Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtel

Exclamation Airtel poor service continues

I have been receiving the emails from Airtel stating the same thing again & again " airtel has a very robust network and we have the best in class infrastructure deployed to ensure continued services to our customers. Despite the same, a network issue may be faced in some cases due to several reasons like location of a building, topography, climatic conditions, the handset quality etc." .

Still I have not received the solution for any issues I have raised. Your people are keep on promising the Turn around time as 4 hours and it's been more than 24 hours. Is that the best service you are referring too? AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE is very good in making their customers a BIG FOOL and keep on promising the wrong commitments.

This is to highlight all the Sr. Managers of Airtel that since yesterday I have received 5 emails from Airtel for the wrong commitments on the resolution.

I have copied Consumer Forum to initiate further action.

I am restating my problems again:

1. DSL #: 0120-4128829
    YET AGAIN THE CONNECTION HAS DROPPED AND THERE IS NO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AND EVERY MONTH IM RAISING THE REQUEST FOR THE SAME AND GET INDULGED WITH YOUR UNEDUCATED ADIVISORS. JUST NOW I HAVE ENDED A CALL TALKING TO A FLOOR SUPERVISOR NAMED: MS. USMA KHAN.
    2. PREPAID MOBILE #: 9717423459
    THIS NEW PREPAID NUMBER HAS BEEN ACTIVATED ON MY NAME BY SUBMITTING MY CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS SOME WHERE IN THE RETIAL SHOP IN DELHI. HOWEVER, I HAVE NEVER RAISED ANY REQUEST FOR A PREPAID CONNECTIVITY. MY CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS ARE BEING FLOATED VIA AN AIRTEL AGENT. SERIOUS ISSUE OF INTEGRITY. I HAVE ALREADY FILED A FIR AGAINST THE SAME AND WILL SUBMIT THE COPY TO PATIALA COURT BY TODAY.
    3. MY POSTPAID #: 9971014343
    3 WEEKS BACK I HAVE RAISED A CONCERN OF NETWORK ISSUE AND TILL DATE NO RESOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED. NO BODY FROM AIRTEL ACTUALLY BOTHERS TO ADDRESS THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Default Overbilling / Poor customer service

Airtel Postpaid number Ė 9967489221 (Mumbai)

After repeatedly losing mobile balance in unknown services, I switched my airtel prepaid mobile number to postpaid hoping I would be able to track billing. Hardly two months on, Airtel is still disappointing than ever.

Stating my requirement of high mobile internet usage, the executive instantly reached my doorstep and handed me the 249 bill plan. With a very less talktime usage, I have been thrown a bill of Rs 2400. Bill cycle is from 12th of every month. I have been waiting copy of the itemized bill to understand the bill breakup. Even when I did not recv the bill till 25th April I started following Airtel as I had been getting SMSes that bill due date is 30th April and I would be fined beyond that. After much coaxing and yelling I come to know below Ė

1. I have only 200 MB free data usage, and the high bill is charged for rest of mobile internet usage. I was told I have a usage limit of 1 GB.
    2. Airtel record says the bill was delivered to my place on 17th April and was received by my mother. Not possible, there was no one at home then.
    3. I registered my email ID 3-4 times for e-bill. Not recvd till date.
    4. I call up and ask for internet bill plan so as to save further billing, no response!
    5. I register complaint saying I will not pay the bill till I get complete above details. No response!
    6. I call up and ask to disconnect my number. I will settle the bill till then and switch. They wonít let me know as losing customer is complete no no.

Just a month back I had to chase airtel for network issues. After I switched to postpaid, the network connectivity was very poor.

Airtel call center staff is the poorest I have ever come across. They know nothing and they are way too scared to pass on the call to next level manager, apart from being ill-trained in communication with customers. Average you spend 15-20 mins on one call and the solution is nil. This month billing cycle is on and as per the bill sms I have crossed 1500 for this month. I need immediate solution here.

GirishGhanwat is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2013

To AirtelIn My Area Network Issue Is Too Big My Area Is Sector 1, Opp. Dy.Patil College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.400709Solve This Big Problem

Chandra Prakash Singh is offline Junior Member
    May 2013

Default Fraudent bill from airtel

I am getting mail and letter for paying bill for mobile number 9845573082 bearing account number 1031428380.
    I have already spoken to Customer care that I have not used this connection as internet was too slow to surf.

I have not remember the complaint number made to airtel regarding this number and complained made for bearing mobile number is not solve yet.
    I have used 2g network to surf internet.

The corporate seller has told me that 3g network is very good in my service area. I will request you give back my 3g paid money as i have use 2g.
    And one more thing i have stop using your service after 15 feb 2013. so automated generate bill is not including this.
    As i have not used anything why i need to pay? This bill generation is automatic. Please suggest me what else i can do to avoid this .
    You people are sending letter and mail to me causing me bad impression of airtel. I am using airtel since long as i have good impression . Please don't create unnecessary burden to me.

naag.raj4u@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint against Airtel DTH - VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

From 3 weeks onwards, I have been facing problems with Airtel DTH service and also experienced an EXTREMELY POOR and PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I have taken a new connection by using the link which is provided by Airtel DTH service
    executive. The money has been deducted from my account and I did not get any
    confirmation message.

I had discussions with the below executives and the response from them is WORST. Even they do not know how to talk with the customers.

