300 /- is other parts of the said handset.

I am talk also with you call center no 1860 200 1003 but there is no responce positive the call center gey say that amount is compulsary so request you to please say to suggetion what will do in this matter.

Sandeep joshi

Divyanshu Srivastava Guest

Default Vodafone is charging wrongly, instead of solution customer care is misleading the information

Dear Concern,

My name is Divyanshu Srivastava, My contact No. is 8588829177. I am living in Delhi NCR. I have been using Vodafone services from last 15+ months.

I have received my bill of Rs. 1403, which is wrong.
    There are some services named like mgossip, sf_tinytvw mentioned as downloads. I declare that neither I have downloaded nor I have ever heard those names.

Further, I am using BlackBerry hand set where no third party applications could be installed.

Wrongly charge description :

Rs. 255 (Download charge) + GPRS Rs. 25 (in roaming) + SMS Rs. 15 + Around 59 Tax (will be change as total charge change) = Total Rs. 350 (Appx) is wrongly deducted.

I am true and right. But their customer service executive was trying to prove that I was telling lie. Who will bear my defamation? I am very depress even feeling to die cause vodafone customer care executive tried to prove that I am lier, he mislead the information, it hurt me a lot. I have his voice recording as well.

Email : divyanshu.optimistic@gmail.com

Mobile : 91-8588829177

Default Mobile problam

I am Mr RAMU RUPCHAND MOHITE ,AMARVATI, i am purchase one mobile samsung mobile handset is grand2 sm-g7106 from dhuliya (M.h.) KULDEVI MOBILE CENTRE SHOP NO. 609 SAWZSTICK COMPLEX, MAIN ROAD DHULIYA MAHARASTRA MOBILE NO. 09096358951.
    CASH MEMO NO. - 17 MOBILE PURCHASE DATE - 01/05/2015
    AVI PROBLAM YE HAI KI YE JO MOBILE MAIN 01/05/15 MEIN ISKE SHOP SE 16500/- ME KHARIDA ISNE MUJHE PAKKA BILL NAHI DIYA AUR JO BRAND MUJHE DIYA YE OUTSIDE OF INDIA KA DIYA JAB MAIN ISKI ENQUIRY SAMSUNG COUSTMAR CARE MEIN CONTECT KIYA TO UNHO NE MUJHE BATAYA KI IS MOBILE PAR KISI BHI PRAKAR KA KOI SERVICE NAHI MIL PAYEGA AB JAB MAIN IS SHOP WALE KE PASS PHONE KARTA HU TO PHONE PE KAHTA HAI HUM KUCH NAHI JANTE YE PHONE MEIN MUJHE ISNE BEVKUF BANA DIYA HAI AUR MOBILE BHI WORK NHI KAR RAHA HAI PLZ HELP ME

somudubey4@gmail.com

Default they cheat me

I was buy a blackberry z3 mobile from the mobile store sector 15 market faridabad.. . They give me a insurance with that. . My touch is broken recently . . I was talk to insurance company they tell me to upload documents. . I was upload all documents. . Then they cheat me . . And i was give my mobile to service centre because of cotation or expectation money. . But now my mobile is at service centre . . If i want to back my mobile without repair than i have to 720 rupee. . And i dont have money because i am a student

VANSHAJ JAIN Guest

Default SERVIOCES of HTC

i have bought HTC one m8 on 29th SEPTEMBER 2014 at Rs. 44000 with Rs.2400 insurance. From the end of April it stopped accepting sim card and its headphone jack was not working properly. on 2 May 2015 i submitted it with TVS Electronics (htc service center) in Ludhiana. they said that it will take max 10-12 days and when i called them they said it will take two more days and then i contacted with its headquarter and they said that it will be get repaired soon and i got my phone on 20 May 2015 and its motherboard was replaced. after one day it start creating same problem of not accepting sim card and i submitted it on 22 May 2015 and they gave it back on 24 May 2015 by updating software for which no entry was made. after two days it start creating same problem. and then i have gone to submit it and they said that it will take 10-15 days. i have not submitted it as i have to go out of station for which i need my phone. i have said that i will submit it after coming back and den i have submitted it on 16 June 2015 and till this date i have not received my phone. they have transferred my case to their some another team who was going to provide me details in working day that what is going on with my phone and if it is started for repair or not or its part has been made available or not but after one call i have not received any call from them. den i contacted again and they have transferred my case to another team on bigger post and i have contacted to their supervisor also and each and every time they delay and say that it will availed to u within this weak or within this date but i have not received my phone. now the date is 13 August 2015. i have warned them many times that i m going to complain against them but no action has been taken. whenever i call them they said that your case is with higher authority and they are working o it and soon they are going to call me but i received no call and whenever i said forward my call to them they make excuses that the server is down or the person is not available or busy on your case or busy on some another call. only one or two times they have forwarded my call but putting it on hold by saying that they are going to put your cal fr two mints on hold but take more then 10 minutes. technician says that they have changed all the parts they can but still the phone is not repaired and says that the more new parts are coming . they said that if they can put black color part on it as the color of my phone is grey , i agreed but that part was also not able to repair it and they have changed 2-3 parts of that color and then said that they are waiting for grey color.
    i think they are waiting when the warranty of my phone is going to finish as still no solution they have made for my phone

abcal30 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

Mobile Store executive duped me.

To whom it may concern
    Today I bought a Intex Aqua craze from The Mobile Store Jodhpur park Kolkata. When I asked for Android mobile under 6000 the show me couple of mobile and I choice Intex Aqua Craze and asked them the price. They inform me the price is 6400 but a 8GB memory card along with 2 years extended warranty is free. I go for the offer and they asked me whether I am willing to take antivirus with it. I denied. and the prepare invoice of 6449/-. My fault is I trust them and didnt check the bill. After returning home when I check the bill I was shocked. here is the breakup
    Intex Aqua Craze white: 5699/-
    Strontium MSD 8GB: 199/-
    Red color Polybag: 3/-
    TMS extended Warranty-slab2: 269.28/-
    Mcafee Mobile Security: 328.72/-
    Total 6449/-
    I was misguided by so friendly salesperson. when I check the Internet I was surprised by the fact that this mobile was launched at a price of 6190/-
    First of all the mislead me about the price breakup.
    secondly they charge me for the antivirus which I didnt buy.
    I think I have a valid reason to claim my money back and also get a compensation for the harassment
    Please take strict action so that in future they cannot dare to cheat a valuable customer
    My invoice number is: 1454/34976
    date: 6/06/2016
    time: 19:10
    Aditi Bal
    Last edited by abcal30; 06-06-2016 at 11:14 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123