This is a discussion on Balance Detection within the Mobile forums, part of the Technology category; Respected sir With due respect, i want to state that, the problem is reliance gsm (Prepaid) service cut the mony ...
- 02-23-2011, 08:08 PM #1kuldeepsingh57 Guest
With due respect, i want to state that, the problem is reliance gsm (Prepaid) service cut the mony in my mobile
(09625144767) account during one mobile accont. I was complaint in reliance costomer care, they replied your balance cut due to this reasion, but problem is they charge money for same reasion for many time. Please solve my problem.
i shall greatly thankful you sir.
- 02-24-2011, 12:26 PM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By aslamlohar in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:05 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:35 PM
- By Unregistered in forum MedicalReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2010, 11:26 AM
- By Unregistered in forum MedicalReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2010, 05:38 PM
- By kumarappan in forum Medical InsuranceReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:46 AM