Thread: Airtel customer care

RANGASWAMY kl Guest

Default Airtel customer care

Name:  airtel-customer-care-number.jpg
    Dear Consumer Forum,

I am very greatful and very much obliged that recieved such a nice response from
    consumer forum so quickly. I am very thankful.

Am aged about 59 years old, using the same number from more than past 4 years.
    The number was in the name of my previous company before, it was under the corporate
    connection in CUG (Closed Users Group) scheme.

I shifted my residence on October 31st 2008. On 2nd February 2009 placed a request
    for transfer of the same number from my company to my name. In the same time as
    address proof, gave all my details as well as all kinds of proof to support my
    residential address.
    I have the acknowledgement for the same. It says that the transfer will take 2 days.
    On the same day have paid towards the bill for the month of December-January, in the
    receipt for the same it is mentioned that "Recieved From Scion", which was my
    previous employer.

Within a span of 2 to 3 days, executives from Airtel had come to my place for
    address verification, they told that it is for the address verification purpose. But
    for which have not recieved any kind of acknowledgement.

Have recieved my bill for the period 11-Jan-2009 to 10-Feb-2009 on 20th February
    2009 at my new residence through post, where in the connection is in my name, and my
    new residential address is mentioned in the bill. I have paid towards the same bill
    on 2nd March 2009, where in, in the receipt it is mentioned that "Recieved from
    Rangaswamy C N".

After this bill, have not recieved any bill from them for the next billing period,
    but have been using the same number, when called to the customer care to enquire
    about the billing details or the amount, there were some technical problem in Airtel
    as told by the customer care executives, so was not able to recieve any bill, have
    got the reference number of all the complaints which I have lodged through customer
    care at 121. After making so many calls and complaining about the bill, I have
    recieved an extra talk time of Rs. 200 from one of the customer care executive, for
    supporting the same, I have recieved a message also from Airtel.

At last recieved a paper bill by post at my residence on 4th April 2009. On the same
    day recieved message from Airtel saying that the usage of the number would be
    disconnected because the address verification is not completed..

Along with these things, in December 2008, there was no network coverage in my area
    for a period of one month, have request reference numbers also for the same, which
    was supposed to be rectified within 1 weeks time, took around 1 months time. I am
    living in the city limits not in a forest, if it was forest I can understand the
    netwrok problem means lot of ground work for Airtel, but how about city limits.

It is so irresponsible of Airtel, are they relly want to test the patience of the
    customers'? or they really want to check how quick responsive the Citizens of India
    are?

Because of these things I have lost my patience, money, precious time, mental peace.

Are the above details enough? Please let me know in case if any other supporting
    things or documents required?

Please revert for any clarifications,

Thanking you once again,

With Regards,
    Rangaswamy C N

From: Consumer Court
    Subject: Reply to thread '!!!Irresponsible Airtel Customer Service!!!'
    To: cnrangaswamy@yahoo.com
    Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 8:53 AM

Dear RANGASWAMY,

admin has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled -
    !!!Irresponsible Airtel Customer Service!!! - in the Mobile Services forum of
    Consumer Court.

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Do you have all the proof that support your statement then this is a good case to
    drag airtel to the consumer court, kindly provide us the full details.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications
    until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    Consumer Court
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Airtel customer care-aircel.jpg

Default not able to send messages from my mobile

I had bought my mobile four months ago. the screen of my cell automatically got damaged i then got it repaired from the service center and now i don't know what is the problem that i'm not recieving nor able to send any of the messages from my cell.

Thumbs down worst airtel service

dear customer care executive,
    i am very disappointed with your service, because without subscribing to live raido money from my account has been detected from my account. Today Rs.30/- detected from my account.
    my question is why you people detecting money without subscribing to the services.
    when i call the executive he/she will tell to resolve the problem but no response........
    I WANT MY MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT THA'S IT...................
    IF I CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE NO 121 I ONLY HEAR ADVERTISING STUFF UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE EXECUTIVE.................
    IS THIS WAY YOU RESPOND...................

Default airtel customer care complain

my name is narayan gangesaria and my cell no. is 9955375865.
    my problem is that several times i have call customer care that i need gprs settings for my mobile and they told me every time that you will get settings within 5 minutes but there are 2 days past but i didn"t get it now they told me that i will taken a call back request for your number and our executive will contact you within 4 hours but no any executive call me, my problem is that customer care officer of airtel always harrasing me and they didn"t take any action regarding to the consumer they only create problems for their customers.
    so please do any action for these type of company and solve my problem as soon as possible.
    NARAYAN GANGESARIA
    narayan0311@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Gangesaria,

Pls. provide us the details related to your complaint as on which date you have requested for the GPRS service and also the complaint numbers with the customer care deptt.