Prashant -- Team Lead
    Raghu -- Escalation supervisor
    Prabhakar Nagappa
    sridevi
    Ayesha
    Faizal
    Payal
    Ahmed

Repeatedly I have called AIRTEL customer care and everytime they used to said they will inform the concern team and you will be getting a call within 48 hours. But I never get a call. I have wasted my valuable money calling you guys.

I am extremely exhausted to follow up with your customer care, so I have asked for refund and I got a call after 4 days. It's already 18 days and I did not get the money.

SHAMEFUL and PATHETIC service from AIRTEL.

Take the action and refund the money ASAP.

booking id - 211815
    Transaction id : 442644573
    Registered mobile : 9849345478
    Registered email id : naag.raj4u@gmail.com

Nagaraju

vikrant24 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2013

Default Complaint against Airtel - wrongly charged Rs. 2500 extra for internet usage

My number is 8800375588. and email address is vikrantm@hcl.com. I have airtel CUG postpaid connection. I have been charged rs. 3291 in the latest bill. Internet usage amount of more than 2500 is being reflected in my bill. This is insane. I had never activated GPRS on this sim. Never did I use internet on my phone. I possess Nokia 3230 phone on which one can not think of using internet. It doesn't get auto-updated rather there isn't any update available for this phone.
    I'm constantly following up with airtel customer care/ nodal office regarding this issue since even before they generated the bill. customer executives said that they had checked the data and there was internet usage resulting into bill of 3k. I have been telling them that I had not used internet on my mobile. One can check my record of 3 years of this sim , I never used internet on phone. Even if I wanted to , I know the internet plans and I would have activated any of those plans. No one is that insane to use internet without activating such plans.

Vikrant

Default complaint against the following number 9963096728

A person has been using the above airtel number and has been troubling me by sending explicit texts and blank calls. the above number belongs to andhra pradesh when searched through true caller. please get me rid of this person soon and register an FIR against him.
    I'll be grateful to you if you make this happen soon.

Post Airtel 3G Deactivated automatically and not able to activate it back.

I am an existing ported 3G user of Bharati AIrtel Kerala Circle. I ported from Idea Cellular to Airtel network because of the high efficient services and offers which provided by Airtel.
    And my complaint is that, last week my 3G service get deactivated without taking any action from side. And after making a call to customer care they are also wordless against my issue and they frankly said not able resolve any 3G issue any more.

As a existing user, i am eligible to continue my 3G service until i make a request to stop 3G from my side.

Please, do anything against this issue and i am very glad to continue enjoying the services of Airtel further.

Thumbs down Airtel Hellotune are Fruad

I have activated Airtel hellotune for the first time and within a month balance of Rs. 100 is deducted from my phone. They keep on deducting subscription charges, I really dont get how many subcription charges I have to pay in a month. Customer care executives do not respond to my queries because they dont have any answer. I will suggest all of you to not subscribe to Airtel Hello Tunes if you do not want unnecessary deduction of balance from your account.

AIRTEL HELLOTUNE SERVICE IS A SHEER WASTE. IT MAKES YOU FEEEL ANGRY MORE THAN BEING HAPPY.

Default New Sim not received(My No. 9810809273 is not working from three days)

I have converted my idea no.(9810809273) to airtel and I have submitted all the related documents to airtel executive (Ms. Shivani, Mb:8800996624) on 18-06-2013 at that time they gave me a new airtel Sim(No.- 8991101301305654529). She promised me that your no. will be converted within one week. She told me to clear my bill after that I have paid my idea bill and also deposited advance amount of Rs. 584. But after few days a call from airtel corporate office(Mr. Raj, Mb: 8800115394, 8800114769) that your application was rejected due to over dues after that I have paid Rs. 1600 and Rs. 400 rupees and informed to Mr. Raj. Then he asked me to send scanned copy of documents like voter id, pan card and driving license (Mail id: sai.group@in.airtel.com and sai.group11@gmail.com). In the morning of 18 July,2013 my no. 9810809273 has been closed( incoming and outgoing call) and till date my no. has not activated. I am facing many problem due to my no. is not working because this is my official no.
    They told me that new Sim will be issued but till date I have not received the Sim.
    Please take action against them.

Ms. Shikha Dubey
    Alternate no.- 9958464949

Default airtel customer care- worst of all . they blocked my no since three days

I had done a special recharge of rs.28 for cutting std rate calls.i did this recharge from airtelwebsite. I got a message of successful transaction from airtel. The transact id is154408 for no 9448070832

The sad part is my call rates have not been cut. I have been calling customer care from last three days but thay have blocked my no. I dont get to talk to any customer care person. OncE a person picked up the call but he talked little bit and cut the phone.

Iam frustrated with the kind of customer care airtel has.its the worat of all.. I recently ported my no to airtel but I now regret it. Please check this issue else I will take this further seriously. Its not about 28 rupees but I am mostly angry about why is my no blocked on the customer care no. I am so frustrated with this kind of attitude you people have.

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Namaste,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 20 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Namaste,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

jetkinganshul is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

I info You that I lost My mobile (9971303093) on date 05-March-13 & Airtel mismatch my ID with otherís . As per many conversation (on mobile & email both ) with Appellate Authority on date 11-March -13 to 18-june-13 finally I got duplicate SIM on date 18-June-13 but still date itís is not activate & still show the connection on others name.

amrit singh Guest

Default 99 rs cut by airtel

i have Rs. 99.80 balance.and i was browsing.suddenly a window comes on full screen.i pressed back button in my phone.and a message comes in my phone that a value edit pack is activate and u r charge Rs. 99 for it.i need my money back at any cost.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast