Thread: Complaint against Karbonn Mobile Service Center Head Office.

mohdshameem36 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Default Complaint against Karbonn Mobile Service Center Head Office.

On 4 Oct 2009, I have purchased a karbonn k770 from Bangalore. It was working fine for few weeks after few weeks it started hanging. I went to karbonn mobile head office which is located at : United Tele Links No 4, Subedra garden, Krishna temple street , Indiranagar. Phone No : 25284748/49/47
    My Jobsheet No is KKA1090001
    I gave them my mobile for repairing and I was asked to come after 2 days. I went there again and they again told me to come after 2 days. They told my like this thrice. Now on 13 Sep '10, I got fed up with those guys , exchanged hot words and asked the contact information of higher authority.
    Ashik is the name of the person who took the responsibility of repairing my mobile, I called him and wanted to ask about the problem. That guy instead to work on my handset started shouting and misbehaving with me. The receptionist refused to give and Ashik also refused to provide me the contact information. Even though he is not ready to provide his manager's/supervisor's contact information.
    Any how I got the name of their manager, Mr. Ram, but not his contact number.
    the worst part from them is when I asked them , how long will it take for repairing?? when should i come??. Mr. Ashik told me " i don't know" in a straight way.
    what the hell is this?? if the head office doesn't know about all these things then who is going to know??
    And this number of karbonn mobile :1800116666 is not working.
    where to put this complaint??
    I am really frustrated to hear lame excuses and but sorry to say that the service of
    Karbonn which they provide to the customers is really pathetic

Mohd. Shameem

Post K30- given for repair---no feedback-----Worst Service standards I have seen in my car

I do have similar problem. I have purchased a K30 mobile and it has got issues an I have given it for Service in Chennai(CIT Nagar). The said store is owned by one Mr. Ravi and if you go once there with a complaint you will never step in there. People who are sitting there don't know the spelling of "Customer Service",. I am really got frustrated as today even after 15 days I don't have clue about my mobile . The said center never opens the store on time (In their receipt they have mentioned time as 10.00 am. I have gone there twice, however I never seen them opening the store on time. Neither they do respond to your call. After repeated follow up I have got an approval for replacing my instrument. Some one called and informed me to produce the box to the service centre and I wen theer twice at 10.00am sharp, however after waiting there fo 30 minutes I carried on with my work. last monday I managed to drop in to the said service center in the evening and met the service engineer..He made me to wait there for more than 1 hr has they have replaced my jobsheet. After which they have checked my box and asked the charger, I told that it was not communicated to me and they have started asking me where is hands free, where is adapter etc. All these thigs should have communicated properly in the first place, then I would have carried everything with me. When I asked them why are you not openning the shop on time as mentioned in your jobsheet, he started using abusive language and told that give 400 rupees to sign the DOA sheet, for which I said no. The very next day I wen there with all the accesaries and box they told that they have send my instrument to Bangalore and it will take 25 days to get it back. When the HO approved to get me a new system, how can a service centre people can take there on decesions. They don't know how to treat a client. I am gonna approach consumer protection forum to address my complain and got the necessary details.

Jayakumar

kv.veerendra@gmail.com Guest

Default Requisition for the service for k460 Handset

Dear Sir/MAdam,

This is to bring to u r kind notice that i had purchased form vayuputra communication mobile model k460 in Bellary. i have used the mobile 4 months only the mobile has given to the service twice to the service center in bellary MADHAVA mobile service center.

The service date 7.8.2010 till the date i didnt recevie my hand set whenever i go to the service center he is say one or the other reason .He ll always compliant aganist the company saying the they are not sending the mobile spare parts to us it is not my job it s u r internal problem,So, i kindly request concern person to respond to me.

NOTE:i am going the file case.or go the consumer forum
    contact details:k.v.veerendra
    mobile:9901979183

rajesh_kumar_r32@yahoo.in Guest

Default replace of mobile phone which model no kc320

i was buy a mobile which model namber kc320 karban in Baghel communication at k-769,near sanjay @@@@hi hospital, new dehi this mobile is support 2Gb mamory card. but it is not support in mobile. S.hopkeeper is not replace of this karban phone. so take action against him mobile namber of shopkeeper 9212333990,011-64545977

Umanath Gupta Guest

Post Need Support

We have purchased korbonn K-30 model in 23 july 2010. we have
    faced the "Keypad not work"(touch Pad not work properly), therefore we
    have submitted to authorised service center "Ambe Electronix" in
    Noida.
    We are getting the late service response (near 1 month) towards
    service center.
    I have no another set so want so fast (within1 or 2 days).
    Plz do the needful asap.

