Thread: MNP- Porting from Loop Mobile to Airtel

munjal is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

Default MNP- Porting from Loop Mobile to Airtel

My mobile no. is 9821983680 and I wish port out from Loop Mobile to Airtel.

As per new MNP guidelines set out by TRAI service provider cannot decline MNP port out request for contractual obligation (for prepaid) and pending dues less than Rs.10 (for postpaid) but Loop Mobile cancelled my request stating that I am subscribed to special rate offer (Dus Ka Gang) and that I need to change my plan to base plan and only after 90 day of conversion I can request a new port out request.

Please look in to this.

I am planning to file consumer protection petition for the same need some help.

Default Problem facing for portablity form loop mobile

I am using my loop mobile from last 5 yr. Now I want to port it to airtel but the loop company is not allowing to port my no. Executives are telling first convert your per second plan to base plan and then wait for 90 days but when I asked to other people who have ported their nos. They are telling we DID it easily.

Please help me of this problem.

Angry Loop company did not porting my number to airtel

Hello Sir/Madam loop mobile company executive not porting my number to airtel so do immediately action ok

Last Post: 07-18-2013, 04:33 PM