Thread: Mobile Service Micromax

Unhappy Mobile Service Micromax

Hello Sir,

I have a Micromax X-280 and i faced problem in this of Leather Battery. From last 3 months the Battery is Submit in Service Center but till now i haven't recieve any battery From Service Center, Everytime we call at SVC they told me that Parts are not Coming from Micromax so we can't he;p you as we are already [process for Parts with Micromax.

Please help us.

Kindly provide us the IMEI no, job sheet details, bill details and your full permanent address.

dadaroy is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

I have purchased a Micromax-Q3 from Planet M Retail Ltd. Invo. # 2848 dated: 02/01/2010. my Mobile M_IMEI: 910001153948879, S_IMEI: 910001154198870.

Three days ago my mobile suddenly off. I was come to meet Planet M for this problem and they told I have to go Micromax Service Center. But which service center list I have received in my Micromax purchased box that all are wrong address.

After that I have search on web address micromaxinfo.com/support/delhi.html.Micromax: Service Centre : Delhi[/url] all the mention addresses are wrong. Then I have tried to contact Micromax Corporate Office telephone number: Ph. : 0124-4009601/2 more then 50 times. After that your executive Ms. Madhu pick the phone and she give me a contact number and name: 9013217881 (Mr. Lucky) and told me that he will solve my problem coz he is the owner of Micro Technology and Micro Technology is the service center of Micromax in West Patel Nagar, New Delhi.

I made a call to said number and he (Mr. Luck) says this is wrong number and Micromax give me wrong information.

Sir, no Micromax company person are attending me for solve my problem. Please help me out.

Highly appreciate for your quick response.

Thanks and regards,

D.S.Roy
    Mobile: 09990156464
    New Delhi.

Hello Sir,

I have a Micromax C2i and i faced problem in this of Leather Battery. From last 3 months the Battery is Submit in Service Center but till now i haven't recieve any battery From Service Center, Everytime we call at SVC they told me that Parts are not Coming from Micromax so we can't he;p you as we are already [process for Parts with Micromax.

Please help us.[/QUOTE]

sumanta Guest

Angry Suffering with their poor servic

This is sumanta from Kolkata. I have purchased a MicroMAX C3 mobile from my local vendor on 24-11-2009 (IMEI No. 910001153534216 / 910001153784217).

The phone was okay actually. Suddenly I broke the Charger's PIN by mishandling. And I did call to one of their Support Person. I don't know where from their Support Persons are.... He just guided me to bring the phone at 15 kilometers far Service Station instead of my nearest one.

Anyway, on 16 March 2010 I have deposited my cell. At APEX Marketing (Tobin Road, Kolkata) for changing the Charger Socket. And they agreed it will done by next 2-3 days. Later after 2 days, they called me up and asked it will be chargeable and the charge will be 300/- I agreed with that. They said it will be delivered by next 2 days.

After that, 3-4 days passed. They dint inform me anything regarding this. That's why I called them back. In that time they told me "Your handset is NOT OK. Our engineer could NOT able to fix the problems. You have to give that hand set to any other services stations". They asked to deposit the hand set to Babli Media Center (Manicktala, Kolkata).

Just, Imagine..... After 7-8 days later they are saying that!!! is they don't have infrastructure to find out the actual problems ??? and why they NOT checked the actual problems when they took my hand set ??????

Now, the second part of that story is:

When I deposited that hand set at Babli Media Centre. They inspect my Handset and inform me that. APEX (my 1st service center) has destroyed some parts of circuit broad). I request them to resolve the problems ASAP as my cell phone is necessary things for me.

After another 1 week, today (27 March 2010) I again received the phone from Babli Media Centre. And now that phone is NOT able to store charges!!!!

JUST IMAGINE HOW I'M SUFFERING WITH THEIR POOR SERVICE !!!! EVEN THEIR SERVICE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT WITH THE CUSTOMERS.

ANY ONE CAN SUGGEST ME WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW ??? OR I NEED TO LAUNCH A COMPLAIN FILE WITH CONSUMER FORUM ????

Sumanta
    98302 13767
    Kolkata

nishant sharma Guest

Unhappy Battery price ??

Hello Sir,

I have a Micromax X-511 mobile phone and i faced problem in this of Leather Battery.
    From last 1 month the Battery is not working properly and i want purchase a new battery from your side.
    But when i conform the price of battery in 4 or 5 different places (these are you authorize dealer) i shocked that there is big amount different of same battery so please tell me what Iíll do.
    And accurate amount of this X-511 Maicromax phone battery.????
    I am waiting for your response please sort out this.

Please help us.[/QUOTE]

i purchaised micromax x360 in march 2010 and my cell was dead.when i was go to service center they said that my mobile had physical damaged.but there is no physical damage i know and then they want 1200 rupee for mobile replacement and saying that micromax componey got this money for your replacement..wat can i do for demand of money while my mobile is under warranty.plz reply soon..

Rajendra Kumar
    lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh.
    email=rudraa_OO7@yahoo.com

Default service center adrs

hi sir plz tell me Hyderabad service center adrs

deepak singh Guest

Post service centre address

i have purchased micromax q5 on dated 24/4/10 from hot spot pulprahlad pur new delhi.but now i have faced a problem that its track ball not functioning properly.so please let me know yours service centre address at south delhi location. i am waiting for your response plz sort out this.

deepak singh
    9871927684
    e-mail -deepak.siingh@rediffmail.com

COOLYAQOOB Guest

Default I suggest people not to buy Micromax phone

I had bought a micromax Q5 2 months back but I am facing a problem with this, its scroll is not working, I tried to get service centre no. but whenever i called service centre they said it is wrong number. They are cheaters, micromax is tottaly wastage of money.
    ITS BETTER TO BUY NOKIA OR SAMSUNG OR ANYOTHER PHONE BUT NOT MICROMAX.

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Micromax Mobile

visit: Q5 Micromax Mobile Complaint

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

vandna rajput Guest

Default Regarding headset

Hello ,
    I have Micromax Q5 model .it was working fine but from last 5 days it is creating some problems as mentioned below:-
    1.) Atuomatically get switched off.
    2.) By default user profile get selected headset and if we want to change the profile from headset to any other its not tacking.
    3.) while attending the calles we have to talk with mobiles speaker phone keeping on even when we are not using the earphone same problem while creating the calles.
    4.) Always shows earphone has been plugged in even when we have not plugged the earphone.

please help me on this.

Default Micromax service center address

Hi,Please provide me the phone number of authorized service center of micromax in rajajji nagar bangalore.

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

VISIT : Q5 Micromax Mobile Complaint

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

Default i have the same problem as vandana

screw micromax
    profile problem headset profile works even widout headset

1. Micromax Mobile Handset
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Handset
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 03:21 PM
  2. Micromax X280 mobile - Must Punish Frauds and cheaters.
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Handset