Thread: Reliance Web World Phone numbers

Tirumalarao is offline Junior Member

Default Reliance Web World Phone numbers

Recently I got the SIM from Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad. I have applied for number portability from BSNL to Reliance. Couple of days later I got SMS saying that your UPC has been rejected from then onwards I am trying to contact them many ways . I spent 2 days to get Reliance Web World stores phone numbers. I called help desk, nodal office number and all. I am not sure why they are not updating their contact numbers?. Are they doing any illegal business?. I am working in Bangalore and I cant go and visit the store for this reason.

Any help would be highly appreciated .

I tried below phone number as well. This number had re-router to Chennai Cell and she doesn't have any information about store phone numbers .

ANDHRA PRADESH Reliance Nodal Officer
    Reliance Customer Care No.
    Postpad : *222
    Prepaid : *333
    Mr. Nandan Babu
    6-3-1090/D/3, 4th Floor, Munawar Chambers, Raj
    Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500082.
    Phone : 040-30331771.

Tirumala Rao

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Hi Tirumala,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Sanjay singh Guest

Default MNP problem

With reference to the above subject i would like to inform u tht i have applied for MNP from Reliance CDMA to GSM on 10/05/2012 for my cell No 9322271985. Latter i submitted all the documents alongwith the MNP number to Reliance Web World Sion Branchon 10/05/2012. Latter i was assured that my number 9322271985 will be converted from CDMA to GSM in next 8- 10 days. But till date when i get in touch with the reliance customer Care they inform me tht my form is still no uploaded from sion branch.Even after repeated complaint and visit to sion branch no progress has been done till date. So i request u to plz register my complain and take strict and quick action.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay singh View Post

09.23pm but still its not Activate in my no i Already complaint in C C
    they are Raise a Request no 180855737.180930707 and told me your
    Request will be resolved in the next 48 hours or Refund your wrongly
    charged Amount but 12.06.2012 i am got a message we had checked &
    found that all calls are charged correctly but Still its not working
    R-R free Night Calling in my no so kindly cheked it and Resolved my
    Problem

Please you can check my no from 09.06.2012 Night 11pm to
    till dates all R-R call is charged from my main a/c after complaint
    also i am facing same problem so today m given one more complaint no.
    is 181063953 so kindly give me a Final Resolution otherwise Refund my
    money i am waiting your Respectful result

sandip vaidhya Guest

Default Mobile number portability (MNP) Reliance CDMA to GSM

With reference to the above subject i would like to inform u tht i have applied for MNP from Reliance CDMA to GSM on 25/09/2012 for my cell No 9377002323. on the same day i have submitted all the documents alongwith the MNP number to Reliance Web World shahibaugh Branchon, Ahmedabad. Latter i came to know from customer care my form has not been uploaded and assured me that my number 9377002323 will be converted from CDMA to GSM in next 4- 5 days. after that none of action has been taken from both side, than i have visit another branch of vijay Cross road at ahmedabad and i have again applied for MNP from Reliance CDMA to GSM on 5/10/2012. for my cell No 9377002323. But till date when i get in touch with the reliance customer Care they inform me tht my form is still no uploaded and my request code no for MNP has expired.Even after repeated complaint and visit to both branch no progress has been done till date. So i request u to plz register my complain and take strict and quick action.

Sandip Vaidhya

Default fack sms callar's complaint

sir, my bsnl no. is 7597725663 a fack sms is receved to me from mo. no. 8302346970 . plese cheqe this no. owner & give full deatil to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sandip vaidhya View Post

Sandip Vaidhya

RCom Care

Post My Phone Services OFF

My Reliance no. 9313200894 outgoing and incoming are off i have submitted all documents at jagatpuri reliance store. please do needful and start my phone services.
    alternate no. 8010651006

Pandurangan.P.Namakkal. Guest

Post CDMA To GSM phone Number to be alloted

My CDMA cell phone No.9345280028 was Missed and informed to stop income and outgoing. Now the above cell no is converted to GSM prepaid sim card. So, pl to give permission.
    Thanking you Sir and Expecting your Favourable order.
    by
    Pandurangan.P
    Namakkal.
    Tamil Nadu

R_COMcare2 is offline Senior Member

alternate no. 8010651006

RCOM Care

Default Mnp

Sir this is kvramana , I want to port from uninor to Reliance ........I hv only id proofs like ration card and pan card only ....can I submit thses documents ............
    ?

My no is 8522052026

Default Regarding activation of sim

I took a new reliance gsm connection numbered 8088362594 on 23rd of december 2012 nd it has not been activated till now.I am not able to communicate with the customer care officer or the reliance world office.so kindly look into the matter and have my sim activated as soon as possible.

Bal Krishna Jha