Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Tata Indicom

Default Ridiculous !!! Still balance not received after 3 days of recharge

8866649211 is my DOCOMO number ...I did recharge on my phone for 22 Rs on 6th December to avail 25 Rs balance and 100 MB. But I still not received the balance yet

I only received the 100 MB data not balance of 22 RS. First I waited for a day and then I made call on 8th December, Mr Rameez took the call and he ensured me that he will lodge my complaint and he will make sure that I will receive my complaint number soon on my mobile number. I trusted that guy. But guess what, I was cheated by him. He never lodge my complaint and never send any confirmatory email till date. Lately, I realized that it was real gimmick of customer care persons to avoid complaining customers. Then after I tried to call Docomo care millions of time but never could reach them as they were so called busy in other customers. Then I dropped an email at listen@tatadocomo.com but never received even acknowledgement from these guys. 22 Rs is not big deal but kind of rudeness and anti customer approach they have shown is disgusting, unprofessional and unacceptable at all. Docomo people, If you really care about your customer, do little care to talk to me, I can be reach on my following number.

Sheikh Munaf

registered Guest

Post tata docomo id proof card

give me my tata docomo id card

VICKRAM NEWAR Guest

Unhappy Tata photon plus

I have purchase my Tata Docomo (Tata photon plus) on December 2nd week. from the begining I am facing a problem of frequent disconnection and I have registered a complaint many times but till now I haven't received a proper resolution from Tata Docomo Technical Side. And after that I registered a complaint on 31st January 2015 under dcoket# TEST12177164 but till date I have not received any call nor any resolution from them, They are not turning out to my Complaints. I am very frustrated and I have call to Consumer forum Helpline number and they registered my Complaint under Complain#569388. So, Please look int to the matter and please help me out to get rid of this Problem. I have lot's of Urgent Official Jobs to do but I am not able to do my works and I have got a TAT to finish my Jobs. This is my Honest and respectful request to you to help to resolve this Problem.

My TATA PHOTON PLUS Number is 9289973090 and my Contact number is 9899475380, and I am from gurgaon, sector-48, Haryana-122018.

Vickram Newar
    Gurgaon

Default delay in mobile number portability

i dr jatin chudasama have applied for prepaid mobile no.(9033866762) portability from tata docomo to vodafone mobile network on date 28-01-2015 . but till today there is no any progress. no response from tata docomo custmer care. there is no satisfactory response from local tata docomo branch , jamnagar. i have called in tata docomo customer care for this problem three times but there is no any progress in work. today 14th day of my first request regarding number portability but till today no any request accepted or no any call or message from tata docomo. so please do need ful to me and oblige me.

thanking you,
    dr jatin chudasama
    jamnagar
    gujarat

Angry Diconnection without any reason and prior notice

sir/madam,
    My TATA DOCOMO prepay connection have de-activated on 18th Feb without any reason and prior notice.
    As per requesting from your customer care executive, I have re-submitted my documents on 19th Feb on TATA DOCOMO BRAND STORE (address- Howrah Maidan- 5P M G Road, Howrah Maidan, Near Sarat Sadan, Opposite Ibp Petrol Pump, Howrah - pin code- 711101 ).

However, my connection have not re-activated till now.

So, therefore, I am requesting you to re-active my connection as soon as possible.

mamgain Guest

Post bundal offer

Respected sir/madam ,
    In reference to your e-mail dated 20-Jan-2015,
    regarding handset bundle offer related concern for my Tata Docomo
    number 9041662765 & regret the inconvenience caused to me
    please find enclosed herewith the snap shot of the offer for which i
    asked for free 500 MB data for six months....
    would like to inform you that you avail the benefit of the Samsung
    handset bundle offer you can check Kindly make a note that will be
    find the MEID number is details given are below :-
    Model number of the Handset: SM-G360HZSDINS
    Date and Time of Purchase: 21/12/2014 AND TIME 8.36.PM
    Offer given:
    IMEI number: sim(1) 357392/06/159252/3
    IMEI number : sim(2) 357393/06/159252/1
    FCC ID A3LSMG360H S/N RZ1FCOCZNGP
    is printed on my handset box or in my handset's battery slot. it us
    therefore requested
    offer may be given to me at the earliest...
    thanks & Regards
    Deepak Mamgain
    Contact no 9988434465

Default Related to portablity

I tried to times to port out from tata docomo to reliance.
    But both times the cancelled my request & told me that i called them to cancel that request.

My older portout code was TZ587956
    & My latest portout code is TZ656431.

Please do something, i don't wanna use this shit network more

aldrin.manoj Guest

Angry unexpected behavior by Tata Docomo

I am Aldrin Manoj, from Bangalore working in MNC for more than 8 years. My first internet dongle was Tata Photon plus post paid which I used for a year or so. Tata people launched a new product Tata Docomo 3G dongle and the marketing guys called their customers to offer the same. That included me as well. Since i wanted to upgrade to a better speed and download, i opted for the new Docomo 3G dongle and hence the existing PhotonPlus was cancelled without any NOC nor any mail of cancellation. I used the Docomo dongle for a long time without any problem. After few months, the connection used to get disconnected regularly. I raised several complaints to the Tata customer service regarding this and it was resolved afterwards. The issue occurred again after couple of months. This time, they tried to resolve through call itself and did not change anything. The promised to get back within 2 working days, but they did not. When I wanted to work from Home, i could not login as there was no internet at all. Even after 7 to 10 days they did not respond at all. End of the month, they sent the monthly bill, which i cleared (paid on sept 23, 2014). I raised another complaint about the same problem, there was no response at all, even aftr 20 days. I decided to cancel the connection and i did so by calling the customer care, which they acknowledged too by sending me a cancellation request message (but no mail). I moved on to another network. I kept getting the monthly bills from Docomo and regular phone calls from customer care regarding the unpaid bill (for a connection whose internet was not working and whose connection was discontinued). I told each executive the same story and they would not ask further questions. Now, the latest move by docomo, sending me a case number (PLC170567) and asking me to pay the unpaid bills. In which sense this is making sense ? i have absolutely no idea. They are wanting a mail confirmation (NOC) regarding the connection closure which never happened to me although i closed two accounts with tata photon. and they never intimated anything regarding any NOC.
    I am ready to go to any court to fight out such kind of crime against common man.

Thumbs down speed issue

I am using tata photon plus (9243312617) unlimited plan from fast 1. 5 years. . .
    There will be speed issues. . They promised me that they provide 153. 6kbps ie 20kbps download speed. . But what i am getting is less then 2kbps. . Y they cheated coustomers on unlimited plans?
    They simply giving promises and they cannot solve the issue. . . Simply register complaints and we have to listen same responce every time like delete temp files, change network type. . . Can u please improve your network rather then simply investing on coustomer care service. . .

mukesh singhal Guest

Default tata postpaid payment not done

hello sir ,
    maine tata mobile 9250704270 ka bill 1263 online site mobiwik ke thru bhara tha 6 /7/2015 ko , abhi tak wo tata main update nahi hua , mobiwik wale txn id - 100005216727631 / de rahe hai , kahte hai tata main pata karo , or aap tata wale use man nahi rahe . ab meri payment ka kya hoga . batao mujehe / cont. no - 9818284264 / email- mkcoolboy@yahoo.co.in

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

4. Tata indicom
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:52 AM
  5. tata indicom
    By adesh kumar in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:09 PM