Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance SMS pack deactivation

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by vadivel View Post
    I'm Vadivel. I'm a subscriber of Reliance GSM(Phone Number:9025595042). I recently tried to deactivate my 19 RS. monthly SMS pack using SMS. But it always said 'we're currently unable to process your request' nor I'm able to contact the costumer service(the line is always busy. waited for almost half an hour)....

I'd the same problem with the 'CRICKET subscription' pack that I never even opted(though I managed to get rid of that). I lost Rs.60 with that.

Worst customer service from Reliance. There is no reason for them to operate a customer service centre without answering any customer calls.

R_COMcare1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeep2727 View Post
    Relaince has been the worst in activating the services without the proper notification to the customers.. But Right now without saying much i want to de-activate my 39 message pack... my no. is 7814178828

R_COMcare4 is offline Senior Member

i have taken reliance mobile no is 9331687057 now i dnt want sms crd to be recharge and i have a lot on cell but customer care representative dnt pick up the..., and now i am to irritated.......so plz deact my sms pack 39

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

I have two sms packs activated on my no.Rs 34 & Rs 26.
    I want to deactivate rs26 sms pack.
    I tried several times to deactivate it, but failed.
    My no is 8287148927
    Reliance GSM Delhi-NCR
    thanks and regards
    akhil

Default deactivation

deactivate rs 14 sms auto renewal on my no. 9595533638

Default deactivate smspack 14

I subscribed to sms pack14 on reliance gsm mobile-9861176525 some months back. This pack gets auto renewed every month despite my several efforts to deactivate it. I have tried to contact customer care about 15 times but the call drops after waiting for customer care representative. On sending sms deact pack14 to 53739, I get the message "default not configured". I want to unsubscribe smspack14 IMMEDIATELY. I have been a loyal customer of reliance since 6 years but now i m fed up of this inconvenience which ur service is giving me.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sumsonu10 View Post
    I want to disale my SMSpack of rs 39.i tried calling customer care ,but call is getting droped.please help me out and disable this

Default deactivare sms pack 39

I'm a Reliance telecom customer and I had suscribed to SMS pack of Rs 39 a few months back, now I want to deactivate it, but my SMS pack doesn't gets deactivated!!!My num 8442949894

Default Deactivation of sms pack 39

i have activate my sms pack 39 before two month ago and now wanted to deactivate but i am able to do that so please deactivate my sms pack 39 my mobile no 7667718788

Unhappy 39sms pacck deactivation

9380587836 - 39SMS Pack Deactivat
    9380587836 - 39SMS Pack Deactivat

Default SMS pack 14rs

same prob with
    plz deactivate 14rs sms pack.

sarkaar Guest

Angry Deactivate SMS pack 39

I subscribed to sms pack39 on reliance gsm mobile some months back. This pack gets auto renewed every month despite my several efforts to deactivate it. I have tried to contact customer care about 15 times but the call drops after waiting for customer care representative. On sending sms deact pack39 to 53739, I get the message "default not configured". Moreover, another sms pack of rs.19 also gets auto-activated on top of rs.39 pack. Reliance keeps on advertizing how to ACTIVATE sms packs but never tells how to DEACTIVATE them. I want to unsubscribe both these packs IMMEDIATELY. I have been a loyal customer of reliance since 4 years but now i m fed up of this inconvenience which ur service is giving me.

shubham sharma6080 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Default detection of money from reliance mobile sim

sir

i am having problems with reliance as i activated the sms pack of rs. 39 and i am not unable to unsubscribe it because the officers of reliance dont attend the calls when you want to reach there.....i have called more than 20 times but i ended up while waiting 1-1 hour......i am so much dissapointed with this service as i am not able to deactivate it and the money is automatically deducted.....please help me.....my mobile no. is 8302150455

dinsa4u is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

sir
    plz deactivate my sms pack alsms500_1d .daily 1 rupee deducate from my account .if or any other sms plan activate plz also deactivate facing lots of dedecation balance problem.my mobile no is 9529893535. my name is dinesh.hope my problem is solved

luther kamei Guest