Plz find the details of mobile-
    Model-KARBONN K-30
    IMEI N0-910080400442308

Find the Job Sheet details-
    Job Sheet N0- KJASPU094R711
    ASP CODE- KJASPU094
    Add- Ambe Electronics J-34(Basement), Sec-18, Noida(U.P.)
    Date- 30th Nov 2010.
    Physical Cond-OK(Touch Pad not working).

Plz look in to this & resolve this issue.
    Tnx & Regards
    U.N.Gupta

ashish.sr Guest

Default Complaint against Karbonn Mobile Service Center Lucknow Office.

On 20 Nov 2010, I have purchased a karbonn k30 from Lucknow. It was working fine for few weeks after few weeks it started Mouse key and Audio jack problem. I went to karbonn mobile office which is located at : Mobile Dot Com Sri Ram Tower Lucknow U.P. Phone No : 05224011623, 9369478182.
    My Jobsheet No is KJASPUP014R1002
    Mobile Dot Com is the name of the person who took the responsibility of repairing my mobile, I called him and wanted to ask about the problem. That guy instead to work on my handset started shouting and misbehaving with me. The receptionist refused to give and Mobile Dot Com also refused to provide me the contact information. Even though he is not ready to provide his manager's/supervisor's contact information.
    And this number of karbonn mobile :9369478182 is every time switch off.
    where to put this complaint??
    Karbonn which they provide to the customers is really pathetic

Ashish
    9919113311

Thirulogachandar Guest

Thumbs down k46 Mobile Problem on board within one day

We purchase karbon mobile k46 on (10-12-10) but that mobile (11-12-10) not working properly. I am give the service center for service that person told board problem. what can i do? i want one spare cell or replacement. plz do the needful

Default worst Korbonn Service center

I had very worst experience with Karbonn service center located at United Tele Links No 4, Subedra garden, Krishna temple street , Indiranagar. Phone No : 25284748/49/47 . They took my mobile for repair and asked me to come next day, they are useless and don't know how to keep the customer happy. moreover they are look like not experts in repair the Karbonn mobile.

better avoid going to this service center.

sivaperumal Guest

Post Very very Worst Karbonn Mobile and Servicer

Dear ediet,

Mobile Model : k550.

My mobile problem was before 3months and give the mobile customer service in Coimbatore.
    then Coimbatore service centre very very worst. Any mobile problem dont take action this people.Six time my mobile problem, Dont take series action blady ediet people.so pls replaced my mobile with in two weeks.
    Your making a mobile very very worst at same time your customer under very worst,

madineclark2001 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

should buy a suitable phone

sivaperumal Guest

Post Replace my karbonn mobile

I have purchased k550 karbonn mobile one number, many more time problem in my mobile and not responsible for Coimbatore customer service center,my mobile for 5 times continues same problem.everybody don't take responsible for my mobile.

So you don't replace my mobile and i will send the vakkil Notice, after and i will meet the consumer court,

pls take serious action immediately.

regards,

S.Sivaperumal.

alcoholicsept8@gmail.com Guest

Default complain

hey this is shivam from lucknow your service is realy pathetic and abusing as i cant find out any sevice center here i hve taken karbonn mobile madel k111 4 months back and now its completely dead what should i do and it was my biggest mistake that i hve taken karbonn mobile

Sunny sharma is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Thumbs down Worst cabinet of karbonn k-10 mobile

Me and my friend have purchased karbonn k 10 from lucknow, on same date,after 2 months its body colour started fading and then after 1 month its buttons started coming out continuesly,7 buttons of mine and all the buttons of my friend's mobile came out,i contacted in service centre of karbonn in lucknow to order the new cabinet......but it was not availaible then after pursuing a lot i did't find it,finally i threw that set and purchased a new nokia qwety keypad set x1-02 and i m very happy with my phone, it's my advice for all my frnds never purchase these low class,useless karbonn sets othetwise u hv 2 face a lot of difficulties...............

Default Regarding KC999 mobile defect.

I have buyed your company mobile four months back & costumer of long term this is my 4th set of your company given to my workers this is my single set which has a problem, model noumber no - KC999 on dated - So, now a days mobile battery backup is 2 to 3 hours after full charge, so your this model is fully failed after my full effort by changing batteries i came to know that from your dealer your service is unsatisfied so we cant give you peice replacement from dealer point. i have a grand faith on your company about service and response to my mail .sure u will care my problem & satisfiy needs of mine all time.
    E-mail Id - shribasav.smt@gamil.com

Post Internet in pc via karbon k1818

plz help me , how to connect internet from pc via k1818
    plz send detailed my id: muhammedmusthafamj@gmail.com

1. complaint against karbonn mobile service centre
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Handset
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:49 AM
  2. Complaint against HTC Mobile service center..
    By hit.2512 in forum Mobile Services