Airtel Postpaid number Ė 9967489221 (Mumbai)
After repeatedly losing mobile balance in unknown services, I switched my airtel prepaid mobile number to postpaid hoping I would be able to track billing. Hardly two months on, Airtel is still disappointing than ever.
Stating my requirement of high mobile internet usage, the executive instantly reached my doorstep and handed me the 249 bill plan. With a very less talktime usage, I have been thrown a bill of Rs 2400. Bill cycle is from 12th of every month. I have been waiting copy of the itemized bill to understand the bill breakup. Even when I did not recv the bill till 25th April I started following Airtel as I had been getting SMSes that bill due date is 30th April and I would be fined beyond that. After much coaxing and yelling I come to know below Ė
1. I have only 200 MB free data usage, and the high bill is charged for rest of mobile internet usage. I was told I have a usage limit of 1 GB.
2. Airtel record says the bill was delivered to my place on 17th April and was received by my mother. Not possible, there was no one at home then.
3. I registered my email ID 3-4 times for e-bill. Not recvd till date.
4. I call up and ask for internet bill plan so as to save further billing, no response!
5. I register complaint saying I will not pay the bill till I get complete above details. No response!
6. I call up and ask to disconnect my number. I will settle the bill till then and switch. They wonít let me know as losing customer is complete no no.
Just a month back I had to chase airtel for network issues. After I switched to postpaid, the network connectivity was very poor.
Airtel call center staff is the poorest I have ever come across. They know nothing and they are way too scared to pass on the call to next level manager, apart from being ill-trained in communication with customers. Average you spend 15-20 mins on one call and the solution is nil. This month billing cycle is on and as per the bill sms I have crossed 1500 for this month. I need immediate solution here.