Thread: reliance is cheating customers

kashishsinha is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default reliance is cheating customers

i undersigned shweta sinha wanted to draw your attention towards a serious problem of negligence of your employee shweta from swayam enterprises in mira road branch.
    i had a call from her on 17th of feb regarding migrating from prepaid to postpaid,she convinced me that this 440 plan is very beneficial and asked me to submit my documents and cash rs 250 to the executive who came at my place. i did it but i told her that already i m using prepaid 799 plan which is valid till 6th of march so kindly activate it from 7th of march. i also told this to the executive. They all said that" definately mam ur plan will be active from 7th of march" but this plan was active from 27th of feb and my prepaid 799 plan is deactivated from 27th feb without prior notification.and then when i wanted to communicate with them they didnot reeives the call or nt talking on this matter.
    kindly take a note of it and start my usage from 7th of march or deactivate it and let me use my prepaid plan of rs 799.or else i have to take a stricr action against this
    thanking u in anticipation

R_COMcare9 is offline Senior Member

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Default Took 60 rs lying that I subscribed to offers...

Quote Originally Posted by R_COMcare9 View Post

Took 60 rs lying that I subscribed to offers... I started using reliance gsm recently. I opted for rs 111 top up. Then after few days they sent a msg that I have subscribed for some service n deducted rs 30. I tried customer care but whenever I try I get the reply that customer care representatives are busy. Then I became upset n forgot the whole issue. Then after few days again the same thing happened. Since my balance came below 30 they stopped it now.. This is how these business fraud are misusing people to get money.. Dont prefer reliance...

R_COMcare2 is offline Senior Member

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

raushan is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

sir myself raushan
    sir bascially i am from bihar and studying in delhi ...and i have two bihar reliance gsm number fst is 9835513111 and 2nd one is 8102810561 ...sir i want to tell u that before one month when i came to delhi in my fst number there is Rs 92 nad in 2nd number there is Rs 86 but on 9th june 2012 when i check my balance of fst number they are showing only Rs 29 and in my 2nd number there is only Rs 2 .. sir main thing is that my both number is always switch off when i am in roaming ...sir when i call your customer from my delhi reliance gsm number ..first they tell me that i have used your caller tune and jokes pack ..and after forcing they registered my complain ..my complain number is 180830327..but when i call him on 11 june 2012 they refuse to help me ...and tell me that he dont know any thing about my number ..if they dont know about my number then why he registered my complain...

sir i want to tell u that plz sir help me ..give me proper solution ..

again i am facing problem..on 10 june 2012 i registerd a complain and again you cut my Rs 15 form my first number 9835513111 ..why are doing this ...help me

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by raushan View Post
    sir myself raushan

sir i want to tell u that plz sir help me ..give me proper solution ..

Angry Reliance Cheats

I recharged internet for Rs. 19 via online (Receipt No AMIR60680260; Transaction Reference Number 72709157 ; Subscriber Number 9699863699 ).
    I faced 2 problems:
    1. Mobile internet did not work on the mobile.
    2. Even after that I got a message that this plan will be renewed. I DO NOT WANT TO AUTO RENEW THE PACK.
    I called up customer care (198) and told them about both problems and they just made fun (like saying in english that "I dont speak english." even when I had selected english in the IVRS menu)

RCOMcare is online now Senior Member
    Jun 2010

I faced 2 problems:
    1. Mobile internet did not work on the mobile.

Reliance Communications

Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:58 AM
  3. Reliance Comminication is cheating with customers
    By nikhil chaurasia in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 02:14 PM
  4. Reliance GSM.. Cheating the customers..
    By dayal18 in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 10:07 AM
  5. Reliance GSM.. Cheating the customers..
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:23 AM