Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Airtel

Swarn Avinash Kumar Guest

Thumbs down Legal action by airtel and Unjust generation of Airtel Broadband Bill

I have received a call saying that airtel has reported a legal action because am not paying my bill.

My airtel account number is 7018380274. I would like to bring this to your notice that I no longer live in Bangalore yet am receiving the broadband connection bills. I have received an accumulated bill of INR 5001, due date 31/7/2015.

I have left Bangalore on 14th June itself and I called the airtel customer care to close my connection. But, even after that my connection wasn't closed and I kept on receiving the accumulated bill every month. I haven't used the internet connection after 14th June, therefore I don't think I should be paying more than two month's bill.

I have tried multiple times calling the airtel and have sent multiple mails. But still they are not paying any attention and are simply asking me to pay all of the fees.

Therefore, Kindly fix this issue.

Swarn Avinash Kumar

tariq magray Guest

Default complain against airtel

my Sim card was blocked for incoming and outgoing calls on 7/08/2015. when i called the customer care they told me that Ur Sim is blocked from because of document issue. I have been using this Sim for past 10 years. For 10 years they didn't find any document issue but they blocked the for calls yesterday without any notice. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible .
    Mobile no:- 9906405635

Amit Kachwaha Guest

Default Airtel connection barred 3 times in 20 days

Hi Team,

I bought a new Airtel postpaid connection on moving to Thane Mumbai. I had a my plan 1599 from Nuapada thane. For this I submitted my permanent address proof and a local address and friends contact details.

My connection has been debarred three times already. And each time Airtel team calls me up for a fresh address verification though it has been done three times. I was already irritated with continuous verification and follow up calls to my friends and relatives place. But worst thing to happen is that my Airtel connection has been debarred again and now Airtel team tells me that it cannot be activated again for some reason.

I have to take a new number now and no other option. Can you tell me why should I move to a new number when I have updated my number already on both professional and personal front.

This also I came to know after multiple rounds to your Airtel offices in viviana and Nuapada, nobody gives a care about the pain I go through for this stupid process of yours.

Kindly let me know by when my numbers would be activated without further mental torture to me.
    Numbers effected are 8450960900 and 9004659400

Angry Switched from airtel prepaid to postpaid, 3G services are not working

I have switched my number 9654219701 from prepaid to postpaid on 15th July 2015. Since then 3G services are not working on my phone.

Initially, I contacted 121 for complaint on this, but it seems some foolish people are sitting on seats and giving vague answers. Everytime they will file a complaint and after two days of contacting them, they will send a message saying "issue has been resolved" and they will close the request.

After that I tried to reach them on Appellate mail, but they are also incompetent to solve this issue. Everytime they are sending me same mails with same resolution to troubleshoot this issue. Even they don't what actually shoul be done in this case.

And then I called directly to appellate number on 28th July 2015 and thank God, this time they said problem is at their end, 3G services code is not activated in the backend, in this regard they have provided me interaction ID(1800989733) and they said it will be resoved in 3 working days. So on 3rd Aug 2015, i contacted them again, team is working on it and you will get resolution in 2 days. Again on 5th Aug, I asked them for it, they said team is working it it will take 2 more days, I asked them to push it, so they said it will be solved in 24 hours.
    So today(10 Aug 2015), when I contacted 198 to get the status, the person your services will br refreshed, so your phone will be inactive for 4 hours, even I said Ok for that. But it didn't happen, again I asked them, one person said server is down, nobody can help you for 2 hours and even in 2 minutes other person said there is request for suspension of your number.

I don't know where is exactly the problem is, but these people are revolving me around the same thing but not giving the resolution.

So far following things I have checked from my end:
    1. I have checked SIM in other handset.
    2. I have changed the new SIM card.
    3. Whenever I message '3G' to 121, it says 3G is not active on your airtel. Although, I have 3G packs activated.
    4. SR no. provided by them (63263381)

knitvijay is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2014

Angry Airtel is asking money for no serveice (Very bad network)

Hello Sir,

This is Vijay Patel .

I was using a airtel postpaid connection 9650439270 and since last 3 months I was facing a huge network issue at my residence (same sim was working in other location) and for the same I called several time to airtel CC and also did various mail trail.But never received any proper resolution and callback from them.They were just giving me different date for resolution and for some time they just closed my complain even without any update and resolution. When I called then one CC told me that my complain was not forwarded to further and I can escalate it.I did same i escalated it to applete level but no luck only they were passing my time. And I was losing my important call and business.Even I clearly mentioned in my each mail and call that if you are not able to resolve the issue then close my account. But they did nothing. Finally I stopped using this number before a month and start using other service provider service.But still they generated bill of this number(For which I was not able to service fully , sound quality and network was so bad that no one can talk) ..Seems they are trying to get money from me for no proper service(almost 0 service, 90 % dead network every time I was seeing no service or only emergency call same can be found from their record also if they have record of it). My several relatives and callers got angry with me due to this issue(As call was automatically diverted to someone else due to no service in this sim).I faced issue with my courier delivery during this period(several courier got delay or returned due to my mobile was not reachable, I have mail trail with courier company also)

Please help me regarding this.I have all the mail trail with these guys(And also at the beginning of this issue I dropped a mail to TRAI and Telecommunication department of India).

manipal.deepak@gmail.com is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2014

I have raised a complaint no. 62784180 as my airtel broadband is not working and it was told to me that by today morning it will get rectified.
    In morning i received a message stating " Update on reference no. 62784180 for your airtel fixedline 08040917130. As per our discussion, your complaint resolution has been rescheduled. The same will be closed by 22/12/2015 12:00. To check status anytime, SMS SRFL to 121 "
    No one from Airtel contacted me then how they can rescheduled. Airtel Service is very pathetic. A person name Suresh ( +91 80-50752413 ) called me @ 15.00 hrs and confirmed he will visit by 16.00 Hrs but stopped responding after 16.00 hrs.
    Airtel is having a pathetic service. I would request you all to take a very harsh and strict action against AIRTEL.

basanta_713 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

Default Regarding Airtel unwanted bill

Hi Sir,
    I am basanta behera from Bangalore
    I was using airtel broadband connection with land line number -08042033060 .
    In the month of Feb 16 after getting the bill,i was surprised that there were lots of outgoing call had been made from my land line number though I never use my landline number except for internet. Immediately i contacted customer care lots of time to investigate about the matter and to rectify in the bill. But i didnít receive any proper positive response.
    By luckily i came to know that my land line number has been change and concluded that there was some cross connection. Again i contacted customer care and informed them about the cross-connection and also requested to close the service and after 2 days only, the cross-connection issue was resolved by airtel technical person.
    Even after raising a complaint to disconnect the service , again i got the bill for the month of march 16 and same lots of outgoing calls from my number is seen (from bill).
    Even after raising complain in airtel website, i am not getting any response.
    Please find few recalled complaint number below -
    Reference no -64975122 over phone
    Reference no -65152218 over phone
    Reference no -65600482 over phone
    Reference no - LB031400010 in airtel website
    Reference no - LB031400193 in airtel website
    Kindly help me on this issue.

Basant