Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mobile Store

Post

Mera nam Rizwan Hai Maine Ek Mahina phle karbonn k sevice center me apne mobile ka A21 display change krne ko dia tha us samay un logo ne kaha k 30 days mai aapko mil jayega Jab Yeh date thi ( 15-10-2013 ) pr aaj sir 40 din ho chuke ab tk unhone ni dia hai aur na hi koi ek date batate hai aur aisa sir mere sath hi ni na jane kitne logo ke sath karte hai..... so i request u sir ki problem ko short out thoda jaldi karwa de taki hmlogo ko pareshani na jhelni pade......

Eail Id ;- faizikhan71@gmail.com

Amravati.

Contact No : - 0721-2578901

vaibhavora11 Guest

Default worst mobile store

My phone which I have given for warranty claim to The mobile store has been lying for 2 weeks even without paper works when will come back god knows, on top of that this information I get from samsung service center, no body at store even bothered to reply call, they cut the call after keeping me wait for long.

Vastrapur Ahmedabad, Gujarat store is worst store I have ever came across.

not even papers are sent to Samsung service center, taht also I got to know from there, is there a SOP being circulated for the claim settlement.
    I am not updated even by guys at customer support, so that means my assumption on The Mobile store stands correct, it seem to be a ridiculous organization as far as customer support is concern.

And woww... I had written to customer care on 27th Nov & today is 23rd Dec, till now no action, no status update, no reply to complaint only assurance to reply back with the status.

Is company taking customer for granted? Do you think a customer canít do anything against company

Default Replacement of Samsung Galaxy Grand

Myself Gordhan Meghwal, purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand, GT-I9082 (IMEI No.35663058057748) on 07/07/2013 from LGF-4,5,6, LOWER GRND FLR, TRITON MALL ON CHAOMU BYPASS, KHASRA NO.1/1, VILLAGE- BASSI, SITARAMPURA, JHOTWARA RD, JAIPUR. It worked well only for 2 months but suddenly it got switched off on 01/10/2013. As I have charged the phone on 30/09/2013 in the night it was heating, in the morning (01/10/2013) when I checked it was switched off and not getting switched-on. It was not getting charged.

I went to the service centre at Malviya Nagar, near Airtel office in Bhopal; they said it will take one and half months to get it repaired as they will be sending the phone to Pune. So I came back and second time after few days in November I went to service centre in Jaipur; they formatted the phone, they said that the phone has some problem which will be resolved after formatting; they have taken the warrant card and havenít returned. I could not visit them again to collect the warranty card as I have to come back to my home in Hyderabad. On 21st December, 2013, I went to the service centre situated at Durga Nagar, Ameerpet in Hyderabad.

They have asked me to submit the phone for repair. They assured me to call in 2 days but same day in the evening they called me and said there is a water damage thatís why battery and phone is not working. They refused to change the battery. There is no water damage for sure and battery is in warranty period. They said that new battery will cost you 2,000; on checking online I found that same battery is available online for Rs.1199, so I collected my phone on same day.

Next day on 22/12/2013, I purchased a new battery from B.R Enterprises, Samsung Smartphone Cafe, Madhapur, Hyd-81costing Rs 1399/-.With new battery I was able to switch-on the phone but it was charging around 10% in one hour and after around 45 minutes it started heating a lot. I was unable to use it on that day as it was heating. To my shock, next day in the morning phone was switched-off again; I tried to charge it but all in vain; And I could not switch it on and it was not getting charged. So on 24/12/2013, I again went to service centre in Ameerpet, Hyderabad.

Now this time I spoke to service centre In-charge Mr. Sai Kumar, after thorough inspection in front of me, he got the phone deposited again for repair and assured me that he will call me back in 3-4 days with the status. He asked for both the batteries as he wanted to check with both the batteries to find out the issue with phone. As I was not ready to deposit newly purchased battery, he assured that both the batteries will be returned so I have given him both the batteries to him.
    I havenít received any call, I called that service center number but number was busy or phone was not picked. After waiting enough for 10 days on 4th Jan 2014, I visited again to collect my phone. They were returning me the phone without any service or repair; they were returning the old battery but replaced the new battery that I have purchased on 22nd Dec., 2013, with date of manufacturing mentioned on it, 2013.07.03.

