Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Reliance Communications

Default Reliance Connection Termination Related

My reliance number 8409444464 has been terminated without any intimation and information. till now it's incoming call n massage services are active but outgoing call n massage not working. We are not able to Recharge also. As per my view still my number not terminated permanently and Without intimation reliance or any telecommunication companies can't terminate the number. As per DOT / TRAI guidelines " The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has directed telecom service providers to make sure they do not deactivate prepaid mobile connections that have been inactive for less than 90 days. The regulatory body recently released a host of regulatory guidelines for telecom service providers to follow before they deactivate inactive SIMs.

Defining what constitutes usage, the guidelines specify that a voice call or a video call (incoming or outgoing), an outgoing SMS, data usage or VAS usage, and rental payments (for postpaid connections) fall under the term. That apart, the service provider may mention any other activity.

As per the guidelines, if a prepaid consumerís account has a balance of Rs 20 or more, then that connection will not be deactivated. Prepaid customers will be able to go in for an 'Automatic Number Retention Scheme' by paying the necessary charges.

Importantly, a consumer whose connection has been deactivated will be given a grace period of 15 days to reactivate their number. Service providers are also directed to inform consumers the terms and conditions regarding the deactivation of inactive SIMs in a transparent manner. "

I am using this number last more than 1 years but now reliance customer care people telling no chance to get the same number because number got terminated due to none uses. Here I would like to inform you that I am using this number continuously and still getting all Incoming Calls n massage. As per TRAI / DOT guidelines if customers getting Incoming call and Masages, fall under activities n uses term. Or if number is in Grace period then as per TRAI / DOT rules & regulations, "Prepaid customers will be able to go in for an 'Automatic Number Retention Scheme' by paying the necessary charges." and I want to go for the same and ready to pay necessary charges. Please look the issue carefully and resolve as soon as possible. help me plz
    Thanks & Regards ;
    Sumit Kumar Akela
    Mob - 8409444464 (Faulty Number)

My alternative no.is 9835444454

email id: er.sumitkumarakela@gmail.com

rajkumarlath Guest

Default mr

I was charged 2000 extra while paying for two year reliance postpaid plan.

Default No refund

My broadband connection went offline on 23rd july 2014. After registering a complaint and waiting for days I was told that the company has not paid electricity bill for the DLC and the issue will be resolved as soon as the bill is paid.
    After much follow up, I was told 2 months later (in august) that my connection was down because the corresponding Reliance web-world outlet was closed permanently. Apparently, the company was lying to me for 2 months. I have paid bills of July-August-September because I was told by appellate authority that even if I am not receiving service, I will have to pay the bills in order to keep the complaint alive.
    The connection was never restored.. nor am I being offered a refund. I have made hundreds of calls to customer care and appellate authority but in vain. Customer account number: 100000121479249
    Kindly help

Default wrong plan recharged by reliance gsm not refunded

we recharged a 2 g data pack of rs. 291 through paytm. amount got deducted from our account but we got no balance or any other service.
    we complained to rcom to which they replied that the plan is for a new sim and is a frc. and they are refusing to refund our amount.
    please take necessary actions to get our amount refunded.
    phone no. 8010116075
    email id -durgeshkumaragrawal92@gmail.com
    paytm order no.773724091

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul K View Post
    I am totally shocked with the way Reliance Customer service unable to solve my Reliance GSM prepaid service issue. I ported to Reliance from Tata Docomo 1 year ago and everything was good until Last week of December, 2014 when I was unable to call anyone even though I have sufficient balance. This is totally sick and I don't think many will stay with Reliance . Portability to the better service and customer support is the mantra for me and I won't give a damn to these idiots.

Dear Rahul,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
    Reliance Communications

Angry Netconnect dongle network issue in my area.

I have a Reliance Data card with the no 937733425. I have had a face no network some time only one point since beginning.i l also live in city area not of village. I was paying 1700 rupees in the beginning with advance rental plan . i had also raised the complaint in 27th feb but still more than 10days i dont got any solution related to network issue.
    my complaint no is my complaint no- 230597781. please look into this matter urgent.
    vipin yadav
    vipinyadavetx@gmail.com

Angry Netconnect dongle network issue in my area.

vipin yadav
    vipinyadavetx@gmail.com

bhaumik_makwana is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

My mobile number is 8767178155. I had a balance of around ₹60-₹80 which got deducted suddenly on 17th of March 2015 and the information about it seems to be untraceable as I had called the customer care on 17th but it would get disconnected in the middle. Then I tried calling on 18th and asked for info the customer care executive told me that the system was down and today I.e. on 19th when I called the executive told me that they dont have any information regarding this. Please give me my balance back or else I'm discontinuing Reliance's Mobile Network as within the first month I've had a really bad experience.

Default Urgently address

I don't use the Number (7679296051) and never used it. It was given to me and then terminated due to your system generated issue. This number was allocated to me saying that after activation my earlier Number will be automatically deactivated. But when I did system activation I found that it was already an activated SIM and my earlier number is still active. I reported this to reliance office in Kolkata and they terminated the Number. I was shocked to get a call from some reliance advocate saying reliance is going to send me a legal notice for non-payment on this number. The issue was highlighted to your office in Kolkata reliance office. It was told from your office that I shouldn't make any payment against this number as it was their system issue.

