Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance Communications

Default someone is finding my call details without my permission.

i am raj verma from bihar.i am facing a problem from 6th month that someone is getting my call detilas.he sends my call details daily he knows where i am calling andwho is calling me .even i changed my number many time but that person find call details of my new number also.i don't know who is that?but he is finding my call details without my permission. according to trai it is privacy case.i want to know HOW CAN I STOP IT ? may be his friend is in reliance customer care but this is not being good. i will file a case against rcom if you have no solution.how can an employee find any one call details without any permission.i want to know the solution of this problem

Default Network problem

Respected sir/madam
    i have a reliance mobile no it has ben given many problem for network my complan no is 206416974 what can i do

Angry rcom very poor servies

My name is Ram Mehar from Punjab , I had port my number to reliance on middle 2012. i've submitted my document but its over one and half year and my document still not updated. I called up customer care he told me server is out of order many time and submitted document again and again but still not updated. I want to port my number with other isp but rcom told me we can't process this because your not updated in recom system.

I've mailed to customer care after submitted document in Chandigarh R world. but he reply back still we haven't your document. even last time when i submitted in R World i've photo copy of CAF from, Also please tell me where I need to escalate this in case the same issue not resolved.

Thanks !!
    Ram Mehar

Default Balance deduction and customer care intentional discarded my no.

Hi, I m puneet dabral, my reliance no. is 9023201341, i have been using this no. for more than 2 month now. the issue with no. is that it has been deducting balance by Rs. 3 to Rs. 10 for activation VAS USSD Service or other service. At first, customer care agent were saying that this due to Flash Message activate by me and i can only stop this Flash message. but in my phone there is no option for disabling the Flash message in sim. I show this problem to reliance customer care store but they say they can't do anything about that. If this is not enough now i can't connect customer care. Complaint No. 198 just not starting it and other no. i.e *333 and 3033 3333 is connecting but when they say they are connecting to customer care representative the call get discarded by saying thank you for calling us. but actually i didn't get to talk someone. and the behaviour or sense of customer care representative is really pissing me off. I feel exploited by customer care. and i really want that some action against customer care. and please resolve my problem. because there is no benefit of continuing services with reliance if the want to exploit people in this manner.
    Please reply me the solution in my email id. rickcooldude@rocketmail.com or in my phone no. 9023201341

Puneet Dabral

Vishal Shah Guest

Default regarding billing after settlement of dues

Hi i had closed my wire line connection account no 362626293842. After that i was billed a amount of approx 250 which included some late fess which were disputed. I contacted reliance communication office in kuber park pune. The asked me to pay 150 rs and settle the issue which i did. details date 14/08/2013 reciept no 12135983 name of executive sreenath. After this settlement i am getting sms asking me to be present at customer court please look into the issue

Vishal Shah

saurabhgarg Guest

Default Complaint reliance GPRS 3G on 2G

i had recharged on 8882567769 so many time it 3G on 2G rate as per company policy every time i recharged some time 123rs some time 246rs and every time i got 50% data and as per company commit that remain 50% data got 48 hours but its wrong if your not able to write the mail you cannt take remain balance from reliance and i fight every time and i wrote mail to Mr. Anil Ambani so may time than after i got my balance 10 to 15 days and every time they said we will improve, now i am fedup to fight my own rights as committed by reliance
    You are requested to resolved my problem permanently.

Saurabh Garg

kaustubh sinha Guest

Exclamation vulgar language call

i have received a call from a 9015530555 number using abusive language .Request you to take appropriate action for it

ayush sharma Guest

Angry recharge of rs.123 i should get 1gb 3G data but got only 500mb.reliance betraying its consumer.

i am really sad that every time i recharge for rs.123 i only get 500 mb 3g data as against the policy made by reliance telecom of 1gb 3G data. Its really shame and disgusting on part of reliance telecom. that they waste so much time of their consumer. I recharged on 21/11/2013 for rs.123 and got 500 mb only when i called reliance customer care they did not pick up call for 30 minutes and when they attend the call they have no solution. I will never recommend anyone to go for reliance sim as they have poor service and false policies.