Now they said that my new battery is also having fluctuation problem so they were giving me new battery. Both the time, they were finding fault in the batteries; however not repairing or replacing my phone. When I protested that problem is in the phone which is not resolved; they canít replace my newly purchased battery without my permission or informing me. As battery which was being offered to me was not having any date of manufacturing mentioned on it and it was looking like a duplicate battery.
    When I asked that he can give the battery to me in original packing, with the bill and duly stamped, he refused and countered that they do not have battery in original packing, as batteries in service center comes in loose and he cannot give me bill too. On request he was ready to mention the battery serial number on my bill of newly purchased battery and sign it which is no way to ensure that battery is genuine.

I collected my Samsung Galaxy Grand from them with my old battery; I have not accepted new duplicate battery from them which they offered me in place of my new battery. He assured that he will get my battery from back-end where he has sent; and also assured that he will call me in 2-3 hours however I have not received any call till date (since 3 days); I am still waiting for his call.

Now my phone is not working as it is not repaired and I have also lost my newly purchased battery too. Itís very disappointing situation; service and concern for customer is at lowest at Samsung Service Center. And I m not satisfied with their dealing too.

As this phone is defective, please get it replaced soon. Waiting for early reply and possible solution.

Gordhan Meghwal
    Email Id: grmeghwal@gmail.com
    Phone No. : 09030044451, 08179750741
    Dated: 06/01/2014 (Hyderabad)

sajanKappen Guest

Default my mobile phone always complaints

Sony neo l .please take action against Sony corporation.actually this phone is not value for money and use for nothing. Every time stuck and complaints..

dinesh bisht Guest

Default application of defective mobile

[QUOTE=dinesh bisht )Cheat by THE MOBILE STORE
    To the Concerned,

This is to bring into your notice, the irresponsible attitude shown from the Mobile store (rajpur branch dehradun.uttrakhand).

I have purchased micromax a52 mobile from the Mobile store with 2 years warranty .after using it for about 1 year, it started creating problems. i submit the phn to mobile store from where it was purchased on 30 nov.2013..mr deepak was the incharge of this mibile store. he told me within 15 days my problem will be.solved. from then i have been given further time.

Hope that the concerned authorities will look into the matter and do the needful.

My contact number is 09557167982 (dehradun) : Name - dinesh bisht

Default delay in feedback,have put in dark for no credit card emi options

As per official web siteof the mobile store the no credit card emi for customers takes a maximum of 48 hours to execute and tell customer wheather he is eligible or not for the scheme,but its been a week i have submitted the documents for no credit card scheme & still getting no response.

Apr 2014

Default the mobile store. misguiding the customers

I was a regular a regular customer of the mobile store jaipur. I bought a SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE FROM THE MOBILE STORE(GANPATI PLAZA JAIPUR) AND THE IMEI NO. WAS 351823058130808. ON 29/03/2012 with the full insurance provided by the company. And it was stolen on 2/04/2012 at BANDRA RAILWAY STATION MUMBAI. I had submitted all of the documents to the company at that time the store manager was mr. manish rathore and area head was mr. pawan ahuja. I asked them many times to them and as well as mr. das of the insurance company which is located in delhi. Firstly he told me to submit the all documents. I done that as he told me to do. After 1 month he told me to bring N.O.C. from the police station I went their 2 times on my own expenditure but they told me that they canít give the N.O.C. because of the confidential matter according to the police!!!!I got fed up of all these things!!! After that I went to dubai for some business purpose.
    And now when I came over here to jaipur I went to the mobile store. All the staff got changed. I met mr.nagendra which works at your store located at m.i. road in jaipur. He told me that he will help me in this issue but as usual I did not get any hopefull reply from his side also.
    after all these things some how I contacted mr. chandan vaid. who is the all india manager for customer care of THE MOBILE STORE. he told me that he will help me.
    but after 1 month he told me all those same things to provide again.
    I told him that I have already submitted all the required things to the mobile store which they told me at the time of insurance. but now when I want my money back they all are harassing me. that I have to bring all these things.
    simply this is the issue of misguiding the customer. because they didnít told me all these things at the time of purchase.
    I have all the conversation mails from the starting.
    I request you to please help me in this case.

