Thread: Tata Indicom

Timjonny is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Good company and products is very nice I am using this ...

sunilkirve007@gmail.com Guest

Question cheque issue to tata indicom.

Please tell me which Name, I make a cheque of monthly tata indicom bill?

Default Week Indoor Singal Problem

My Tata indicom number 9217855566. My complaint number 267499047 is closed but problem has not yet resolved.

jsachin is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

My number is 020-65004784. My tata walky charger stopped working within first 3 months of buying a new connection. I went to their office in on Bajirao road in Pune where I was told that the charger was out of stock and someone will come home and deliver the charger. The next day one person from tata indictment came over with the charger but he demanded a visiting charge of Rs. 100 !! Why should I pay this when I had myself gone to their office the previous day and learnt that they were out of stock of the required charger. This is totally unacceptable. Pls help me on this regard.

Dear Sachin,

deepaksaini is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2012

Hello sir I want incoming call free for tata indicom number. It is urgent. I am roaming in bihar. Please tell me a plan for 1 month free incoming call on roaming.
    Delhi User.
    Deepak Saini

Quote Originally Posted by Tata DOCOMO View Post
    Dear Sachin,

Hi Deepak,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Default Blank calls complaint

8829982610 my friend is receiving blank calls from this no. Pls. Check

Apr 2010

Kindly lodge a police complaint at your nearest police station about the aforesaid number then provide us a copy of FIR Report so that we can provide you the details about that number.

Default plan details

hi,
    my name is rehmani mera mobile number 9214150930 jo ki ajmer rajasthan ka hai.mera naam a.m.rehmani.mere pass yr phone pichle 4 saal se hai lagbhag 2 ya 2.6 saal pahle maine costomer care se poochkar is par 40 ya iske aas paas ka tarrif kam karne ka recharge karwaya tha jiske anoosar meri call rate 7am-10pm 60paisa per minute aur 10pm-7am 30paisa per minute lifetime ke liye thi .par jab maine 24-02-2013 ko raat 10.15pm par call kiya to meri call rate 60paisa per minute lagee 25-02-2013 ko maine iske regarding 198 par complaint ki to unhone complaint darj nahin kari aur senior adhikari se meri baat bhi nahi karwayi. iske baad maine iski complain 19\03\2013 ko dpg.gov.in DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC@ GRIEVANCES kari jiska jawab unhone 2\04\2013 ko diya
    We would like to inform you that you had recharged Lets Rock Plan for Rs 46 which was valid for a period of 1 Year. The said plan has got expired on your account and your Account is metered at 60P/Min
    ab mujhe unse ye jaan-na hai ki jo plan ka recharge maine kaywaya tha uski terms and condition mean what is voice call rate what is std charge what is sms charge whats its daily rental and when this recharge i have done iske liye maine unhe kai mail bhi kiye but they dont repy my single mail.meri complaint itni hai ki muhe uss plan( Lets Rock Plan ) ki poori jankari di jaaye

Dear Rehmani,

Dear Mr. Rehmani,

We tried to speak to you personally on your alternate number 9214150930 to understand your concerns regarding plan however, we were unable to contact you, since your call was not answered.

Hence, we request you to kindly mark an email to listen@tatadocomo.com along with your alternate contact number, to get the needful done.

Customer care,
    Tata Docomo.

Default Disconnected and deactivated number been used since 12 years

My Dad is a Tata indicom users for more than 12 long years, His number has been RE-VALIDATED by you people once before , and now on the name of some stupid verification you disconnected the services telling "negative verification" on 1st may 2013
    We gave the same documents for verification that we did while buying the number , How come it became negative after 12 long years. I tried reaching out to SO CALLED helpful customer service IDs but they were helpless. You people don't sound convinced and cooperative to re-verify it. This is because of the company's irresponsibility that they dint verify it accurately.

Without even caring about what INCONVINIENCY is going to cause us, now we are NOT supposed to bear because of YOUR UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR , the number is with all of the bank accounts and other social connections are there.
    What we need you do RE-CONNECT it or if you need to perform verification formalities again you can do that. IF he isnt a valid person why did you people re-validate his number when validity period got over.

EVEN THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE TALKED WITH US IN REAL MANNER LESS AND DIS-RESPECTIVE TONE.

THE NUMBER IS +91-0-9250486789

And do not give us IDs to write our issues to because i have done enough of it, and THAT dint serve my purpose at all.

DR.VIKRAM is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

Dear sir/madam

i m consumer of tata photon internet hav plan of 1800min @500rs. This month(31-3-13 to12-4-13) they sent a huge amount of bill to me. I had registered a complaint to customer care (357838763 date 15-4-13) by phone call.
    further on date 20-2-13, 23apr,24apr,25apr,26apr,27apr13 by mail to customer care tata photon but they nt listen to me. I also went to there outlet situated in rdc rajnagar ghaziabad up there too they nt listen to me and misbehave to me .

i also call to customer care on date 284-13 also ,they nt accepting my complaint too.

dear sir kindly tell me wt should i do now . I used only 1972 minutes it i m nt saying.these minutes r showing in details of bill. If u count every day minutes according to bill details then it will come 1972minutes only. But tata nt listen it.

Further on date 16-4-13 i request to tata customer care to cancel my photon no,they nt do t till now. I also talk to them for this so many times.i m nt understanding wt should i do. Dear sir finally i m writing to u with very hope.
    dr.kunwar vikram singh

4. Tata indicom
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:52 AM
  5. tata indicom
    By adesh kumar in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:09 PM