ayush sharma Guest

i am really sad that every time i recharge for rs.123 on my phone number-08882214414 i only get 500 mb 3g data as against the policy made by reliance telecom of 1gb 3G data. Its really shame and disgusting on part of reliance telecom. that they waste so much time of their consumer. I recharged on 21/11/2013 for rs.123 and got 500 mb only when i called reliance customer care they did not pick up call for 30 minutes and when they attend the call they have no solution. I will never recommend anyone to go for reliance sim as they have poor service and false policies. phone num. 08882214414

Thumbs down about deactivation of VAS USSD and refund of balance

my mobile no. is 9023118357. on a time span of 3-4 days I get a message about deduction of Rs 3 or sometimes Rs 5. it's quite frustrating to know that customer care representative are not responding to this issue. I just want is refund of my balance and stopping this service.

Rajeev Singh Chib Guest

Default Reliance stopped services for my 2 numbers without any warning

Reliance stopped services for my 2 numbers without any warning.
    Numbers are - 8287785005 & 8467885005

Provide me details, how they can stop services without notice.

Rajeev Singh Chib
    rschib@yahoo.com

pallabganguly09@gmail Guest

Default Request credited my detection balance

Sir, i have purchased a new reliance Sim card No.8991366270000468248 bearing mob. no. 9693929928 and activated on dated 26.11.2013 with 2GB net data plan. Sir i have only used 1GB data and rest 1GB i was unable to use. on query from customer care Executive Office Mr. Bibhas Sahoo stated me that due to technical fault your data has been detected from your account. In this regard i register a complaint and beg them to return me back my detected 1GB data due to technical fault. But they didn't have yet credited me back my detected 1GB data and this was not my fault, it was their technical fault. Therefore it is requested that an early necessary action may please be taken and the same may be credited in my account. I shall be very grateful to you for this act of you kindness.

Ngalheiba Leishangthem Guest

Exclamation Request to refund the deposit money paid

I paid sum of INR 1,500/- along with my identification documents to one of your service
    representative name Eswar (ph 9379797027) for new boardband connection on
    13th of july 2013. After 10 days he informed me that there is no service
    in my locality and so i will get the refund of 1,500/- after 45 days and
    till now i havent got my money.
    My called costumer care and complained many
    time still didn't get any responds. Reliance representative whom I paid the money isnt picking my calls either
    Caf no 17800030622181

Please help

Red face 08882623329- Balance detect automatically

Dear Team,
    Please help to resolve this issue I am facing same issue again and again-
    My Bal. detect automatically 5 Rupees 2-3 days and after that call to 198 then return my bal. so my concern is this is my fault or your fault,
    if is my fault so why you return my balance if is your fault so please clarify the reason and I am also raise a many complants but issue not resolve till now and also DND activated on this no.
    If you talk with me then call me - 7838884943

AMIT KR DAS Guest

Default MNPPRG Has Failed (MNP Related Issue)

Name : AMIT KUMAR DAS

Mobile Number : 9062333133

Service area : Kolkata

Current Operator : Airtel

Port Code : AK177378

Problem:

I wanted to port my number 9062333133 from AIRTEL to RELIANCE GSM. Port code generated on 18-December-2013 and it is valid upto 2-January-2014. On 20-December-2013 I have submitted documents to the retailer. On the same day at 04:45:36 I have got a message from RELIANCE (52811) that "Dear customer, the activation request for MNPPRG has failed. We regret the inconvenience. Thank You. Reliance"

What is the meaning of this message?

Now what am I going to do? What does this mean? Is my porting request cancelled? Please help me as soon as possible.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Last Post: 10-23-2012, 11:12 AM
  4. Reliance communications
    By abhijitmaitra in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:01 PM
  5. Complaint against Reliance communications Ltd.
    By Ramesh Khatod. in forum Land Line Phone