I told reliance that if I receive legal notice , I will also act accordingly.

Despite My repeated mails to reliance customer care and assurance from reliance Kolkata office ( Executive Ms Devjani and Raman) I am still receiving calls from some lady's claiming as advocate of reliance.

hope you will address the matter

Goutam Ash
    goutamash@gmail.com

Default Recharge Benifits not Recvied

I Recharge my num. 9784498543 with Amt. Of Rs.247 on 05/03/2015 at 11:40pm but benifits not credit in my A/C till now.
    I also complent Relince customer care num. Vai retailar num. On 06/03/2015 11:15 AM (Complnt num.231918230) but there is no solution till ryt now.
    Plz resovel it as soon qs posible.

Shubham Agarwal
    Mob no:-09509536346

326621263216 Guest

Default deactivat

reliance ka bourdband ki servies is bad plese deactivat

Default Not getting internet after recharging with internet offer

I have recharged my Reliance GSM number 8686246207 with 125rs for Internet offer for 1 month for which i got 2GB of data. Iím not getting internet, even not able to open google page, When i called Reliance customer care for complaining IVRS is saying thank you for calling our customer care. Is this the kind of service you provide to Loyal Customer? Is this the way to deal with the customer? I donít need sorry from your side, Itís my right to get service for what i paid, Iím not getting it for free mind you. If you really care your customer resolve my complaint otherwise there are so many Mobile operators to switch. Please check my monthly usage then dare to lose me.

kashish sachdeva Guest

Angry Reliance internet fraud

Hello ,

Kindly be informed that I paid advance payment of 1450/- to get the Reliance broadband connection to sales person of reliance name sumesh on 4-July-2015. It was being promised to me that the connection will be installed with in 3 days but its been 1 month no action has been taken and even though while asking for updates on mail they are not replying properly and not giving any updates . I spoke with reliance customer care so many time but they did not provided me any ticket no / complain no seems like they don't care and they are running there fraud business to collect advance payment on the name of Internet connection.

Later on even i spoke with kuldeep the person who is responsible for Installing the connection he informed that company don't have any modem , So my question is why they accepted any new request for new connection when they new don't have any material .

Could somebody assist me as i have wasted my whole month waiting there response and have asked them to return my money they charged in advance but no one is taking any action.

Below given are the necessary details in order to proceed further.

Consumer name: Kashish Sachdeva
    CAF no:1780035606072
    Sales person name: sumesh / 08826581881
    company : reliance
    company mail id : broadband@relianceada.com

Post reliance connection broadband

Dear sir/madam.

It has been 14 days since the connection has been down there has been almost 14 complaints done regurarly , but there has been no response about this the net has been done and there is no effort being should by reliance to sole this complain.I am suffering through a lot of pain to get this connection back to working.I urge you to take some action on this plea.These are my certain complain ids 235622647,235749097,235787651 these all complaints have been auto close by them saying that the problem has been solved but my connection is still not working. 236118435 this my latest complain no which i lodged with reliance i urge to solve this matter

canute sequiera.
    8401930133

Unregistered Mohammad Guest

Default Speed Vs payment

Relationship No.:500005462744
    Reliance No.:9372066061
    I have been using Netconnect plus for more than two years. It was said that the speed would be 3.1 mbps but it always remained below 1 mbps yet I could manage my work and opted for 20 GB plan for Rs 999 and regularly paid all my bills on time.
    Six months back I suddenly observed that the speed has dropped as low as below 100 kbps so that even text pages could not be opened I complained to the customercare about it. They adviced me to delete temporary files and prefetch data and reinstall the application. Yet the speed was measured to be less than 144 kbps.
    Then I was offered a new connection of Reliance pro 3 by some local reliance office and I purchased one with a promise of 14.7 mbps within one month.
    Relationship No.500007232148
    Reliance No.:9325121279
    Initially the speed was good in their sample modem during the demonstration but when I purchased a modem with above number the speed dropped considerably and I was assured of high speed within one month. The next month its speed dropped to less than 144 kbps. yet I paid the bill and complained to the office whenever they reminded about the due date of bill.
    When I found that no action is being taken on my complained I clearly told them that I will not pay any bill untill I get the fair speed.
    They blocked both the modems and the monthly bill was still going on and on.
    Today One Mr Shrikant came to my house to settle the issue. He got my netconnect plus activated and asked me to pay the bills. I told him that I will pay the bill if I get the speed. I tested the speed on speed test site in front of him and it was less than 100 kbps. Even the text pages were not opening easily. He told that this speed is good and I should not expect more than this. I refused to pay the bills untill I get the fair speed. He told me that I will have to face legal issues.
    For three months according to plan and my usage the data should have been 60 GB but not to my surprise the data usage is only 4GB +1.5GB+1.5GB=6GB

I need justice for from appropriate authorities.Is there any lower speed limit binding against the advertised 3.1 mbps and 14.7 mbps speed. Shouldent I pay according to data usage if my complaint is not resolved despite my repeted complains.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Last Post: 10-23-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. Reliance communications
    By abhijitmaitra in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:01 PM
  5. Complaint against Reliance communications Ltd.
    By Ramesh Khatod. in forum Land Line Phone