Apr 2014

I was a regular a regular customer of the mobile store jaipur. I bought a SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE FROM THE MOBILE STORE(GANPATI PLAZA JAIPUR) AND THE IMEI NO. WAS 351823058130808. ON 29/03/2012 with the full insurance provided by the company. And it was stolen on 2/04/2012 at BANDRA RAILWAY STATION MUMBAI. I had submitted all of the documents to the company at that time the store manager was mr. manish rathore and area head was mr. pawan ahuja. I asked them many times to them and as well as mr. das of the insurance company which is located in delhi. Firstly he told me to submit the all documents. I done that as he told me to do. After 1 month he told me to bring N.O.C. from the police station I went their 2 times on my own expenditure but they told me that they can’t give the N.O.C. because of the confidential matter according to the police!!!!I got fed up of all these things!!! After that I went to dubai for some business purpose.
    but after 1 month he told me all those same things to provide again.
    simply this is the issue of misguiding the customer. because they didn’t told me all these things at the time of purchase.
    I have all the conversation mails from the starting.
    I request you to please help me in this case.[/QUOTE]

I have all the conversation mails from the starting.
    I request you to please help me in this case. my contact details are:- shakaib ali siddiquie. contact no:- 9772240006

rajnishchal Guest

Default the mobile store - vary bad online store

It was very bad shopping experience to me with your online mobile store. I have ordered one mobile on 16/07/2014 and also pay 100% from my credit card. They have sent me the attached invoice for satisfy me against my regular calling and feedback for my order no - 3110398509230. I have ordered HTC Desire 816 (Grey color).
    They provided me the name of courier company and the tracking no also 01:20 pm on 23/07/2014 and again on 01:00 PM on 31/07/2014. but both are not valid as per Ecom Express call center. And finally today you are telling me that the grey is not in stock but white is available and after request to change the color of both from grey to white, you are not comfortable from that also.They all making fool to all website viewers and customers. All the three colors are available in there stock.
    on 31/07/2014 the call center executive told me that they positively ship my mobile by same day till evening and then i can able to track my mobile on courier company's website. but till now they not dispatch the same and once again they telling me that there is shortage in stock, dispatch will delay b 2-4 days.

Need some action against this carelessness and irresponsibility.

Dr. Raj N. Saraswat
    [email]saraswatrn@yahoo.co.in

Default THE MOBILE STORE - HTC Desire 816 GREY

Quote Originally Posted by rajnishchal View Post

Need some action against this carelessness and irresponsibility.

Dr. Raj N. Saraswat
    [email]saraswatrn@yahoo.co.in
    Same here, I had ordered the phone on the 1st Aug and now the ping-pong has started. Sometimes they tell you the stock that they received had a bad phone in it and the next time you call they tell you that there is a delay in Branch office. The best of all, there is no status update because the 'BLOODY SERVER IS DOWN'. This has to be my worst online shopping experience in all these years that I have been shopping.

Order No: 3110387704179
    Order Date: 1st Aug
    Original Shipping Date: 11th Aug

Current Order Status on the site: "PAGE NOT FOUND"
    Customer Care response: "YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL 21st AUG & THEN WE WILL SHIP THE PHONE"

Completely agree with you Dr Raj, there should be some legal action taken against this fooling attitude of the mobile store.

Can someone from the admin guide us on the process, I want to teach them a lesson.

Kailash

JITENDRA S. BHATKAL Guest

Default Unauthosided/illegal 'temporary disconnection' of land line service - tel no.28978393

My above phone is unauthorisidely and in an illegal and unauthorised manner by MTNL, Mumbai Dahisar Check Naka Exhcnage althaough I have made payment of their bill No. 2098567395 dt. 14.8.2014 CA No.2090343982 vide Ch. 703956 dt. 25.8.2014, while the concessional due date was 4.9.2014. The payment is cleared by my banker M/s Union Bank of India on 28.8.2014.

After dialling faulty telephone help service, I have been given to understand that due to non-payment the line has been temporarily disconnected.

Please look into the matter.

DineshPanambilly Guest

Default Disappointed with the after sale service of VIDEOCON company

I am very sorry, I have to say, we (my family and friends) are very disappointed with the after sale service of your company.
    To understand the reason, please read my experience below:

We purchased a VIDEOCON refrigerator during the ONAM celebration in September 2011 from M/s. PITTAPPILLIL AGENCIES at Perumbavoor, Ernakulam district, Kerala. Details of the refrigerator is as follows:

Model : VAL233/2009
    Type : Frost Free
    Gross Volume : 235 Litres
    Rating : 3 Star
    Reference No : VAL233IH-RFB
    Bar Code No : 980709260146003326.
    Compressor : SD59HELA
    Compressor Bar Code : 111113700102453105.
    Warrantee : 5 Years.

In August-September 2013, we experienced that the cooling of the refrigerator was improper. We contacted the local dealer PITTAPPILLIL AGENCIES at Perumbavoor, and they told that the repair is directly done by VIDEOCON and we were given some telephone number and registered the compalint. After few days somebody came from M/s. ASCEND SERVICE, (No: 426/3, 1st Floor, Opp. Anchumury Bus Stop, Ponnurunni, Vyttila.P.O., Cochin, Tel: 0484-3294937) on behalf of VIEDOCON company to repair our refrigerator.