Advocate
    consumercourt.in

P.B.Tondale Guest

Default Complain against Airtel rent from 13th septem.2009

Airtel introduced scheme of 10,25, Paise per call for airtel to airtel and 30,50 for airtel to other for Government servants before two year ago. After two year they sent one sms that they will deduct Rs. 1per day as rent. While refiling they deduct Rs.50 per month. Apart from this money they will Rs.30 per P.M as rent. It is one of cheating of customers. Please look into matter.

Default Airtel New connection deactivation

On 14th August 2009, I bought a one pre-paid Mobile SIM card (Number :9650978685) with life time validity from your Airtel relationship center( Super Technosys) located at Sector-4 Vashali Ghaziabad. I have submitted all the company required document at Super Technosys (Airtel Relationship Center). Given number were working fine for next 5 days (i.e. Till 20th August 2009). On 20th of August 2009 I have received one Text SMS from the Airtel that your document formalities is not received. After receiving this msg all services (Voice & Text) have been withdraw with immediate effect. I called & logged the complaint at Airtel customer care (121) in this regard on 21st of August . Customer care executive told me that your application form is not received at Airtel (but i have completed all the formalities at Airtel relationship center at the time of SIM purchase) please do contact at retail shop from where you have buy this SIM.
    While I connected with the Airtel Relationship center (Super Technosys Sector -4 Vashali Ghaziabad) on 21st of August 2009 they told me that your SIM has been damage thatís why you SIM is barred permanently you have need to re-install new SIM and all the service will start with in 48 Hrs on the same number (9650978685). I have reinstalled new SIM and again I have submitted all the documents at same relationship center (Super Technosys) on same day (i.e 21st of August 2009, 1800 Hrs)
    I am very much disappointed because my mobile prepaid connection (9650978685) has been still in de-activated state without any of my fault & I have already completed all the formalities twice. Customer care cell is unable to tell me exact reason why my services has been disconnected and when these can be resolved
    To resolve the problem I would appreciate your action which required to resolve my problem.
    I look forward to hearing from you for resolution of this problem. Please contact me at 9650978683 by phone.
    Yours sincerely

famequazi Guest

Default Contact Airtel Customer care

hey... pls help me... i m unable to contact airtel customer care... dialing 121 doesn't respond... my problem is i m unable to receive SMS on my airtel... my number is 9987326161....

advocate is offline Moderator

Pls. send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. The address for Delhi Circle is :
    The Nodal Officer,
    D-184, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - I,
    New Delhi - 110 020.
    Email: nodalofficer.del@airtel.in
    Fax: 9810498104

The nodal officer will have to provide you solution within 10 working days, just wait for the response for 10 working days only.

Dear Mr. Quazi,

Pls. provide us your complete address, so according to which we can provide you the contact details of Airtel Company's Executive who is dealing with such kinds of complaints.

Default Airtel Amount Reversal - Impossible

Due to an error in the Airtel payment website, airtel had debited my account 3 times.

I had opted for the excess amount reversal and give the account details of my husbands(from where I had made payment).Got A CONFIRMATION mail as to same would be effective as on 27th August 2009.

After constant follow up,& after customer care guys banging the call on me, they reverted on 31st August after i called them that they can credit money only to account number with my name. And not sure how long it would take for same to be effective.

Without much of options & after going to so much of mental stress i opted for deducting the excess amount from my forth coming bills which i never wanted too.

These guys are pushing customers to Conner. This has to be stopped. As I had no patience to handle them i gave up. but thought will put my experience is as many as forum possible.
    I donít want them to cheat people like this.

Try your best to avoid Airtel they not at all customer friendly.

Heral

Default Complaint

I'm NIRANJAN BASUMATARY from 242/29 Pitampura. Sir I have spoken about the airtel internet connectivity just few days back.
    And of course i have filled the form tooo with his words. But then when the cabler complaint that it's not possible to give a connectivity within our area.This problem happened twice.I had filled the form before too. But then same things happened the cabler complaint that it is possible in this area for connectivity.
    The more important thing is that the client proved that the connectivity will be done..
    And so checked him too.
    Today i just only Wanna know that why the internet connectivity to this area is not possible more even it's the distance of 60 to 75 meters away from my home.

I NIRANJAN BASUMATARY here waits for you response soon.

Dear Mr. Niranjan,

Please send a written complaint to the Nodal officer of the Co. The address is :

The Nodal officer,
    Bharti Airtel Limited,
    D-184, Okhla Industrial Area,
    Phase - I, New Delhi - 110 020.
    Email: nodalofficer.del@airtel.in

Dear Ms. Heral,

For your complaint you will have to send a written complaint to the nodal officer of the Company. Pls. provide us your complete residential address as soon as possible, to get the contact details of your Area Circle, Nodal officer.

Exclamation compalaint

Dear customer care executive,
    i am very disappointed with your service, because without subscribing to live raido money from my account has been detected from my account. Deduct money they will deduct Rs. 1per day. Please look into matter & please reply immediately.

My Mobile no. 9987362270