He told that the fan is not working in the freezer of the refrigerator and replaced the same with a cost of Rs 250. After 2-3 days we realised that the refrigerator is still in the same condition without any improvement from the previous condition.

Again we complained to your concerned office in Ernakulam and another person came and changed the compressor timer.

After this also, the problem remained unresolved and we contacted the office. On 28th September 2013, one technician came to inspect the refrigerator. As per him, the problem was with the THERMOSTAT and DEFROST TIMER and replaced them with a cost of Rs 850.

Again, after few days we realised that the refrigerator is in the same condition without any improvement from the previous problem. We complained to the concerned office again and the technician gave some instruction to keep it switched off for a few minutes and restart it like that for better performance. We tried in the same way; however it did not resolve the problem.
    We managed the refrigerator in this condition for two-three months with the expectation that it will be OK in the near future!
    However, we were fed up with the rotten food which we used to get from this refrigerator due to the complaint it was showing for the past few months!

Again we contacted the concerned office and the technician came again in December 2013. As per his opinion, the problem is due to bad performance of the compressor and the same needs to be replaced !! Even though the compressor was having 5 year warrantee, we missed the warrantee paper/bill. Hence the technician told that we have to pay the full amount for compressor replacement. Since it was our fault/failure to produce the warrantee card/bill, we had to accept the offer of repairing the same refrigerator compressor at an estimated cost of Rs 5700.

We paid an advance of Rs 3000 on 5th December 2013. On 10th December 2013, they repaired/replaced the compressor and we paid Rs 1800. They were kind enough to give us a discount of Rs 900 from the estimated cost of Rs 5700.

After this major repair also, the problem remained the same!!! We were really fed up with the refrigerator as we spent a lot of money for repairing the same. Hence we decided to ADJUST maximum with this damaged refrigerator as we did not have intention to spend more money on this refrigerator. However, we lost our patience in these months managing with the rotten food just because of this VIDEOCON refrigerator.

As a final try, we called the concerned office and the technician came on 1st September 2014 and he changed the DEFROST SENSOR at a cost of Rs 300.

After this repair also, AS IN THE PAST HISTORY OF VIDEOCON MAINTENANCE WITH OUR REFRIGERATOR, the problem remained the same. Now we dropped the plan of spending even single paisa on this refrigerator. After hearing our SAD VIDEOCON REPAIR STORY in the past one year, all our relatives and friends advised us to scrap the VIDEOCON refrigerator and go for another brand refrigerator.

Our family suffered a lot in the past MORE THAN ONE YEAR with your VIDEOCON refrigerator.....
    We lost all the hope and trust on VIDEOCON brand home appliances that we had before......

We strongly believe that our family had to suffer a lot just because of any of the following reasons:

1) The VIDEOCON refrigerator that we purchased was a defected piece from the company itself.

OR

2) The VIDEOCON Authorised maintenance/repair staffs are not knowledgeable or competent to attend a problem of the refrigerator as each and every person found different opinion about the same problem of the refrigerator. All of them were doing experiments on our refrigerator by trial and error method, but all of their efforts were went in vein.

Hence it is our simple query as a last try before scrapping my VIDEOCON refrigerator:

1) DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS REFRIGERATOR ISSUE?
    2) WHETHER VIDEOCON COMPANY IS INTERESTED TO LISTEN TO MY GRIVENCE?

If you feel that we are really eligible to get help from your side to keep up the goodwill of VIDEOCON COMPANY, please reply or call us. We really expect your reply or call before going to take a final decision on the afore said refrigerator.

(For your information, all the corresponding repair bills are available with us, in case of any reference is required).

Mini Anil & Anupama Dinesh
    Mob : 9497893051 / 9995365348

Nitesh Chaudhary Guest

Angry Wrong Commitment

Hi,my name is nitesh chaudhary, i purchased a mobile from the mobile store in sector 18 noida. Sony xperia Z2, they promised me that you will get each and every security for 6 months its being only 2 months and i lost my mobile. when to these people and they refused to provide me any help and said this 6 months warranty was only for physical damage. I am still paying the EMI of that phone. Request you to help me.

Default Order not shipped

Myself Pankaj kumar. It is submitted that I had ordered a Mobile namely INTEX AQUA STYLE X on ebay & my order is confirmed on dated: 19-10-2014 with order id: 37658591231 But still they didn't Shipped my order and when I trying to call to Customer care (18002093229) about my order they didn't respond to me. The Customer Care no. is always busy for around half an hour or more.

Please take some action.